Ayahuasca Retreat with the Huni Kuin of Brazil in Pucallpa
- Wake up to the sound of cicadas, bamboo rats and spider monkeys in the majestic rainforest or see the pink dolphins and herons on one of our boat trips. You will enjoy plenty of time to rest, absorb, reflect and connect as you soak up the sun on the deck whilst viewing the abundant bird life on the lake and maybe catch sight of a sloth.
- You’ll be honoring your body with the delicious, nutritious, healthy menu, tailored to support you through the special diet required to prepare your body for plant ceremony.
- You will deepen your self - awareness during one of our clarity breathwork sessions, or in one of our talking sessions that follow each ceremony.
- The optional ‘kambo’ sessions will reset your internal organs, cleanse your gall bladder and help to spark a more vigorous ‘you’
- Your cleanse begins with flower baths to prepare for the ayahuasca plant medicine ceremonies. Led by Huni Kuin maestros, and assisted by our western retreat facilitators, we will help you to manouver through the sometimes tricky terrain of the ‘shadow’
- Learn how ancient wisdom traditions have healed for millennia the energy body in a way western medicine and quantum physicists are only now just discovering.
- The Huni Kuin, also known as the Kaxinawá are an ethnic group of indigenous tribal natives who are settled on the brazilian/peruvian border in the state of Acre, with a population of about 8000 located in 5 main villages in the north-western part of Brazil and also some near the Peru/ Brazil Border. The name "Huni Kuin" means "real men", from huni, "man", and kuin meaning "real."
- The Huni Kuin are heavily invested in preserving their roots, traditions and wisdom and share ancestral land with several ‘uncontacted tribes’. In some ways they see themselves as the protectors of these tribes and the forests that they all share.
- For the Huni Kuin people Ayahuasca plays a central role in their culture and is considered a central part of their animistic beliefs, even their creation myths speaks of how the knowledge of Ayahuasca came to them through the mythical first shaman, Yube. Yube fell in love with an anaconda women and went with her to the bottom of a lake, where she taught him all the secrets of the sacred plant medicines. After having children with the anaconda woman Yube returned years later to his old village and brought with him the knowledge of the sacred plant medicines.
Interviews with alan to discuss conditions you came to transform through or gain deeper clarity to their cause. These will be one on one and so other participants are encouraged to journal, paint (we will provide painting supplies), read.
12.30 Lunch (last meal of the day)
Afternoon: rest and preparation for first ayahuasca ceremony
7.00 Meet in malloca for ayahuasca ceremony
About This Event
Working with a combination of Ayahuasca, Sanango and Rapé during the night, you will experience traditional ceremonies as practiced in the deep jungle of Brazil for Millenia. The ceremonies are uplifting and joy-filled as well as take participants to places deep within their psyche that need to be seen, acknowledged and purified. Often during the ceremonies the Masha Huni Kuin brothers will call out “Alegria” - “happiness”, to remind you that it doesn’t have to be hard. If its hard, then why are you making it hard? The ceremonies typically last 8 hours with a similar structure: 4 hours of Icaros, followed by 4 hours of music and traditional song accompanied by guitar
The focus for this retreat is on clearing your body of psychic and emotional toxins and conditioning, leaving space to bring in new dreams and life affirmations.
Over 10 days/9 nights, at the comfortable ‘Casa de la Madre’ on lake Yarinacocha, Peru we will help you dream into being your new paradigm shift, guided by experienced healers and retreat facilitators.
With over 80 years of combined experience, our retreat facilitators have the skills you need to feel supported in taking a deep dive into your inner worlds and unleash the magic within.
Are you ready to peel away your restrictive layering, to fully ‘see’ and unashamedly ‘be’ who you really are; a shining one and powerful channel of light, authenticity, and divine spiritual essence?
Your transformation will be unleashed through:
• Ancient shamanic rituals
• Ayahuasca ceremonies with hapé and optional kambo
• Supportive integration circles
• Deep bonding of sacred heartfelt community.
• Clarity breathwork
• Flower baths
• Jungle walks
• Trips to indigenous villages
• Shipibo craft markets
Are you prepared to step away from victim or fear mentality and step onto the beauty walk - into your power?
Are you willing to see that you already have everything you need to live the life beyond your wildest dreams?
Alan is a true spiritual healer bravely walking the difficult path of service and sacrifice for the benefit of others. Within moments of meeting him, I felt totally safe and able to be open and honest. Damia H
- 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies, Rapé, Sananga (in ceremonies), Food, Accommodation, 4 Breathwork sessions with Alan, Individual coaching, Jungle trip, Trip to San Francisco Shipibo Village, Trip to Pucallpa Market and Womens Collective.
What's Not IncludedAir fares, Additional Days, Kambo ceremonies at $50 per ceremony
Venue Highlights‘La Casa de la Madre’ is the retreat center of our host, Cielo Tierra who has lovingly created this home away from home in the jungle, where she has lived for 10 years. She has hosted individuals and groups here to help support individual healing and collective awakening with integrity and a mother’s loving embrace.
AccommodationsWe provide a combination of separate Tambo's or individual rooms in the Main house, 'Boat House' Or Guest House. Shared Showers and Bathrooms. Comfortable and clean and Charmingly Rustic
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and Hearty meals prepared by our chef Marisol cooked to the Huni Kuin Ayahuasca Diet
DirectionsWe will pick you up from the airport
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Rebecca Benvie February 27, 2018
I went to visit Alan for a solo 2-day retreat one month ago, and the day after my birthday. His place is very inviting with an incredible view of the mountain, and I immediately felt at home there. Alan showed me to my room which also happens to be where the healings take place. It's a suite that has a separate entrance from the rest of the house, and it felt lovely to be surrounded by his incredible collection of crystals, and all kinds of other sacred objects arranged in a very elaborate formation. Alan was incredibly present, nurturing and dedicated to the very intense process that unfolded over the 3 healing sessions. I've tried to describe what took place to a few close friends, but it's hard to convey all of the potent nuances so I've stopped trying. In short, it was everything I needed and more. Immediately upon leaving his place things started to shift for me in terms of my perception of self and how I've been viewing the world. And it wasn't pretty! The best way to relate it is that it felt like a hot compress had been put on an infected wound. There has been a lot of old pain coming up as I've been forced to see myself with new eyes. About 3 days ago something big finally set in. I was standing in my kitchen and became aware of this contraction that I've had as long as I can remember, that travels in my front body to the back, wrapping around my entire spinal chord. I've been for all kinds of bodywork over the years to address this issue as it's caused me a lot of breathing issues and discomfort. I only ever feel an easing of these symptoms for an hour or two before they return. I was all of a sudden able to tune into them with a focus and non-attachment that I've never experienced, and I felt control over some energetic force as I breathed space into it, pushing it out. It was an intense burning sensation and I was aware of how much emotional toxicity was being held inside of this. I went to bed that night focusing on softening and pushing until I fell asleep. I was hardly surprised to find that in the morning I was quite sick. Like my entire system was working to purge some really yucky stuff. I'm still working with these energies even now, but something is opening up. I cannot remember ever feeling this at ease in my own body. It's almost as though it's never belonged to me before this. I know with healing work it's often two steps forward and one step back, but whatever deep change that is being worked out inside me right now is an absolute gift. I can't wait for this to continue to unfold in all of the beautiful ways that it's meant to. Thank you Alan.