Daily Tools for the Modern Seeker
- This one week retreat is your habit laboratory. Where you dissolve old destructive habits and replace them with new habits of self-evolution. Every day we will explore the science of integrated yoga practices and the ways that your body, mind, emotions, beliefs and reality can be refined through understanding and applying these tools.
- Develop clarity about the mechanics of asana and how postures prepare and open the body systems to support the increased nervous system stimulation of Pranayama. Dive deep into Pranayama, which includes deep exploration of Bandhas Mudras and Kriyas. Understand and experience the way that pranayama primes and prepares your nervous system and therefore your mind to settle deeper into meditation.
- Explore your mental and emotional patterns through the expanded states of awareness of meditation, yoga nidra, ritual and activities that increase understanding of your psyche.
- Understand the Subtle Anatomy and how Prana and Energy Centers relate to your biology and your emotions. Relate information about physics, neurology and biology to the knowledge of Universal energy. Practice experiencing Prana and understanding how to manipulate it within your asana and meditation practice and throughout your daily activities in the modern context.
- Continue reading below for a description of the content focus of each day and to see a sample of a daily schedule. As you read on and your interest grows consider that as part of your retreat fee that you will have a 30 minute pre-retreat private intake session with Tina, the creator of the retreat and transmitter of the knowledge and practices.
- This session will allow her to have a clear understanding of what you want to focus on and how to guide you specifically throughout the retreat. After the retreat you will also have two free 30 minute private sessions with her as you integrate and apply what you have experienced at the retreat.
- A SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 7:00 am -7:30 am: Lemon water morning greeting
- 7:30 am -10:00 am: Yoga asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra
- 10:00 am -11:00 am: Detox Breakfast
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm: Free time. Alone or social.
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Lecture, group activities, handouts and other media
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Detox lunch.
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Lecture, group activities, handouts and other media
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Free time. Alone or social.
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Elemental Ritual
- 7:45 pm – 8:30 pm: Detox dinner
- 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm: Free time: Alone or social. Fire circle, Drumming, Dancing, Connecting, Socializing.
- DAY 7 (last day) schedule is as follows:
- October 21st:
- 7:00 am -7:30 am: Lemon water morning greeting
- 7:30 am -10:00 am: Yoga asana, pranayama, meditation.
- 10:00 am -11:00 am: Detox Breakfast
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Lecture, Departure Ritual
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Departures
ScheduleDAILY CONTENT DESCRIPTIONS
Day #1: Making your Daily Self-care a Priority: Bring Harmony to your Chaos. The Root. Earth.
Cultivating a daily self-practice goes beyond the mechanics of how to DO yoga that is offered in general yoga classes. Building enough knowledge about WHY the practices impact all aspects of our life so deeply is essential for the inspiration and motivation to practice on your own consistently.
Understand the psychology of inspiration, motivation and devotion to your practice. Make self-betterment your priority and learn about what fuels carving out time and space for yourself. On this first day of the retreat you will become informed, inspired, motivated and equipped with the tools and directions for claiming your time and space in the flow of your multi-faceted life.
Day #2 Worthiness to Receive: You have permission to accept abundance. The Source. Water.
On the foundation of consistent self-care a receptivity for what is healthy and evolving for us naturally opens. Though many people may feel good about themselves and their lives, there is an inner hinderance to feeling that they deserve to receive more. More health, more stability, more freedom, more peace, more joy, more love…more inflow of universal energy!
We will focus on theory and practices that unravel the knots of unworthiness. Start to understand the physiological and energetic mechanics of how we form habits of thinking and believing. The practices, knowledge and activities on this day all support understanding and transforming thoughts, beliefs and behaviors that limit your receptivity. The complete practice of yoga is an array of very specialized tools for understanding and refining the Self. You Have The Ability, The Right and The Permission To Receive. Learn to let-go and expand.
Day #3 The Productivity of Slowness: The art of time expansion. The Core. Fire.
Being fast, overworking and pushing too hard are praised and reinforced in the contemporary social context. The resulting burnout is ignored and reinforced as an unhealthy baseline. Learning to be diligent with ones self-pacing and being receptive to collective support show us that slow steady consistency is power.
The complete practice of yoga is both a training of the mind by way of the body and a transforming of the body by way of the mind. The consistent application of these specialized practices gives you direct and clear access to manipulating your consciousness with an ever-deepening awareness.
On this midpoint in the retreat we approach how astute observation of the mind, breath and body leads to profound change in ones life. Slowing down precedes stillness. Stillness results in the ability to control oneself in new ways that we are often thinking and moving too fast through life to notice and use.
Learn techniques that help you to slow down before life slows YOU down. Your worth as a human being is less defined by what you produce and accumulate but rather how well you cultivate a disposition of loving-kindness to yourself and others as you navigate your particular path in life.
Day#4 Compassion vs. Codependence: Emotional awareness and loving-kindness. The Heart.Wind
Progressing and advancing as a yogi is only partially related to mastery of the body. The advanced practitioner begins to notice the relationships between the practices of asana, pranayama and meditation with the dynamics of interaction with others. Diligence of self-care, receptivity and astute observation of the body, mind and spirit fill us with vitality, peace and compassion. The more we advance,the stronger the desire is to outflow the goodness that we are cultivating within ourselves to others.
Self-sacrifice may feel like compassion, however true compassionate acts do not damage the self. When we show others loving-kindness while simultaneously damaging ourselves we create an energetic demand for someone to help US…which compromises the act of loving-kindness and creates a cycle of codependence. Conversely, sustainable acts of loving-kindness are acts of co-evolution.
