Inner Light, Brilliant Life
- Be gently challenged to deeply awaken to the spiritual fire within
- Connect with the universal oneness and source of all inspiration, that this may fuel your life, guide your decision making and bring your inner light into all life challenges, that every part of your life flows at the highest vibration
- Through teachings and discourse, be given tools to enable you to use that spiritual fire to blaze through any life difficulties into full self-realisation
- Learn a mantra that connects you to your inner light
- Meditate deeply with Shakti Durga's supercharged assistance
- Enjoy spiritual music that uplifts you, opens your heart and moves you to your very core
- Discover a wellspring of energy that is highly attractive and magnetic to what it is you wish to pull into your life, to opportunities, fortuitous circumstances, inspiration, loving empowered relationships. This will bring out the best in yourself and others thus helping you to live a more loving, connected and harmonious life
- Meet amazing people who are also on a journey into the light, while having their feet firmly on the ground, helping to create heaven on Earth
- Open to stimulation of your intellect and emotional capacity (IQ and EQ)
- Learn some tools to stay grounded, present and connected wherever you are, in whatever work, personal, creative or spiritual environment you find yourself in
- Inspiring discourses, awesome music, amazing love and the energy and blessings will be flowing on a seismic scale
- Time each day for silence and contemplation, allowing for spaciousness and expansion into the Light
- Accessing the wisdom of our soul, an opportunity to 'just listen'.
- Resort accommodation in beautiful surroundings
- The amazing Shanti Music Band, sending out the shakti filled energy to all participants as they support Shakti Durga through song and music, lifting our vibration into joy and bliss, opening our hearts to love and light
ScheduleMorning Session Pranayama, music and meditation
Dinner – Self-cater or eat out
About This Event
Inside every one of us is a luminous spiritual field of self-discovery. Mystics of all ages have connected with that, and now in our modern times we have the capacity to do so too. This inner light is filled with such peace, reassurance, joy and bliss. Every time we touch it our sense of calmness and empowerment seems to grow, and daily connection with this brings deeper fulfillment to our lives.
Seek and find the One: the part of self that is in common with all living beings. Then, bring that wellspring of wisdom and grace into all parts of your life!
In order to find that deeper wisdom and attunement, we have to disappear into the process, much like a caterpillar when it becomes a butterfly. Are you ready to give yourself the time and space to go deep and experience the light and wisdom of your truth, in a beautiful, relaxed, luscious setting?
Join Shakti Durga for a 6 day retreat at Cypress Lakes Resort in the beautiful Hunter Valley of NSW, Australia.
For the big journey, the journey of spirit and soul, it is a profound gift to have the radiant golden light of a great Spiritual Master. Shakti Durga is a true spiritual light in this world and she brings her full presence, wisdom and loving guidance to help you find more blazing self, to awaken that light within you to its highest capacity.
No meat, alcohol or recreational drugs are allowed during this retreat. If you are a smoker we suggest you consider not smoking during the retreat, in which case you may need to bring nicotine patches or something to help you manage the days of going without. No smoking will be permitted during retreat sessions, group sessions, in the accommodation or during any retreat activity.
A deposit of AUD$800 will secure your place. Final payment is due and payable by 25 March 2020. Please note any cancellation will incur an administration fee of AUD$300 plus any costs and expenses already paid on behalf of the participant. And for any cancellation within 21 days of the commencement of the retreat only the tuition will be refunded.
** 1 day Mon, 2 days Mon/Tues, 3 days Mon/Tues/Wed
(all options also allow the participant to attend the Sunday afternoon opening session 17 May)
What has unfolded for me is nothing short of miraculous, I am overwhelmed with love just writing and contemplating the grace that has flowed during this retreat.
- Tuition fee
- Single or Twin share accommodation, depending on the package selected
- Full buffet breakfast and hot buffet lunch
- Administration fee
- Staff expenses
What's Not IncludedMeals other than those stated.
Transport to and from the venue.
Venue HighlightsCypress Lakes Resort is located in Central Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney, NSW Australia. The 300 acre resort is bordered by the rich vineyards of the many wine estates in the area as well as the beautiful Hunter Valley Gardens.
Facilities include two restaurants, three swimming pools, a gym, tennis courts, a beautiful golf course and bikes are available for hire. A wide variety of self-contained accommodation set against a stunning backdrop of rolling greens and spectacular Broken Back Mountain Range ensure a comfortable and relaxed stay. The address is 15 Thompsons Road, Pokolbin NSW Australia.
The Golden Door Elysia Spa is within walking distance for those wishing to self-nurture.
AccommodationsPlease note the apartments have two bedrooms which can be a single or a twin share. The single option gives the participant a room to themselves in a two bedroom apartment where the other bedroom will be occupied by either another person who chose a single or two people who chose twin. Similarly with twin option, the participant will be sharing a room with another participant in one room and will have either one or two people in the other bedroom.
**If you snore please consider booking a single room so as not to disturb other retreat participants.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Bicycles For Rent
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineFull buffet breakfast and hot buffet lunch. Vegetarian meals catered for.
No meat, alcohol or recreational drugs are allowed during this retreat.
If you have any special dietary requirements please ensure you answer the question on dietary needs on the registration form and give details so we can ensure you are fully looked after.