Of this space - a breathwork, sound therapy & yoga nidra retreat for women
- Extended breathwork workshops, sound healing sessions and yoga nidra - let the amazing energy of group events take your wellness practices to the next level.
- A stunning and consciously created retreat center on the magical Samsø Island in Denmark. Delicious meals and a wonderful community of women to share them with.
- Dive into the salty waters, create your own self-healing and wellness regime, touch base with your values.... remember who you are and what you're committed to creating.
ScheduleFRIDAY - ARRIVE, BREATHE, CONNECT
- Return to yourself - Afternoon welcoming circle
- Extended breathwork workshop - Release your triggers & set powerful intentions
- Dinner circle - fabulous company & immersion into Coming home to our values
- Guided evening Yoga Nidra sound journey - Be here now, restore, rejuvenate
- Campfire circle - some cheeky drinks & marshmallows mixed with a magical fireside ritual
SATURDAY - DIVE DEEPER BOTH WITHIN & WITHOUT
- Silent morning meditation with singing bowls - Stillness & all its challenges & gifts
- The power of your word - reflection through writing
- Guided reflective walk to the salty water shoreline - Name all that is not you & let the waves wash it away
- Extended breathwork workshop and flow into Yoga Nidra - Breathe into the life you want and release
- Happy Hour - Rewiring & rewriting your story, with a drink in hand & fabulous company
SUNDAY - EMBRACE SIMPLICITY & GRATEFULLNESS
- Morning wellness ritual - Be your own healer - empowering self-healing techniques
- Guided sound meditation with therapy-grade singing bowls - Taking ownership
- Essential oils - powerful plant medicine for your home & body
- Integrative breathwork & writing workshop - It’s all connected
-Closing circle & group photo
Private sessions: a very limited number are available for booking at an additional charge.
About This Event
Are you feeling the call for deep wellness, inspired connection and heart-lifting community this October?
This is a retreat to nourish your spiritual, creative & entrepreneurial side:
Over the course of three days, immerse yourself in a variety of holistic healing practices & value-defining exercises.
Allow breathwork & sound healing to take you deeper into personal & spiritual development. Embrace the peacefulness of Yoga Nidra.
Immerse yourself in dinner circles, story-rewriting workshops & the healing power of community.
Relax, rejuvenate & re-emerge among a group of like-minded, creative & caring women.
We’re all on a journey, let’s walk this path whole-heartedly together!
“When we break through our own reluctance there are possibilities beyond what’s imagined. It starts with authenticity, courage, beliefs and of course taking the first steps.” — Elizabeth Rankich, retreat co-creator
- Three days of heart-felt workshops, sessions & activities
- Daily immersion into transformative breathwork with specially tailored workshops
- Deep wellness and relaxation through sound meditation and sound baths with therapy-grade singing bowls
- Yoga nidra practices to calm and soothe the soul
- Womens circles: welcoming circle, campfire circle, dinner circle and closing circle
- Writing workshops: reflection on & recreation of our story in life
- Time for peace: a walk to the shoreline, a dip in the salty waters, stillness through meditation
- Deep dive into being your own healer: how to take the retreat home and make it last
- Delicious chef-prepared meals each day
- Your accommodation in the transformative retreat center (triple or 4 share for Fri and Sat night)
- A goodie-bag with fabulous and nourishing products
- Becoming part of an amazing community of women who will support you and call you to account with love
What's Not Included- Your travel costs
- Any insurances you may require (eg health, accident, travel, etc)
- Accommodation upgrade (to twin or single) / accommodation extension (adding on an extra night before or after)
- Personal treatments - limited appointments available and these are to be booked as an add-on
- Note: please communicate any allergy or intolerance information directly to the retreat center
Please note the terms and conditions below:
- I understand that the retreat is not a replacement for medical or other professional instruction, nor does it seek to be. (It is designed to promote self-awareness, self-healing & powerful insight & decision making.)
- I take part in the retreat at my own responsibility & expense, including the arrangement of my own insurances & travel requirements & the self-management of any personal medical conditions/allergies.
- I acknowledge that the retreat will take place with a minimum of 10 participants. My registration and deposit is binding: cancellations up to 30 days beforehand are refunded 50%; cancellations after this point are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for this event. If the unexpected happens that the retreat is canceled by the organiser, the full amount paid to "Of this space" will be refunded, however, no other compensation will be granted.
Last, but certainly not least, I commit to embracing my retreat time with an open heart, an inquisitive mind & a whole lot of love!
Venue HighlightsOur retreat takes place at Mellem Rummet guesthouse on Samso Island. With a name meaning the space in between, the retreat centre itself is a source of transformative energy. Slip easily into deep reflection & connection amongst the harmonious framework of the guesthouse & its gardens.
Let the ferry trip over become a ritual in itself, as you breathe in the salty ocean air & the healing magic it offers. This is a location for embracing wellbeing, joy & creativity; the perfect place for nourishing your body, mind & spirit.
What we create is up to us. What will you create of this space?
AccommodationsPrice is for accommodation in a triple or 4 person share room (women only). It is possible to upgrade to a single or double room at extra charge.
Menu/CuisineMeals are vegan or vegetarian, there may be some fish options possible. Included meals: Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner; Sunday breakfast & lunch.
Please coordinate directly with the kitchen regarding any allergies or intolerances - we can provide you with the contact details.
DirectionsFrom within Europe: From Copenhagen Airport it is a 1 hour 50 minute train ride to the ferry (Kalundborg Havn / SamsøFærgen).
From Copenhagen: Head to Kalundborg & then it’s a 90 minute ferry trip with SAMSØLINJEN. (For arrival on the Friday, please take the 8.50 AM departure; For departure on the Sunday, we recommend the 17.35PM for a relaxed afternoon).
From Jylland: A 60 minute ferry trip from Hou with Samsø Rederi. (On the Friday, please take the 9.30AM departure ferry to arrive on time;
For departure on the Sunday, we recommend the 5PM for a relaxed afternoon).
Interested in ride-sharing? We’ll connect the community before the retreat even starts. Let the magic begin!