Raw Food Chef Certification, Detox & Teacher Training
- 1. Transform Your Body & Mind
- 2. Experience Clarity, Energy, & Lasting Inspiration
- 3. Learn quick & delicious recipes for the pickiest of palettes
- 4. Connect with others who share your enthusiasm.
- 5. Know how to heal, physical to emotional.
- 6. Learn how to:
- take care of yourself
- strengthen your intuition
- resolve emotional issues
- transform within
- establish new habits for life
- better your health, and help others
- be healthy at home
- transform body, mind and spirit
- 7. Learn How To:
- run retreats
- manage private sessions & groups
- write & execute a biz plan
- create a social media/marketing plan
- be confident as a public speaker
- craft presentation & facilitation skills
- create efficiency with systems
- run a live and online biz together
ScheduleA raw food and detox approach to food as medicine
Easy to digest recipes - little nut use
Healthy sweeteners - low to zero glycemic
Proper food combining - why & how
Inflammatory free foods - no hybridized foods, soy, nama shoyu, corn, cashews, peanuts or MSG.
Why organic and local
Confidence building tools
How to sharpen your skill set
The foundation for good health - and how to help others
Tasty and innovative recipes
How to inspire others, make healthy food fun and supportive
Learn a set of skills for scaling your passion - and pocketbook
About This Event
Dr. Amy grew up in the rural southern states of the USA. She started her holistic practice in New York City starting in 2000, then flourished with her own super successful retreats in Bali from 2009 till present. She’s also the co-founder of The Ark retreat center in Ubud, Bali.
Her holistic studies began as a child with her mother as her first teacher and inspiration; living close to nature gardening, foraging, picking polk salad from the fields and watercress from the creeks.
She received formal education from The University of Georgia and graduated as a naturopathic doctor from Trinity College of Natural Health in 2012
Amy is highly qualified professional in the field of health, body, detoxing, well-being and overall holistic lifestyle. If you are looking to improve your health, Amy is the one who can help you, guide you, coach you. Zuzi, Czech Republic
- Detox Juices and Smoothies
- Raw food meal (Lunch and Dinner)
- Raw Food Chef Certification and
- Achievement Certificate
- Detox Training
- Manual Book
- Recipe Book
- Note Book and Pen
- Yoga, Meditation and breathwork
- Tote Bag
- Body/Beauty Detox Scrub
What's Not IncludedAirfare and Accommodation are not included.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineRaw Food, plant based diet
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...