Plant Medicine Wheel Retreat, Peru
- -All inclusive on our events means you can totally drop in to peacefulness and self care
- -Ayahuasca ceremonies guided by a female shaman who creates a safe and nourishing space which is perfect for first timers to medicine work, those ready for deep healing or simply those ready to go even deeper with the plants
- All ceremonies are held with live music
- -Purification sweat lodge
- Expertly guided yoga and yoga nidra facilitated by Simone who has over 2 decades worth of teaching
- - 30 hours continuing education credit for Yoga Alliance Yoga Teachers
- - Live sound and song healing
ScheduleThis immersion is structured to honour the energetic cycles of nature and will vary depending on the needs of the group with some days having ceremonies that run well into the evening:
Morning asana, pranayama, breathwork and meditation practices
Mid-morning: Workshops and activities
Daytime: Workshops and activities (Free time on ceremony days)
Evening: Ceremonies, Yoga nidra and dreamtime
Opening circle on the 30th November will commence at 3pm
Closing circle on the 5th December will be finished by approximated 2pm
About This Event
On this 5 night, all inclusive yoga and Ayahuasca retreat in Peru, we are offering an integrated approach to soul discovery and embodiment. Including Yoga, Yoga Nidra and nature based practices to integrate our medicine work which will include 2 ayahuasca ceremonies, Native Sweat Lodge, Floral baths, Sound healing, Sauna and 7 directions teachings.
Set in a luxury perma-culture retreat centre in the breathtaking foothills of the Andean mountains. With organic, chef prepared meals that are grown right here on the land. We have exclusive access to a sauna and swimming pool throughout the retreat and at night we share songs and stories by the fireside, underneath incredibly clear starlight skies that boast full view of the milky way, Southern Cross and showered with nightly shooting stars.
Our plant medicine ceremonies are held by a female medicine woman who holds a powerful and graceful space that allows you to safely journey deep into the unknown. All our Ayahuasca ceremonies are also held using traditional songs of the jungle and live music…this is the real deal set in a safe and nourishing environment.
Some have said it’s the equivalent of 10 years of therapy, for others an embodied understanding of oneness and the spiritual element of the yogic teachings, for others a home coming to their heart and soul’s purpose. Everyone’s journey is unique and we welcome and celebrate it all, know now that if you feel your hearts call to join us that all of you is welcome here.
This retreat counts as 30 hours Yoga Teacher Training and continuing education program with a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) for Yoga Alliance USA registered teachers.
Guided by their love and compassion, I felt like I received 10 years of therapy! Matt, USA
- Accommodation (based on shared occupancy)
- Homegrown, chef prepared meals
- Daily asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra and Yoga Nidra practices
- Workshops on Yoga Nidra
- Floral baths
- Peruvian Despacho Ceremony
- Ayahuasca ceremony x 2
- Rapé offerings
- Temazcal / Sweat Lodge purification
What's Not IncludedTransport to the venue can be arranged through the retreat centre at a small additional cost
Venue HighlightsEco friendly
Luxury bedding (and hot water bottles)
Herbals teas available 24/7
Organic chef prepared meals
Massage and Treatment facilities
Incredible mountain view and clear night sky of milkyway and Southern cross
AccommodationsThe retreat centre is gorgeous and luxurious. We have the whole space completely to ourselves, with privates gardens, pool and sauna as well as our own studio and temple space and lots of cosy room inside the houses.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free