Zanzibar Self-Love Retreat for Women
- Activities include…
- – Transformational self-love workshops focusing on healing body-image struggles, building self-confidence and creating the life you dream of
- – Stand-up paddle boarding excursions on various parts of the island (including the breathtaking mangroves!)
- – Tour around the ancient cities of Zanzibar
- – Mnemba Island day trip for snorkeling and sailing
- – Yoga that connects you to your body and clears your mind of negative thoughts
- – Sunset dinners and drinks at the island’s trendiest restaurants
- – Nightly sharing circles under the moonlight
- – Sea aerobics class in the warm Indian Ocean
- – Connect with young women from the Daraja Foundation, a transition house for orphaned youth to make way into adulthood
- – Optional massages or spa treatments
- – Self-love ritual during the moonrise- a site that can only be seen on an island
- … and more!
Schedule8 am – breakfast + intention setting
9 am – transformational, self-love workshop with Mary
12 pm – lunch made by private retreat chef
1 pm – guided mangrove tour via stand-up paddle board
6 pm – sunset dinner outside overlooking the ocean
7:30 pm – sacred bonding circle before bed
9:30 pm- stargazing and bonding with your retreat sisters
Other activities include going out to Zanzibar’s towns, sunset dinner + drinks, yoga, sea aerobics, island trip for snorkeling/sailing, pool & beach time, open Q&As with Mary and R&R 🙂
About This Event
An 8-day women’s self-love retreat located on the magical island of Zanzibar, Tanzania.
See the power of community and connection while healing body-image struggles, building confidence and learning to love yourself unconditionally.
"I know that I am deserving of the self-love and respect that I so freely give to others.”
- An 8-day + 7-night accommodations at a beautiful beach house in Matemwe beach in Zanzibar, Tanzania Matemwe Beach
- daily body-image, confidence and self-love workshops led by Mary
- a 1:1 private coaching session with Mary via Skype to dive DEEP into healing (scheduled upon sign-up)
- daily breakfast at the beach house
- daily 3-course dinners
- transfers to and from Zanzibar airport (ZNZ)
- 2 guided stand-up paddle boarding tours
- tour of Stone Town, Zanzibar’s ancient city
- day trip to Mnemba Island for optional snorkeling or sailing
- yoga and sea aerobics classes
- a sisterhood community of 12 beautiful women on the same journey
- a transformational, self-lovin’ experience of a lifetime!
What's Not Includedairfare
Venue Highlightsright on the beach!
AccommodationsAll rooms are sharing rooms. There is 1 full bed and 2 twin beds per beach house. You can choose either the twin or full bed for your accommodation.
- Hot Tub
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free