200h Yoga CircAsana Teacher Training in Panama
- Daily CircAsana Yoga and meditation practice
- Social Impact & business skills for yoga teachers
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle & happiness science & ethics
- In-Depth breakdown of Safe Alignment, Anatomy & Physiology
- Beginner - Advanced Asana Techniques
- 200-hour RYT certification (Yoga Alliance Certified)
- 22 nights accomodation at Selina Hotel
Schedule7 am- Fresh Fruit, Granola, Coffee & Tea
8 am- Meditation and CircAsana Yoga Workshop- fusing acrobatics, yoga and positive psychology
10 am- Breakfast
11:30 -Applied Theory (Ex: Philosophy, Anatomy, Creative Sequencing, Lifestyle Design, Social Impact Strategy, Yoga Business School, Positive Psychology )
2pm- Lunch & Break (Ex: Self Study, Massage, Beach Acro Play, Surf, Snorkel, Pool, Jungle Hiking, Boat Trip)
4:30- Art of Teaching, Assisting Practice & Movement Breakdown
7pm- Healthy Dinner
8pm- Restorative Yoga/ Thai Massage Session
About This Event
CircAsana believes in the power of YOU(nicorns). We’re releasing the complete CircAsana method only through our 200-hour yoga teacher training because we believe the world needs You to take up more space, in your own creative and Younique way, for us to glitter through today’s toughest challenges. Whether you want to deepen your yoga and movement vocabulary, become a yoga teacher, or find clarity on your path, our training will take you on a journey of playful self-discovery.
FLEXIBLE MODULAR PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
We offer a flexible program structure, beginning with an online component and followed by 3 week-long, in-person training modules. The in-person training may be completed 3 weeks in a row, or as separate week-long modules over time, and in different locations around the globe!
Pre-Training: ONLINE COURSEWORK
The first 20-hours of your training begins online, including introductory online lectures, quizzes, reflection exercises, secret missions and surveys that we will refer to during the in-person training. This structure allows us to spend more time during the in-person training focusing on the practical side of things, and more time for you to enjoy the beautiful venue.
Expect to finish the online coursework with an even greater curiosity towards your CircAsana 200hr Yoga Teacher Training, connections with your peers, new ideas about yourself, and inspired thoughts on the potential of yoga as a tool for your own wellbeing, as well as the wellbeing of your community.
Week 1: CENTER (September 12-18)
This week is all about YOU! We focus on experiential and embodied learning, whereby you explore in detail and play with the magical practices and techniques for yourself.
Expect to finish this module with your own personal practice, a grounded anatomical understanding of the lower half of the body, and a fresh perspective on the meaning of yoga, its fascinating history and summary of the key texts. You'll learn the positive psychology basics, and how this knowledge can be applied in the yoga setting, focusing on emotions, flow state, meditation and mindfulness. The final portion of the week will be dedicated to svadhyaya, self study, exploring how your personality, strengths and values can be fiery tools for being the best version of YOU!
Week 2: CONNECT (September 19-26)
In this module, we delve into safely and inspiringly teaching our own experiential learnings to others, focusing on developing methods to connect with and engage diverse audiences.
Expect to finish this module with an opened heart, understanding what it means to be an exceptional, transformational teacher, and how this relates to our personal dharma. You will design a class specifically for a fellow trainee, develop your own opinions on the meaning in the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras, and master your anatomical understanding of the upper half of the body. You will also tune your voice for artful communication and feedback (including adjustments).
Week 3: CREATE (September 27-October 4)
In this module, we will support your ignited creative genius to develop your own yoga class, specifically designed for a community you care about.
Expect to be guided through creativity science, and its application to the art of yoga sequencing. You'll hone your knowledge of teaching to special populations, and apply it practically within the local community. To bring it all together, we have a life design workshop dedicated to planning how you'll intuitively use your gift as a yoga teacher for the welfare of the world, lokasamgraha. You'll complete your toolbox with decision-making, conscious yoga business, yoga ethics, mastery and resilience techniques, preparing you for your bright light journey beyond this training.
• In-depth alignment analysis
• Anatomy and physiology (both scientific and energetic paradigms)
• Injury awareness
PHILOSOPHY & PURPOSE
• Yoga philosophy (traditional texts and yogic lifestyle principles)
• Positive psychology happiness science
• Clown philosophy
• Lifestyle design
TEACHING WITH SPARKLE
• Your authentic voice
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Connecting with diverse audiences
• Leadership training
• Teaching ethics
• Artful adjustments
• Creative confidence to develop intelligent and safe sequences
• Community creation and collaboration
• Conscious business skills training
• CircAsana application beyond the Yoga Teacher Training
By the end of the CircAsana 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program, you will have:
• Your own personal practice
• Your own yoga class, designed by you for a community you care about
• Knowledge of the CircAsana Yoga sequences
• Confidence to create and teach while keeping hearts, bodies and minds safe
• Jam-packed toolbox of techniques, skills and mindsets to better understand and connect with yourself, others and the world around you (including conscious business skills)
• Deep connections with a shining global YOUnicorn network to inspire and support your next steps
• Option to be hired to teach CircAsana Yoga at Selina Red Frog Beach after graduation
CircAsana Yoga Teacher Training is a delicious and amazing training packed with creative learning, impeccable alignment training and so many fun tools for self-discovery and self-expression. What an offering to to the world. Loved it! - Sara (USA)
- Yoga Alliance certified 200hr CircAsana Yoga Teacher Training tuition (modules 1-3)
- Three detailed CircAsana Yoga Teacher Training manuals
- 7/14/22 nights on stunning YOUnicorn Island
- 3 healthy delicious meals daily
- Bottomless coffee, tea + water refills
- Choice of massage or surf lesson
- Boat trip adventure, salsa, sloth spotting + aerial rig
- Ferries from Bocas del Toro airport
What's Not IncludedFlights, additional activities
Venue HighlightsSelina Red Frog is a 10-minute boat ride from Bocas Town on the beautiful Isla Bastimentos. Get the best of both worlds surrounded by rainforest, mangroves and white sand beaches. Want a little energy? Head to colorful Caribbean Bocas del Toro, famous for its Afro-Caribbeans vibes, blend of cultures, and blue-green water. Dreamy, surreal and seductive, stepping into this island destination is like stepping into another world. Its crystal-clear water that will draw you in, and the captivating energy that will make you want stay.
Accommodations6-share and 2-share have fans, wifi, bunk beds and shared bath.
Private options have air-conditioning, queen beds and private bath.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free