Aries New Moon Retreat
- On this retreat we explore the creative and passionate energy of March’s Aries New Moon. This moon is considered the first of the year within the lunar calendar – the spark that initiates your visions and creative projects – and the inspiration and motivation to begin anew!
- You will discover how the moon and stars impact your nervous system and subconscious mind so you can break old patterns and rules, get a little wild, raw and real – and come home to yourself.
- Each day offers yoga, meditation, ecstatic dance, ceremony, nutrition and adventure experiences that align with the energy of the approaching New Moon. Our journey together includes practices and ceremonies to release stagnant energy, let go of the past and step into the now with courage and passion for the year ahead.
- At Wild Child Village we’ll play beyond our daily yoga: choose from local activities for your perfect stay, including surfing, jungle hikes, sail boat cruises, snorkeling, and beach excursions. Plus add-ons including massage and reiki for ultimate relaxation.
- This trip is for us to really unwind into the inspiring jungle and healing waters of Ecuador and the family-first environment of Wild Child Village. This special place is more than a retreat center – it is a home, where we are all invited in as we are to step deeper into our inner-wild.
Schedule7-8am - Coffee, tea, fruit
8-10:30am - Yoga and Meditation
11-12:30pm - Group Brunch
1-2:30pm - workshop and afternoon teachings
6:30pm - dinner
8pm - yoga nidra and gong bath
We aspire to inspire! This is the human activation station where the WILD ones PLAY!
- All food, accommodations, yoga, ceremonies and experiences are included in your week at Wild Child Village!
What's Not Includedflight
flight transfer to Wild Child Village ($25-100 USD)
personal excursion, surf lesson, massage, etc.
AccommodationsWild Child sleeps up to 16 guests in our bamboo structure
And two bamboo casitas.
• 3 private suites
• 1 triple suite
• 1 double suite
• 2 private bamboo casitas
• 2 shared jungle showers
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineNourish and rejuvenate with 3 Plant-Based-Farm-To-Table meals daily plus have access to our SUPERFOODS BAR to SUPERCHARGE with specialty, organic-imported herbs and superfoods!
DirectionsWe recommend flying into Guayaquil Airport which is located three hours from Ayampe. From there, you have four options: private driver, taxi, rent a car, or public transportation.
Private taxi - If you would like us to arrange a private taxi for you, please provide us with your flight information at your earliest convenience. If there are other guests arriving at Guayaquil Airport around the same time, we can help to arrange a rideshare. ($100)
Rent a car - You can follow the directions and map on our website to find us. Allow three hours to arrive in Ayampe from Guayaquil Airport. We do highly recommend renting a GPS with your vehicle, as most streets in the Manabi/Ayampe area do not have signs or even names!
Public transportation - There is a bus that goes from Guayaquil to Ayampe. The bus station is located approximately five minutes from the airport. There are direct buses from Guayaquil to Olon. ($14) You would then take the red line or green line from Olon to Ayampe -- approx. 20 minutes. ($1.50)
How do I find you in Ayampe?
Once you arrive in Ayampe, go across the bridge over the river. We are the first right past the small town of Las Cabanas. Take a right off the main road at the bamboo curing facility, which should be on your left side. When you get to the top of the road, turn left. Veer right and continue up the hill to the top, you will come to a large cement fence. WCV trailhead will be on the left side.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Stephanie Warren June 27, 2018A practical teacher for living your best life
Julien, or as I call her “Juju” has been my yoga teacher/nutritionist/life coach for 4 years. She has a natural calming effect , she is a devoted and reliable mentor, she is loyal, clear, and possesses a well rounded ability to not only guide her students through yoga asanas, but also explain how their application can benefit us in a spiritual manner on a daily basis. Juju has given me an abundance of other tools as well. She is a nutrition encyclopedia, with so much hands on education in the realm of food consumption, nourishment, and self care. Thanks to Juju, I’ve had an effortless time reinventing my food, drink and supplement choices, so that I can easily incorporate into every single day of my life( as well as my child’s life), a healthy, more sustainable way of eating. Her knowledge of astronomy and astrology have helped guide me emotionally through the tough process of adopting my son, as well as falling In love( and I started out as the biggest skeptic) . Juju has a way of teaching that feels less like a curriculum and more like a friend who really cares about you and helping you integrate real tools that you can use for a lifetime. I highly recommend spending time with this superstar of a teacher. If you are ready to feel, look, and attract more love, light, and positivity in your life, don’t hesitate to reach out to Julien Elizabeth. She has truly helped me transform my life into the beautiful experience I once dreamed about. From my clearer skin, to the manifestation of my family, to the releasing of old painful physical wounds, I cannot recommend this precious person enough. Do yourself a favor and reach out to her, you will not be disappointed ❤️???????? Namaste
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Sagrada Wellness – California, USA California, USAApr 16 - 18, 2021 (3 days)