Experience the Spirit and Beauty of Nepal
- - Trip begins and ends in Kathmandu - "City of Glory". More UNESCO World Heritage Sites than any world capital.
- - Visiting Nepal during Dewali - The Festival of Lights
- - Chandragiri Hill & Swayambhunath Stupa
- - The Monkey Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- - Thanka Painting School
- - Bhaktapur Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- - Chanting with Monks
- - Discourse and Conversation with Dr.Yogi Vikashananda
- - Patan Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- - Healing Bowls session
- - Kathmandu Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- - Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath (UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
- - Temple of Shiva
- - City of Pokhara
- - Hike to watch Sunrise over the Himalayas
- - Boating on Lake Fewa
- - Lake Temple (Tal Barahi)
- - Lumbini - birthplace of Lord Buddha (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- - Jungles of Chitwan - Log Boat Ride Bird and crocodile watching
- - Visit to Elephant Sanctuary. Elephant ride.
Schedule6am Morning Practice (Vinyasa, Kundalini, Breathing, Meditation, Mantra)
Breakfast at the hotel
Sightseeing at Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath (UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Visit The Temple of Shiva (Bhai Tika)
Dinner at local restaurant
Evening meditation and chanting
About This Event
Join Billy in the beautiful country of Nepal for a breathtaking and enlightening experience. On this retreat, we will absorb the wonders of the Himalayas, Buddhist temples, and so much more as we immerse ourselves in Nepali culture. From sunrise hikes to boat rides through the jungle, discover adventure and bliss in its purest form with Billy on this enriching retreat. Most (if not all) days will begin with our morning practice (yoga, meditation, breathing, etc.)
A total of 18 days travel, each participant will have their own room and bathroom (no need to share!). We will be visiting 4 different cities by van or mini bus.
Come and awaken your inner mystic, your nomadic spirit, and explore yourself and the world!
The world dwells inside of us, just as we dwell inside of this world. It is waiting for you to discover your infinite, blissful nature and the realization that there are no limits to our expansion except the self-imposed chains of our perception.
- IMPORTANT: Retreat is $4000 total with $1000 non-refundable deposit paid here and now. Remainder paid IN NEPAL to Yoga Bhoomi (our friends, family, and organizers in Nepal) and the retreat INCLUDES the following:
- All 3 healthy meals ( choice of vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, none veg)
- Bottle water ( we can't drink the tap water)
- All other beverages (coffee, chai, mochas, etc)
- Room service
- All the Ayurvedic cooking food
- 100% of activities (elephant ride, boat, cable car, etc)
- All classes and shows
- All the guides
- All tips and donations
- Entrance fee for all Temples
- Laundry (daily)
- You also will have your own Phone in Nepal so you can call home every day no charges. Room service 24 hours and 24 hours to call to USA, Europe, etc., for free. You will get the phone to use when you are there.
What's Not IncludedAIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED
Any EXTRA tips and gratuities that you may personally want to contribute
Venue Highlights"Retreats are a great way to spread the message of compassion to a group of people. There’s so much to give, to reach out and touch more people. The greatest thing we can do is serve and connect - and that’s really what it’s all about. Helping each other to experience ourselves, and to open our hearts completely. You come on a retreat with a life, a job, kids, responsibilities, roles you play in other’s lives, and you get to put that on hold to work on pointing that arrow inwards, towards your own heart. Take responsibility for living a brighter life, filled with more love and gratitude. Shifts take place. People share their stories. We experience new cultures, new friends."
- Billy Potocnik
AccommodationsEach participant has their own accommodations! We are staying in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
DirectionsParticipants will be picked up from the airport and brought to hotel in Kathmandu. However, here are the directions:
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM)
Head west toward Ring Road
Turn right onto Ring Road
At Gaushala Chwok Road, take the 2nd exit onto Pashupati Rd
Turn left onto Radhe Marg
Turn right onto Dilli Bazaar Rd/Dilli Bazaar Sadak
Turn right onto Putalisadak
Continue onto Hattisar Rd
Continue onto Hattisar Sadak
Hattisar Sadak turns left and becomes Narayanhiti Path
Turn right onto Kanti Path
Kanti Path turns slightly left and becomes Leknath Marg
Turn left onto Amrit Marg
Turn right onto Gaa Hiti Rd
Destination will be on the left
Annapurna Guest House, Gaa Hiti, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Nov 8 - 15, 2020 (8 days)