Unforgettable Experiences with Ayahuasca - Wachuma (San Pedro). Accompanied ancestral ceremonies in Amazonas (Pucallpa Iquitos). All year 2017.
- CAISAE "Centre for Ancestral Incan Spiritual Amazonian Shamanism" Street: herrajes 148 Cusco (side of the Hotel Mariot) www.caisae.com
- Pucallpa - Amazon - Peru
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017 (365 days)
- Prices vary according to the type of service you require.
AYAHUASCA, WACHUMA (San pedro) and andean ceremonies in the Jungle, Amazon. Date retreats to choose from 1 to 7 Days. There are also private retreats.
The cost of the ritual depends on the days of retreat and the number of ceremonies that you choose. Choose their retreats and coordinates email@example.com more information www.caisae.com
CEREMONIES INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT A total of 10 ancestral, Incan techniques are used for purification – a cleansing which requires preparation of the mind, body, and spirit. These are:
Medicinal Volcanic Water - General detoxification of the gastrointestinal and renal system. Specifically, the water purifies the kidneys, the stomach, and the intestines by stimulating elimination of excess toxic waste via urination, vomiting, evacuation of the bowels. The water is taken one day prior to the retreat.
Coca-Leaf Reading - Used as a medium for insight, guidance, and presaging in Incan ceremonies, the reading allows us to diagnose the person’s state and to guide them effectively. The reading is important for detecting and delving into their problems, thereby helping to solve them during the healing process.
Cleansing Ceremony - We purify and scour negative energies; karma; and bad physical sensations and spiritual vibrations accumulated throughout the body. It is important to open the chakras and to liberate the spirit as preparation for receiving Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca Ceremony - The ceremony helps to heal the wounds of your soul; transforms your heart and conscience through forgiveness; purifies the blood; and allows for an extensive spiritual, psychological, physical and mental cleansing.
Wachuma (San Pedro) Ceremony - A self-healing and contemplative process internally and externally, you are guided through a connection with the forces of nature via the psycho-emotional opening of one’s consciousness.
Offering to the Pachamama - We give thanks to everything that we have now; for not lacking in food; for an awakened life; for breathing; and for the benefits we have received from the sacred medicine and the forces of the universe-helping to improve us in spirit, health, love, family, work, and other areas.
Bath of Flowering - The bath activates our vitality; channels a spiritual, cosmic energy-charge; connects us with the great spirits of the universe; and attracts active, positive vibrations and powerful energies for your protection from negative energies.The Retreat includes:
- Pick-up from our Shamanic Center in pucallpa. Private transportation to and from the CAISAE Retreat Center located in (comunity Santa Teresa);
- Lodging for 7 days and 6 nights (roms available for 1 or 2 persons) at the Retreat Center. Meal Plan consisting of a special diet for work with medicinal plants;
- Various Andean items used as offerings in the Pachamama (Mother Earth), cleansing, and other ceremonies;
- An experienced spiritual guide and translator (Quechua-Spanish-English) will be with you for the entire duration of the medicinal retreat;
– We offer a photo session of the various ceremonies of the retreat as a souvenir without interruption of the actual ceremony (optional).
- The retreat is carried out by Shamans native to Peru from different regions: Qeros, Ausangate, Ashanincas, Shipibo, Machilenga, etc.
– Run or walk in a group by the river mountains and forests around the retreat center.
- After the ceremony each individual will have a personal consultation with the Shaman in which they will talk about their personal healing experience and have the opportunity to learn about the significance of their visions;
- There will also be group meetings and lessons carried out by the Shaman so you may share the lessons you’ve learned during the experience and learn about the experiences of others;
– Relaxing Incan massages, with plant and medicinal essences;
- A relaxing, instrumental Andean music in the center;
- The retreat is available by schedule or on the date you would like to reserve, as long as we receive a few days prior notice; and
- A maximum of 6 participants per group.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.