THE SETH, DREAM & LUCID DREAM RETREAT, LOS ANGELES November 8-13, 2019
- Practice with Seth’s exercises for dreaming and lucid dreaming
- Using dreams and lucid dreams as a powerful force to create constructive and fulfilling events in all areas of your life
- Dreams and lucid dreams as a method of harnessing your unlimited power for solving personal problems and removing impediments to your joy
- Improving your dream recall
- How to induce lucid dreams; Waking and pre-sleep techniques for becoming lucidly aware
- How to stabilize the lucid dream state so that you can experience long duration lucid dreams
- Using belief, expectation, focus, and intent for dreaming and lucid dreaming
- Connecting with the Inner Self - Your larger awareness in dreams and lucid dreams
- Directing your dreams: Using effective strategies to incubate specific types of dreams
- Using the dream state to understand and aid in the healing of physical illness, mental illness, and emotional challenges
- Changing limiting beliefs that interfere with dream and lucid dream work
- Inner reality and the dream state as a source of outer reality
- Experiencing the amazing benefits of Seth’s sleep schedule
- Using your intuitive self to understand and interpret your dreams
- Using the dream state to manifest abundance in your life, connect with reincarnational selves, methods for recording your dreams, and more.
ScheduleThe instructors will provide the schedule the morning of each day of the retreat.
About This Event
The Retreat will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton, Los Angeles, Westside
6161 West Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90230
November 8 thru November 13, 2019
Starts Friday night 11/8/19 around 7:30PM
Ends Wednesday night 11/13/19 around 9PM
This retreat is an intensive immersion and course on dreams and lucid dreams, including Seth’s teachings in these areas. It will include dream and lucid dream exercises and techniques, belief work, dream incubations, and comprehensive material on how to use dreams and lucid dreams as a path to personal growth, health, abundance and spiritual wisdom.
A lucid dream is a dream in which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. In a lucid dream you can fly through space, talk with friends and relatives, connect with guides and teachers or instantly materialize objects, all in the safety of your own inner world.
Historically though, experienced lucid dreamers have used this state of consciousness as an expressway to greater self-realization, spiritual wisdom and to access the source of their being. The Indian Buddhist yogi, Naropa, suggested that the main technique of dream yoga, lucid dreaming, provided students one of the six pathways to enlightenment. Seth has said that “It is possible for the inner and outer egos to merge to some extent, and this merging when it occurs does indeed represent the formation of a new kind of consciousness… When you carry the waking I into the dream state, this is one approach to this different consciousness.”
Scientifically validated for over thirty years, recent neuroscientists have deemed lucid dreaming a “hybrid state of consciousness,” since the dreaming brain and portions of the waking/conscious brain show simultaneous activation. In other words, when you are lucid dreaming, your conscious mind and your inner mind appear joined in a shared creative collaboration, or a unique, hybrid state of consciousness.
More and more people are becoming aware of lucid dreaming’s potential for investigating consciousness, the dream state and the psyche. Numerous accounts already exist of lucid dreamers using this special state for emotional healing as well as physical healing. Moreover, lucid dreamers have reported feeling that they have encountered another layer of the Self and a reservoir of unconscious information and knowledge; two concepts which Seth has often discussed.
In this retreat the instructors will assist you in learning how to use the dream state to help solve problems, aid in the healing of illnesses, and to create health and fulfillment in all areas of your life. Further, the instructors will assist you in learning how to create a stable lucid dream, so you can explore the beauty, creativity, wisdom and infinite potential of your larger awareness.
ROBERT WAGGONER is the author of Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, and a past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD). For the last 18 years, he has been co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dream Experience, the only ongoing publication devoted specifically to lucid dreaming. Robert successfully taught himself how to lucid dream in 1975, and since then has logged more than one thousand lucid dreams. He is a frequent speaker on lucid dreaming at national and international dream conferences, workshops and college classrooms. Rob has been an avid reader of the Seth material, since 1976.
David Cielak is a frequent presenter at the US and European conferences of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD). His presentations often focus on Seth’s teachings in the area of dreams and his most recent presentation was on Seth, Dreams and Health. Dave has been studying the Seth material since the 1970’s when the book Seth Speaks literally fell off a bookstore shelf into his lap. He credits Seth’s concepts and dream state practices to helping him achieve success in building large scale social welfare organizations which have helped thousands of disabled and disadvantaged people to obtain and maintain employment. Dave has facilitated and co-led Seth focused dream groups both on line and in person and is the Program Director of New Awareness Network Inc.
- This retreat is an intensive immersion and course on dreams and lucid dreams, including Seth’s teachings in these areas. It will include dream and lucid dream exercises and techniques, belief work, dream incubations, and comprehensive material on how to use dreams and lucid dreams as a path to personal growth, health, abundance and spiritual wisdom.
What's Not IncludedAirfare, Transportation, Accommodations, Meals
Venue HighlightsDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside offers stylish comfort and connectivity to the finest in L.A. attractions. Within easy reach of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Playa Vista, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, downtown L.A., this Culver City hotel is also a short drive from the beautiful Manhattan, Redondo and Santa Monica beaches.
AccommodationsDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles, Westside
This hotel offers stylish comfort and connectivity to the finest in L.A. attractions. Within easy reach of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Playa Vista, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, downtown L.A., this Culver City hotel is also a short drive from the beautiful Manhattan, Redondo and Santa Monica beaches.
A BLOCK OF ROOMS HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR ARRIVAL NOVEMBER 8, 2019 – DEPARTURE NOVEMBER 14, 2019.
The special room rate will be available until October 18th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Double Non Smoking
Rate: 160.00 Usd/Night
King Non Smoking
Rate: 169.00 Usd/Night
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Fitness Center