Serenity in Action Yoga Retreat with Shy Sayar in Guadeloupe
- ❖ Accommodation at Sunset Villas
- ❖ Morning and evening yoga sessions every day
- ❖ Healthy home made breakfast to start your day, local fruits and snacks
- ❖ Five vegetarian dinners with creole spices
- ❖ Daily curated adventures like: hikes throughout the
- island’s national park on our favorite routes, surf lessons, visits to historical/cultural sights and hoping on the beach along the way...
- ❖ On island transportation
ScheduleDAY 1: pick up at the airport, retreat/yoga walk through, welcome dinner at the villas, relax, meditation.
DAY 2: morning flow, breakfast, house of chocolate, white sand beach, sunset flow, dinner.
DAY 3: morning yoga, breakfast, coffee museum, afternoon surf, meditation yin yoga, soak in hot spring, dinner.
DAY 4: morning yoga, breakfast, jungle bathing practice, cassava production house, visit to rum distillery, evening restorative yoga, we cook dinner for you at the villas..
DAY 5: morning flow, breakfast, snorkeling, massage therapy at the villas, volcanic hot spring, yin yoga, dinner.
DAY 6: morning yoga, breakfast, coffee estate tour, afternoon surf, yoga, dinner.
DAY 7: morning yoga, breakfast, volcano hike, meditation, evening yoga, dinner
DAY 8: morning flow, breakfast, rocky beach, swimming hole/waterfall walk, sunset flow, dinner.
DAY 9: morning yoga, breakfast, coastal hike + meditation, lighthouse swim, evening yoga, farewell dinner and party fat the villas or you.
DAY 10: morning flow, breakfast, transfer to the airport.
About This Event
This retreat is more then just a retreat. It is a period of your life with professionals and like minded people practicing yoga, jungle bathing and meditation. Explore the island with those who love the earth, nature and challenges.
Guadeloupe is a Caribbean hidden paradise. French, but Creole. We have combined our passion for love, yoga, mindbody, adventure activities, and the island’s secrets into this 10 day retreat with Shy Sayar. Well into his third decade with yoga, Shy has tens of thousands of hours of experience bringing yoga to students of all levels, treating patients, and training yoga teachers and therapists around the globe.
At Surf Gwada we care about comfort and immersion into the cultural life of the island. We help you to open up and see the beauty of the island from the inside.
Be free from tech for one week, rest your eyes immerse yourself in the endless green rainforest and work your body with yoga. Rejuvenate and relax your soul!
- ❖ Curated 10 day Yoga wellness retreat
- ❖ 9 nights accommodation at Sunset Villas, breakfast included, local fruits and adventure snacks provided every day
- ❖ 18 yoga sessions
- ❖ Excursions (surfing, hiking, historical/cultural visits)
- ❖ Free airport pick up and drop off and on island transportation
- ❖ % healthy homemade dinners
- ❖ Surf lessons from local certified surf instructors
- ❖ Snorkeling in one of the best locations worldwide
- ❖ Guided tour of historical coffee plantation
- ❖ Carbon offsets for flights to and from Guadeloupe
- ❖ A tree planted for your travel with us
What's Not IncludedWhat's NOT included:
❖ International transportation to Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
❖ Additional activities: spa treatment, paragliding, kite surfing, ferry to outer islands, horseback riding, canyoneering, etc.
❖ Travel insurance (recommended)
❖ Dinning out meal costs, unless specified
❖ Personal expenses/souvenirs
Venue HighlightsPremier luxury villas with all amenities. Sunsets over the villas infinity pools and minutes away from Malendure beach. Outdoor kitchen and a bar, spacious living room and a tropical garden. There are 7 rooms, 5 of them are rooms with queen size beds and private bathrooms, and 2 rooms have twin size beds, 2 and 3 accordingly, and private bathrooms with outdoor showers. Breakfast is included. Snacks and fruits are provided every day. Welcome dinner and farewell party dinner is provided.
Private infinity mirror pool
Safe deposit box
Nespresso coffee machine
Filter coffee machine
Linens, bath towels
Ping pong table
AccommodationsThere are 5 rooms with queen size beds, private bathrooms.
1 room with 2 twin beds and 1 room with 3 twin beds. Both rooms have shared bathrooms.
Menu/CuisineFresh seasonal fruit
Nuts and berries
Baguettes and pastry
Butter and cheese
Hard boiled eggs
Fresh fruit juice