Radical Honesty | 7 Day Costa Rica Workshop | Get Real. Get Wild.
- This workshop is for you, if you want to
- - get away from the city and immerse yourself in the rainforest
- - learn how to express yourself more clearly and directly
- - reconnect to nature and eat organic, natural meals
- - practice yoga, meditation and breathing in the jungle
- - heal old wounds and forgive yourself & others
- - regain your creative power as a human being
- - create a community of honest, loving people
- - get over anger, shame, and blame
- The workshop is not for you if you
- - need the comforts of big city life at all times
- - are not willing to tell the truth
- - are unwilling to step out of your comfort zone
- - don’t want to hear participants expressing themselves loudly
- - insist on changing people rather than changing the way you relate with the world
Schedule6:30am Meditation/Movement (yoga)
8:30am Group Process (theory & practice, paired and group exercises)
2:00pm Free Time (lounging, hiking, waterfall, beach, surfing, etc.)
7:30pm Evening Activities (movies & short films related to Radical Honesty, bonfire, music, storytelling)
10:00pm Lights Out
About This Event
Workshop led by Marvin Schulz, Michael Alan Kolb & Jura Glo.
A fully immersive 7-Day Radical Honesty experience in the Costa Rican rainforest.
Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth in Costa Rica, 17-24 January 2020.
Do you want to go deep into practicing Radical Honesty while detoxing from modern city life?
We have created a truly radical retreat in the lush Costa Rican jungle. For a whole week, you will be living amongst toucans and monkeys in the heart of the rainforest to reconnect with your body and learn to express yourself in a true and vulnerable way.
You will stay at the remote Eco-Lodge Cascada Elysiana, surrounded by pristine green nature, waterfalls, and breathtaking hiking trails. In this picturesque environment, you will come face-to-face with your instincts and strip away all that is not you. But don’t worry: we have comfortable beds, professionally prepared meals, a nearby beach and bonfires to relax.
- All meals, lodging and workshop activities.
What's Not IncludedTravel to and from the venue. Offsite activities such as surf lessons.
Venue HighlightsCascada Elysiana is a handcrafted jungle Eco-Lodge in the mountains near the popular surf town of Dominical. The accommodations are simply and elegantly designed to connect you to yourself, with others and with the lush natural environment of the Costa Rican rainforest.
Menu/CuisineWe offer healthful, natural meals with organic ingredients from our permaculture farm. Meals are typically vegetarian or vegan. Most dietary requirements can be met.
DirectionsPlease contact venue for transportation options.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...