NuMundo NuLiving Experience 2020
- - Healthy, integrated lifestyle
- - Organic food and comfortable jungle living
- - Networking with the NuMundo tribe and other aligned members of our community
- - Daily mindfulness offerings and group connection activities
- - Enjoy 65 acres of pristine land, just 1.5 hours from the airport
Schedule- Mindfulness Practice
- Organic Breakfast
- Group Sharing Circle
- Open Morning (CoWorking, Chill Time, or anything you want it to be!)
- Organic Lunch
- Group Activity or CoWorking
- Organic Dinner
- Networking & Chill or Group Activity
About This Event
Slow things down.
This is supposed to be fun.
Who said transformation needed to be deadly serious?
We want to live.
We're here to laugh, play, sing, dance, connect, and discover ourselves. And we're here to do it with vital, profound purpose.
Make every moment live. Because when you add up those moments, they will call it a life.
So, are you ready? Don’t just dream it. Live it.
Experience the NuMundo lifestyle with ten days (or five) of co-living and play in the Costa Rican jungle. Escape winter for a strong dose of sun, saltwater, and fresh, wild air. Start your day with yoga, community, and nourishing organic meals, with plenty of time after to just do you. Live without apologies.
We'll take care of the plans, the vibe, and the tribe. You bring you.
We see you.
Alive. Whole. Joyful.
And READY to connect with a like-minded tribe just as vibrant as you are.
Welcome to NuMundo’s second annual co-living immersion. We’ll live, play, and learn—together and individually—in a loosely-facilitated, jungle-tinted, sunkissed and salt-water-drenched experiential journey.
Take advantage of daily offerings, skill shares, and excursions when you want to. Or bask solo in the peaceful atmosphere of our home base when you need your space. Network—or hang out. Go hard bringing your projects to fruition—or slow down and love up with mindful movement, blissful natural abundance, and co-learning experiences.
Our flexible daily flow is the perfect meeting of stillness and action, sharing and introspection, work and play.
Every day is your adventure.
NuMundo & all of the kindred spirits you attract... You've changed my life, my heart, my vibration, my soul, & re-engaged a deep and intimate passion to connect with like-minded and hearted humans.
- Canvas Bell Tent for 5 or 10 nights
- 3 Organic meals per day
- All Group Activities
- Access to yoga deck, pool, fast wifi and all amenities
- - Empowerment through Self-Defense Class
- - AcroYoga Class
- - Cacao Ceremony
- - Permaculture Garden Tour
- - Group Hike
- - Co-Mentorship Sessions
- - Compassionate Communication Exercise
- - Ecstatic Dance
- - Daily Wi-Fi Time
- - Authentic Relating Games
- - Sensory Nature Experience
- - Collaborative Mastermind Session
- - Hosted Tea Lounge Evening
- - Group Meditations
- - Swimming
- - Guided Journaling
- - Authenticity Circle Session
- - Yoga (Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, Nidra)
- - Optional: Surfing & off-site Excursions
What's Not IncludedAirfare and ground transfers not included
Venue HighlightsPUERTA A LA VIDA
…is an address for dreamers and thinkers,
entrepreneurs and innovators, and enthusiasts of all kinds –
a place for anyone who is interested in pursuing a life less ordinary.
We are an innovative community
that is founded in the belief that our
most precious possession is Life.
AccommodationsPrivate Canvas Bell Tent (glamping)
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Menu/CuisineNourishing organic meals
DirectionsTransport to and from San Jose can be arranged at an additional cost. Uber from the SJO Airport to Vida takes approximately 1.5 hours.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO PUERTA A LA VIDA
(Approx. 1-1.5 hours from San Jose)
TURN BY TURN DIRECTIONS:
1. Take Route 27 West - Toward Guanacaste (you will eventually see the Ocean)
*Its about a 1 hour segment from San Jose to the Port of Caldera
2. Continue Straight as Route 27 becomes Route 23 (passing Caldera & Puntarenas - driving toward Guanacaste)
*You will follow the highway passing Gasolinera El Roble & Maxi Pali Supermarket on your left hand side until you see an underpass which takes you under highway and back around to highway 1.
3. Merge onto Route 1 North (Pan American Highway) - Toward Guanacaste
*This is a about 10 minutes from the Port of Caldera –When you see the underpass going below the highway, stay left at the fork and follow it under the highway and around onto Route 1 – Pan American Highway North.
4. Turn right at DELTA gas station / Cuatro Cruces onto Route 144 (toward town of Mirmar)
*After approx. 5 minutes driving North on Route 1 / Pan America. It’s a big intersection with a flashing light and gas station.
5. From the Delta/Cuatro Cruces intersection - drive 2km North East
*Drive up the hill for about 3-4 minutes towards the town of Miramar (we are on the way up to town). You know that you are getting close when you go under the umbrella trees that hang over the road and you will also see a sign for Carnes Estrella on your right. Shortly after, you should see a driveway on your left with a bamboo gate and a blue water tank on the corner. This is the entrance gate to Puerta a la Vida. Once inside the property, continue up the main road to the Welcome Center where you will be greeted with a smile.