3 Day Tranquility retreat
- Gratitude and Affirmation Workshop to help you to develop a sincere and stable relation with yourself and your goals.
Schedule7:00 - 8:00: Yoga
( one day at 5am - hike to Pidurangala rock to see sunrise)
8:00 - 8:45: Guided meditation and grounding exercise
8:45 - 9:30: Breakfast
9:30 - 1:00: Spa treatments, walks workshops, cooking classe and exercises
1:00 - 2:00: Lunch
2:00 - 4:30: Relax time / Spa treatment
4:30 - 5:30: Yoga
5:30 - 6:00: Meditation
7:00 - 8:00: Dinner
About This Event
Do you just long to be you….. Have time to center yourself and go back to your life more empowered. Come spend a tranquil week in Mahagedara Wellness Retreat, voted Sri Lanka's most tranquil Wellness Retreat 2019 by Lux Magazine.
Tranquility is a state of being. Explore how you can live an authentic and wholehearted life. Allow yourself to surrender and feel truly at peace with your own energy after experiencing this transformative week. .
Be good to yourself, give your self this gift. This is a deeply relaxing and invigorating retreat that focuses on yoga, meditation, mindfulness, diet to feel pampered and find your center and inner balance. You will leave inspired, uplifted.
- 2 nights accommodation
- All organic plant based meals & Drinks
- Daily morning yoga (60 mins)
- Daily evening Restorative yoga (60 mins)
- Daily morning & Evening guided meditation (30 mins each)
- Grounding exercise
- 1 Full body massages(1hr each)
- Steam bath
- Ayurvedic reflexology walk
- Hike to Pidurangala Rock to see magnificent sunset
- Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
- Daily variety of Mindfulness exercises
- long silent walks around the jungle
- Sri Lankan cooking class demonstration
- Choose your affirmation
- Laughter therapy
- Garden tour to connect with nature
- Emotional well-being workshop
- Gratitude and affirmation workshop
What's Not IncludedAirport transfers can be arrange by extra cost
2 twin beds
Hot water shower
1 king bed
Hot water shower
Menu/CuisineTraditional Sri Lankan Ayurvedic food
DirectionsFrom Negambo take the bus to Kurunagala. This is a very large town and it should take you about 2 1/2 hrs from Negambo.
When you get down from Kurunagala, get the bus that goes to Polonnaruwa. (ask anyone. Sri Lankans are very friendly and helpful and speaks english ok). You need to get off before Habarana near Aliya Hotel. Tell the bus conductor that you want to get off at Aliya Hotel. The last big town you will pass is Dambulla. Stop at A108 mile post this is about 4 km from Habarana.
Once you get off there are tuk tuks available. (you won't see the Aliya hotel as it is on a side road). Just aks to go to Mahagedara.
You can always call us aytime for further directions.