Adventure Surf and Yoga Retreat with Filippo Mori, Guadeloupe French Caribbean
- - vinyasa yoga teacher (500 RYT)
- - small group
- - luxury villas with infinity pools
- - 2 surf lessons with local certified surf instructor
- - 5 guided adventures
- - summiting active volcano
- - 10 yoga sessions
- - airport transfer and on island transportation
- - guided tour of historical coffee estate
- - carbon offsets for flights to and from Guadeloupe
- - a tree planted for your travel with us
Schedule❖ DAY 1: pick up at the airport, retreat/yoga walk through welcome dinner, relax, meditation.
❖ DAY 2: sunrise flow, home made breakfast, snorkeling beach, lunch, swimming hole/waterfall hike, sunset flow at the beach, dinner.
❖ DAY 3: sunrise yoga, home made breakfast, morning surfing session (refreshments provided), lunch, coastal hike, on site meditation yin yoga, rejuvenating soak in mineral baths, dinner.
❖ DAY 4: sunrise yoga, home made breakfast, jungle bathing practice, waterfall, visit to local chocolieter and brewery (lite bites), visit to creole museum and rum distillery, sunset restorative yoga on beach, dinner.
❖ DAY 5: sunrise flow, home made breakfast, visits to open air market and colonial fort, lite lunch, Volcano hike (snacks, fruit, and refreshments), visit to coffee plantation, dinner.
❖ DAY 6: sunrise yoga, home made breakfast, visit to 2nd rum distillery and cassava house, largest waterfall in the Caribbean, lunch, afternoon surf session, dinner.
❖ DAY 7: sunrise flow/meditation, farewell breakfast, transfer to the airport.
About This Event
Nothing is so strong as the desire to live and explore.
Every hour is unique.
Every day is a special day.
Filippo is our Italian friend who shares same our ethos and vision of the world. We have combined his love for yoga, water, and environmental consciousness together in this retreat for you.
This retreat is a blend of adventures based activities, yoga on and off site, surfing and snorkeling in blue Caribbean waters, practicing jungle bathing and summiting a volcano! Open your mind, hold the postures as the sun rises, work your body on the waves, hike through the jungle, see and feel nature, eat authentic local food, learn about and from Guadeloupe’s history and culture, and rest your mind with the sun setting over the Caribbean sea!
Be free from tech for one week, rest your eyes immerse yourself in the endless green rainforest and work your body with yoga. Rejuvenate and relax your soul!
- ❖ Curated 7 day Yoga wellness retreat
- ❖ 7days/6 nights accommodation at Sunset Villas, breakfast included, local fruits and snacks provided every day
- ❖ Minimum of 10 yoga sessions
- ❖ 5 excursions (surfing, hiking, historical/cultural visits)
- ❖ Airport pick up and drop off and on island transportation
- ❖ Welcome dinner and farewell party
- ❖ Surf lessons from local certified surf instructors
- ❖ Snorkeling in one of the best locations worldwide
- ❖ Guided tour of historical coffee plantation
- ❖ Carbon offsets for flights to and from Guadeloupe
- ❖ A tree planted for your travel with us
What's Not IncludedWhat's NOT included:
❖ International transportation to Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
❖ Additional activities: spa treatment, paragliding, kite surfing, ferry to outer islands, horseback riding, canyoneering, etc.
❖ Travel insurance (recommended)
❖ Dinning out meal costs, unless specified
❖ Personal expenses/souvenirs
❖ A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the retreat.
❖ The rest of the payment is due 30 days before arrival.
Venue HighlightsPremier luxury villas with all amenities. Sunsets over the villas infinity pools and minutes away from Malendure beach. Outdoor kitchen and a bar, spacious living room and a tropical garden. There are 7 rooms, 5 are rooms with queen size beds and private bathrooms, and 2 rooms have twin size beds, 2 and 3 accordingly, and private bathrooms with outdoor showers. Breakfast is included. Snacks and fruits are provided every day. Welcome dinner and farewell party dinner is provided.
Private infinity mirror pool
Safe deposit box
Nespresso coffee machine
Filter coffee machine
Linens, bath towels
Ping pong table
AccommodationsThere are 5 rooms with queen size beds, private bathroom.
1 room with 2 twin beds and 1 room with 3 twin beds. Both rooms have shared bathrooms.
Menu/CuisineFresh seasonal fruit
Nuts and berries
Baguettes and pastry
Butter and cheese
Hard boiled eggs
Fresh fruit juice