6 Day Mindfulness Yoga Retreat in Sardinia, Italy
- Daily Morning & Evening Hatha/Vinyasa/Yin Yoga (in our outdoor/indoor hotel premises and/or on the nearby beach) plus Pranayama/Guided Meditation/Sound Baths.
- Daily nutritious breakfasts & dinners prepared fresh in local Mediterranean style - catered for different dietary options upon request.
- Hotel Nibaru is a 4 **** family run Sardinian style hotel just within minutes from the beaches of pristine Emerald Coast, Sardinia.
- Included is one Sunset Gong Therapy and one Sunset Trek & Yoga experience, both on a panoramic cave on top of a hill in nearby La Contea di Rena (including transport)
- Plus 2x surprise Activities/Workshops
- And plenty of private time to relax, introspect or explore.
- The choice is yours!
ScheduleBelow is an example of our daily schedule:
Tea, Juice & Tonic
Guided Meditation/Pranayama/Sound Bath
Dynamic Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga
Surprise Activity or Free Time
Afternoon Tea & Fruit
Gentle Flow/Yin Yoga/Special Sunset Session
Yoga Nidra/Special Guided Meditation
Mediterranean Group Dinner & Free Time
About This Event
A transformative journey through Yoga, Sound Healing, Mediterranean Food & Island Vibes.
With International Teachers from Australia, India, Italy & South Africa.
Restore peace and recalibrate your energy through traditional yogic tecniques, in a peaceful and soothing environment on Sardinia's pristine Emerald Coast.
Daily yoga, meditation, Gong Therapy & sound baths, spiritually healing workshops & plenty of time to relax, chill and explore.
All in a loving environment hosted by an international trio of yogis from Australia, Italy & South Africa who were blessed to cross paths in Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the World, plus an International Gong & Sound Healing Master.
...Because sometimes you need to disconnect from it all to reconnect with who you truly are.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Twin Shared Room OR Private Double Room
- Early Tea/Juice/Tonic
- Daily Sweet & Savoury Breakfast
- Daily Guided Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Pranayama
- Daily Morning Hatha/Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Afternoon Tea & Fruit
- Daily Yin/Gentle Flow Yoga
- Daily Mediterranean Dinner
- 1x Sunset Gong Therapy Meditation at La Contea di Rena - incl. transport
- 1x Sunset Trek & Yoga at La Contea di Rena - incl. transport
- 2x Surprise Activities/Workshops
What's Not IncludedAirfares & Airport Taxes
Airport Transfers (organized upon request)
Tourist Visas (if applicable)
Beverages otherwise stated
Transportation otherwise stated
Extra Activities / Excursions
Venue HighlightsLocated in the pristine Emerald Coast, Sardinia, Italy.
Just walking distance from the nearest beaches.
Many room / villa options
AccommodationsRetreat guests will be given a special area of the hotel where the rooms face onto lush green grass.
Option 1: Shared - twin Beds for 2 or Double Bed for Couples
Option 2: Private Room with Double Bed
Each room has its own ensuite bathroom, TV, AC, desk, Wifi and private entrance.
Pool, sunbeds, gym facilities are free of use for all guests.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineIncluded in the package are daily breakfast & dinner, all prepared fresh in our kitchen, plus early morning tea and afternoon tea & fruit.
We source our produce locally and organic whenever possible, rich in fruits, vegetables and healthy carbs as per the Mediterranean tradition.
Lunch can be enjoyed next door at the local cafe & restaurant Bar Baretto, with plenty of options for all food preferences, or in any other restaurant/bakery of your choice.
We cater for specific dietary requirements - just inform us at the time of booking.
DirectionsHotel Nibaru is just 27 kms away from Olbia Costa Smeralda International Airport & 25 kms from Olbia Ferry & Cruise Ship Terminal.
We can organize an Airport or Ferry Private Shuttle for you, or:
Rent your own vehicle, or
Hop onto the local public transport between the Airport & Costa Smeralda.
We're happy to help, feel free to contact us for further information.