The Liberated Woman Retreat: ReWild & ReConnect with Lacey Budge
- Daily Morning Meditation & Yoga overlooking the jungle and pacific ocean in the distance! The practice is for all levels and includes gentle hatha, chakra flow and restorative yoga.
- Daily Transformational Women’s Circle. Each day will have a different theme as we explore, reawaken and welcome home different aspects of the Liberated Woman. Through a variety of practices rooted in ancient feminine womb wisdom, we will be calling upon our inner Wild Woman, and inner Goddess of love, beauty, compassion, strength, wisdom and sensuality. Our circles will also include sacred dance, group sharing, elemental rituals, song circles, mantra & mudra, and special goddess ceremonies including a cacao ceremony with ecstatic dance and a water ceremony at the beach.
- Three Waterfall Hikes including Nayauca Waterfall, peacefalls and the Jewel of the Sun.
- Two Beach Trips including a Sunset Beach Dinner and Special Oceanside Water Ceremony.
- Waterfall Spa Day with all natural DIY products.
- Jungle Flying Trapeze at Airborne Arts – Awaken your inner warrior! Watch a video of Lacey at her first trapeze class! (Trapeze is optional. If you choose not to participate in this exhilarating experience, the cost can be used for a 90 minute massage)
- Three Delicious Organic Vegan Gluten Free Meals a day including fresh coconut water and medicinal garden tea! The menu is a beautiful blend of raw high vibration foods (think the best tropical fruit and smoothies you’ve ever had and fresh leafy greens from the organic garden!), and soul nourishing home cooked meals, prepared with ayurvedic principles. Yes, coffee is included with breakfast!
- Farm of Life Medicinal Prana Tour
- Campfire with Sound Bath
- Sungazing Instruction with Farm of Life Co-Creator, Brian.
- Use of all natural pools, chakra light rack, jungle gym, forest trails
- Massage & Healing Work (optional/additional cost)
ScheduleSample daily flow 1
6:00 am Sun Gazing with Brian
7:15 - 8:45 Meditation & Yoga
9:00 am Silent Breakfast
10:00 am Women's Circle
1:00 pm Lunch & Free time for massage, pool, etc
6:00 pm Dinner
Sample Daily Flow 2
7:15 - 8:45 am Meditation & Yoga
9:00 am Silent Breakfast
10:00 am Hike to waterfall
1:00 pm Lunch on campus
4:00 pm Women's Circle or Cacao Ceremony
6:00 pm Dinner
7:15 pm Bonfire and Sound Bath
About This Event
You are invited to join Lacey Budge, and a group of incredible wise women, in the jungles of Costa Rica to reawaken your inner Goddess! Lacey's ReWild & ReConnect retreats are created with so much love and intention as a heartfelt invitation for you to come home to nature - Mother Nature and the True Nature of who you are. The Liberated Woman retreat is specifically created to honour you as a woman and support you during this time of potent transformation on the planet! Each day will explore a different theme through yoga, meditation, creative movement, self care, ancient feminine practices and immersing ourselves in nature to reawaken and welcome home our Liberated Woman. Rekindle the flame of you inner Wild Woman! Reclaim your inner Goddess of love, beauty, compassion, strength, wisdom and sacred sensuality! It is Lacey's path, passion and purpose to bring women together, to share wisdom and teachings which have been revealed to her. She acts as a sacred mirror to remind you of who you truly are. Honour yourSelf with this gift of Self Discovery, Self Care and Self Love.
Lacey is a light in one's spiritual path. With love and kindness she will teach and guide you. Always willing to listen and share her knowledge. A true exam- ple of what living in love means. Every detail of her retreat is well thought will make you
- 7 Nights/8 days Accommodation at the Farm of Life. Choose from semi -private, shared or private cabin. All cabins include balcony with epic view, hammock and ensuite bathroom.
- + All that's included in the highlights above.
- + Mid-Week Laundry Service
What's Not IncludedAirfare to San Jose International Airport (San Juan Maria)
Accommodation in San Jose the night before the retreat (January 14th), and the final night of the retreat (January 22nd).
PLEASE NOTE: The retreat beings at 8 am on January 15th in San Jose. All guests are required to arrive in San Jose at least one day prior. The meeting point in San Jose is at Hotel Aeropuerto. The retreat ends on January 22nd, in San Jose, at 6pm. We suggest spending the night in San Jose and flying out on the 23rd or booking a flight after 9 pm.Upon registration, hotel recommendations will be sent to you.
Taxi from airport to chosen hotel. Hotel Aeropuerto has a free shuttle.
Massage Therapy & Energy Work ($70)
Shopping at the beach in Dominical
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineCoconut Water upon rising
Breakfast : Raw Sprouted Granola with fresh homemade coconut milk, green smoothie and tropical fruit.
Lunch: Rainbow Kale Wraps with Green Goddess Tahini Dressing, Veggies & Hummus, Garden Salad.
Dinner: Fragrant Basmati Rice Lentil Dhal, Coconut Raita and Apricot Chutney, Roasted Ginger Turmeric Cauliflower
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Dominical Waverider - Costa Rica Surf Camp – Savegre Puntarenas Province Costa Rica Savegre Puntarenas Province Costa Rica7 Nights
Wild Sun Retreat Center – Puntarenas Province Costa Rica Puntarenas Province Costa RicaNov 8 - 15, 2020 (8 days)
Malayka Retreat Center – Playa Bejuco, Esterillos Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica Playa Bejuco, Esterillos Provincia de Puntarenas Costa RicaJul 6 - 18, 2020 (13 days)