CircAsana Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Retreat in Popoyo, Nicaragua
- • 30 hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units on asana, sequencing, alignment, anatomy and philosophy for Aerial Yoga
- • CircAsana Aerial Yoga Manual
- • 3x healthy, delicious meals daily
- • Daily fresh fruit or vegetable smoothies
- • Unlimited tea & coffee
- • 7x days, 6x nights accommodation at beautiful Selina Red Frog Beach, Panama
- • Free airport transfers from MGA (Augosto Sandindo Intl Airport)
- • $200 discount on CircAsana 200 hour training program
- • Continued support from a global group of YOUnicorns after the program
- • Unlimited Access to Aerial Yoga Studio
- • Beach Acro and Slacklining Sessions
- • Option to be hired to teach CircAsana Yoga at Selina Red Frog after graduation
- • Snorkeling Boat Excursion
ScheduleOur itinerary will fill you all the aerial yoga teaching knowledge you can dream of while giving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy.
Consider this a Train- cation!
7am - Coffee, tea, fresh fruit
8am - CircAsana Aerial Yoga class
9.30am - Buffet breakfast yum!
11am-1pm - Theory (Philosophy & Positive Psychology / Anatomy & Injury Prevention / Rigging & Safety / YOUnique Sequencing & Creative Calm-fidence)
1pm - Delicious, healthy lunch*
2-5pm - Surf, snorkel and beach acro & aerial play break
5-7pm - Asana breakdown & teaching methods
7pm: Delicious, healthy dinner*
8pm: Evening activity such as hot springs or salsa dancing
About This Event
CircAsana Yoga is a sparkling blend of peaceful yoga magic, creative, colorful circus play and the power of positive psychology. Come and learn how to take your yoga to new heights with CircAsana Yoga's 30-hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in the stunning Selina Aerial Yoga studio on the tiny isla of Bastimentos, Panama.
The course constitutes 30-hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education on asana, sequencing, alignment, anatomy, and philosophy of Aerial Yoga.
Our Difference:All levels
CircAsana's Yoga Alliance Accredited 30-hr Aerial Yoga Teacher training is for people of all levels and movement backgrounds. The aerial hammock is an amazing tool to benefit any level of yoga practitioner.Yoga + aerial arts
The program teaches student to fuse the introspective qualities of yoga (mindfulness, asanas and breath work) with the expressive qualities of aerial arts (dance, creativity, strength and grace).The magic of the hammock
The aerial can be used as an assistant to develop strength, balance and stability, for therapeutic purposes, and to challenge your practice and creativity to new heights.Fun fitness
Aerial yoga is booming in popularity as a fun, new style of fitness and mindfulness. Learn to "aerialize" your yoga practices -hatha, vinyasa, lyengar or yin - all can be adapted for the air!Creative confidence
Whether or not you eventually wish to teach, this course will give you the skills, understanding and calm-fidence to tackle your personal movement and creative goals and design YOUnique, inspiring and safe aerial yoga classes for others.
Training Topics:Aerial dance, flips and tricksIn-depth alignment, anatomy & injury preventionTeaching artistry, rigging safety & yoga businessCircAsana signature YOUnicorn's Journey sequencingYoga philosophy, positive psychology and creativity science
Places are limited to 15, reserve your spot soon!
"For me, the best part has been getting a handstand. I have been trying to nail one for a while, and I think I have the tools now to make it." -Maria Jose Targa - Nicaragua "[CircAsana] allows you to have this creative expression, and kind of discover that for yourself. They create this very sacred space to allow you to do that. I'm completely blown away by how powerful this experience has been." - Ashley Naungayan - California "I have more confidence - doing yoga, public speaking, and life generally - because I've had the opportunity to be more ME here." -Elise Rowland - Australia "It has been more than just a teacher training, it has kind of been a person training too!... I'm in love with this. I'm already planning to come to the next retreat." - Jenni Thomas -Washington "[The CircAsana Aerial Teacher Training] really brought my yoga, aerial practice and therapeutics side literally to another level. Not just being in the hammock, but it has expanded my knowledge of the body, the mind and the spirit." - Ireni Stamou - Costa Rica
- 30 hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units on asana, sequencing, alignment, anatomy and philosophy for Aerial Yoga
- CircAsana Aerial Yoga Manual
- Beach aerial rig photoshoot
- Airport shuttle from Managua Airport
- 6 nights in breathtakingly beautiful location
- 3 healthy delicious meals per day
- Bottomless tea, coffee and water refills
- Boat trip adventure, salsa & hot springs
- Choice of massage or surf lesson
- Continued support from a global group of YOUnicorns after the program
What's Not IncludedFlights are NOT included.
Venue HighlightsPerched on a 30-metre cliff face, with 270 degree ocean views Magnific Rock offers guests an unparalleled experience, with a variety of accommodation options, beautiful restaurant and bar, breathtaking aerial yoga studio, surf activities and the best views. Magnific Rock offers guests the best possible service and amenities you need while maintaining a personal, fun vibe.
Fully serviced onsite restaurant
Onsite bar with live music, DJs and latest sport event broadcasting
Yoga studio with daily classes
Surf boards & paddle boards for rent
Safe and secure
Kitchen facilities in apartments
Towels provided in all private rooms
Accommodations4-Share: US$1,390 // $1,590 after 29 Nov, 2019
3-Share: US$1,490 // $1,690 after 29 Nov, 2019
2-Share: US$1,590 // $1,790 after 29 Nov, 2019
Private: US$1,690 // $1,890 after 29 Nov, 2019
1 double and 2 single beds
2 Beds (one queen and one single)
2 Beds (one queen and one single)
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free