Kundalini Yoga Womens Camp "Mujeres de Compromiso" Akumal, Mexico
- Fly into Cancun, shuttle to Akumal
- Camp starts 4 pm on Wednesday, October 3rd.
- Camp ends at 11 am on Sunday, October 6th.
- Cost of camp Includes: Food, accommodations, and all sessions
- Does not included: Flight and transportation to the camp
- Accommodations will be shared in a house on Yalku Lagoon.
Schedule5:00 Aquarian Sadhana
9:00 Morning Session
3:00 Afternoon Session
About This Event
Join us for a Kundalini Yoga Women’s Camp on the world reknowned Yalku Lagoon in Akumal in the Riviera Maya of Mexico. Immerse yourself in an environment where you are supported to dive deep into your soul and learn tools on how to tune into your own strength that carries you through your life.
As women we are committed to our families, our partners, our children, our work, and our homes. Are we committed to ourselves? When we develop the relationship with our inner and higher selves, we can be in a state of ease and peace to support our connection within, With daily Sadhana, yoga & meditation, dance, chanting, playing, swimming, and being surrounded by other women, we will explore what it is to bring unshakable COMMITMENT to your life now!
" You are a Women, not a Playmate, You are a Woman, not a good-for-nothing. No creature on this planet has the beauty, the strength and the power that you have as a Woman"
- Food, accommodations, and all sessions
What's Not IncludedFlight and transportation to the camp
Venue HighlightsBeautiful Villa, on the backyard of Renowned Yalku Lagoon in Akumal, Riviera Maya
AccommodationsPrivate room - King size bed
Shared room with 2 queen beds
Shared room with 4 bed (2 double and 2 single )
Shared room with 8 beds (2 double and 6 single)
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space