3 Day Mindfulness Retreat
- Shirodhara treatment which calms the mind and helps to cleanse the 3rd eye chakra.
Schedule7:00 - 8:00: Yoga
(hike to Pidurangala rock to see sunrise)
8:00 - 8:45: Guided meditation and grounding exercise
8:45 - 9:30: Breakfast
9:30 - 1:00: Spa treatments, mindfulness workshop, laughter therapy and exercises
1:00 - 2:00: Lunch
2:00 - 3:00: Relax time
3:00 - Long silent walks around the jungle / Tour of the spice garden
4:30 - 5:30: Yoga
5:30 - 6:00: Meditation
7:00 - 8:00: Dinner
About This Event
We live in a world that is fast and disconnected with the important things in life. A mindfulness retreat give a chance to step back, gain some distance and a fresh perspective of our lives. It is an opportunity to be conscious, mindful, and regain peace spend time in the nature and breath. Mindfulness means being fully aware in each present moment, and it transform the way you lead your life. By paying more attention to our own thoughts and feeling, and the world around us we improve our mental and emotional wellbeing.
“ What we do today is what matters most ”
- 2 nights accommodation
- All organic vegetarian meals & Drinks
- Daily morning yoga (60 mins)
- Daily evening Restorative yoga (60 mins)
- Yoga Nidra
- Daily morning & Evening guided meditation (30 mins each)
- Grounding exercise
- 2 Full body massages(1 hr each)
- Shirodhara to open the 3rd eye
- 2 x steam baths
- Ayurvedic reflexology walk
- Hike to Pidurangala Rock to see magnificent sunset
- Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
- Daily variety of Mindfulness exercises
- long silent walks around the jungle
- Consciousness eating
- Choose your affirmation
- Laughter therapy
- Tour of the spice garden
- Workshop on importance of mindfulness & techniques
What's Not IncludedFlights
2 twin beds
Hot water shower
1 king bed
Hot water shower
Menu/CuisineTraditional Sri Lankan Ayurvedic food
DirectionsFrom Negambo take the bus to Kurunagala. This is a very large town and it should take you about 2 1/2 hrs from Negambo.
When you get down from Kurunagala, get the bus that goes to Polonnaruwa. (ask anyone. Sri Lankans are very friendly and helpful and speaks english ok). You need to get off before Habarana near Aliya Hotel. Tell the bus conductor that you want to get off at Aliya Hotel. The last big town you will pass is Dambulla. Stop at A108 mile post this is about 4 km from Habarana.
Once you get off there are tuk tuks available. (you won't see the Aliya hotel as it is on a side road). Just aks to go to Mahagedara.
You can always call us aytime for further directions.