On the fourth day of this retreat we explore emotion as observable energy-in-motion. We will study the biology, psychology and energetic primacy of the heart in our body-mind-spirit. We will focus on learning practices and techniques that help to refine awareness of emotions and how to notice when emotions are pulling us into an undercurrent of illusion. We will experiment with harnessing the raw energy of emotion and directing it into creativity, inspiration and motivation.
Day #5 Boundaries of Self-Soverienty: Upholding the internal Law. The Throat. Ether
The Sovereign Self is complete, unique and self-reliant yet intimately connected to collective evolution. As we deepen in spiritual practice, effortlessly, compassion and service to others rises up as urges to expand our increasing radiance through acts of collective benefit. To honor that urge is tremendously purifying for spiritual aspirants and practitioners. However, as we embark upon the path of outflowing to others there is a tendency to lose clarity about our own essence and what we require to sustain our own radiant energy and divine connection.
Without that clarity we do not have a sense of what we need to nourish and create healthy boundaries of self-sovereignty and support. That level of clarity is available to us through purification of the mind, stabilizing in expanded awareness and astute self-observation. Which are all vastly more accessible through consistent daily practice of asana, pranayama, bandhas, mudras kriyas and meditation.
On the fifth day of this retreat we will define the experiences of clear and healthy boundaries. Through practices and activities we will understand how to remain open and available to others while remaining safe and nourished within our self-sustaining connectivity with divine flow. Upholding our internal law is a sophisticated and refined self-love and the key to staying on the path to liberation.
Day #6 Surrender: Letting Go, Tuning into Divine Intelligence. The Mid-brain. Light.
The singular purpose of all the practices of yoga are to gracefully unfold into wholeness, Ultimate Union with The Source, to re-connect to The Quantum/ Unified Field of singularity…to experience the Implicate Order of Divine Consciousness. The previous days in this retreat address aspects of preparation for Surrender- the art of letting go.
Surrender, the ultimate strength. The ability to release the grip of clinging to the addiction of our past patterns of thinking, feeling and being and the body that is the manifestation of that clinging.
On the sixth day of the retreat we emerge into this surrender through the wisdom of theoretical understanding, the neurobiological results of potent practices and the powerful reconditioning of minds hungering and passionately focused on Union with the source.
Shifting our habits of being each day, in this highly charged immersive environment, with the collective energy of a group of other seekers will firmly establish the foundation for you to experience a smoldering confidence. You will be prepared for the final day of the retreat with a knowingness that you have dramatically transformed all aspects of your being.
On this day of the retreat we will explore more deeply the neurobiology of our thoughts and how understanding our physiology, awareness and divine connectivity allows us the freedom to select a new paradigm for existing in the universe. The practices, meditations and activities will focus on creating and evolving into ones ideal future-self.
Day#7 Integration: Waking and Walking as Your Evolved Self. The Crown. Space
On the final day of the retreat we will re-cap some of the practices and concepts from the previous week and synthesize them into a sustainable roadmap for inner-expansion and alignment with Divine Intelligence.
We will revisit the neurobiology and psychology of developing positive habits and move forward as a group creating personal plans for what your daily self-practice will look like as you integrate back into your daily existence outside of Origen.
We will create and plan for the ways that we will stay inspired, motivated, informed, healing and evolving as individuals and as a group. The focus of this day is reinforcement of the positive anchors for creating a new paradigm that you have upgraded yourself with.
About This Event
Imagine: you wake up with clarity. Sureness that whatever unfolds in the field of possibility through your day, you have a foundation of daily tools, that you default to, that allow you to navigate with grace. You also have a supportive network of like-minded seekers that are also navigating the joys and sorrows of modern global existence… and a teacher to connect to and reference over time.
As seekers we are not in search for something that is lost or inaccessible. Rather we are hungering to witness Universal Truth and be evermore connected to The Unified Field of self-observing intelligence. That Truth and that Intelligence are IN YOU. Accessing that part of yourself every day is the foundation of self-mastery. All aspects of your life are nourished by getting into the habit of doing practices and forming thought and behavior patterns that create positive growth. This is conscious evolution.
Note that you're welcome to arrive at the Forest on the 14th/Oct in late afternoon.
A Journey from the Known into the Unknown
- Yoga classes
- Transport from Tulum to the Jungle Retreat Centre
What's Not IncludedYour traveling ticket
Your transportation from the Airport
Venue HighlightsOrigen Tulúm
By Eduardo Orozco
During the course of our lives we become heavy with the baggage of our environment and experiences, making it difficult to better ourselves. This invisible weight takes root deep within, distracting us from genuine peace and happiness.
And yet, this profound connectedness, inner alignment and unwavering awareness of our true objectives is available TODAY. If we can project these understandings into our daily life, there will be only one outcome: a better, more fulfilling life. For this reason ORIGEN is being created: an off-the-grid, immersive sanctuary of peace, in the Tulum jungle.
To assist this inner work, we’re bringing a variety of retreats and techniques, offering practical tools to help you define and achieve a new standard of life, a new level of experience. At Origen you will grow through the use of professional and proven processes introduced by our carefully selected community of healers and teachers.
Origen is the natural platform from which you may dive deep within the exotic waters of the self, to seek and find a better life. Together, we’ll work for a better ‘now’, in this protected and magical environment.
So close you eyes, use your heart and feel if this is for you…
You have your answer.
See you there,
Round Water proof tent
Elevated with 360° view windows
Sun powered electricity
Two bunk beds
Big windows with jungle views
Solar powered electricity
A spiritual Eco-Retreat space of purity and solitude
Located in Tulum, Mexico
NOW IT'S YOUR TIME - To Explore Deep Spiritual Healing
For directions please contact us. Thank you.