13 Days / 12 Nights Wellness & Yoga, Detox, Self-inquiring, and Energizing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Wonderland Healing Center
- Surat Thani Province, Thailandia
- Ongoing package (13 days)
- Daily Conscious Breathwork sessions
- 3 Daily Yoga sessions
- 2 to 3 Daily Holistic Healing events or sessions
- Detox, Fasting and Organic Nutrition advices
- Daily Ayurveda & Yoga Philosophy and/or other valuable lectures
- Daily Satsang & Meditation sessions
- 4 Thai Massage private sessions to enjoy during the retreat
- Access to the swimming pool and herbal steam sauna
- 12 nights accommodation
- 3 daily Vegan, Yogic, or Vegetarian light buffet meals
- Evening occasional events
ScheduleSample daily schedule
Sample schedule on arrival (day 1st)
• 14:00 - 16:00 Check-in accommodation
• 16:15 Welcome Retreat group meeting
• 16:45 - 17:00 Retreat registration
• 17:00 - 18:30 Private counseling if required
• 18:30 - 19:30 Vegan, yogic, or vegetarian light dinner buffet
Sample daily schedule of activity days (from 2nd to 11st)
• 07:00 Warming-up or stretching practices
• 07:30 Morning Meditation & setting day personal intentions
• 08:00 Therapeutic Hatha or Vinyasa Yoga
• 09:00 - 10:00 Vegan, yogic, or vegetarian light breakfast buffet
• 10:00 Hatha / Vinyasa / Yin Yoga class or Chi Kung class - alternatively: free time for tutoring, private treatments or individual healing session as desired
• 11:00 Conscious breathing or dance therapy or emotional releasing group session
• 12:00 Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy or other valuable lectures or meditation group session
• 12:30 - 13:30 Vegan/Yogic/Vegetarian light lunch buffet
• 13:30 Free time - even for WiFi connection, suggested just as needed and in restricted areas
• 14.00 Walking contemplative silence meditation (alternatively: free time for personal or group excursions to a local waterfall or a selected between an abundance of beautiful local beaches; otherwise for tutoring, private treatments or individual healing session as desired)
• 16:30 Therapeutic or Restorative Hatha or Yin Yoga class or conscious breathing group session
• 17:30 Conscious breathing or dance therapy group session (alternatively: free time for tutoring, private treatments or individual healing session as desired)
• 18:30 - 19:30 Vegan/Yogic/Vegetarian light dinner buffet
• 20:00 Free time or inspiring stories and Satsang
• 21:00 Occasional evening activity (sound healing, kirtan and sacred songs circle, even around the fire; trance dance or shamanic healing journey; inspirational-movie night; ecstatic dance event; round on Koh Phangan seasonal market, etc. - depending on season, interests and group needings)
Please also note that some instructors and then even some activities may vary according to different retreat dates.
Activities/Workshops schedulable extra (occasional):
• Spiritual counseling sessions (believes patterns, emotional balance, level of awareness, strength and flexibility, and more)
• Reiki healing treatments and courses
If desired kindly ask to the organizer, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS, to apply in advance to participate for an intensive Reiki course - first and/or second level certification - suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise.
• Kriya/Breathwork/Rebirthing healing sessions and courses
If desired kindly ask to the organizer, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS, to apply in advance to participate to an intensive breathwork course - suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise.
• Ayurveda Practitioner courses
If desired kindly ask to the organizer, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS, to apply in advance to participate to an intensive Ayurveda course - suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise.
• Massage healing treatments and courses (Thai Massage; Tong Ren therapy; Ayurveda & Marma massage; Reflexo-therapy; Essential Oils massage; Crystals therapy session; Lymphatic drainage massage; Watsu; etc.)
If desired kindly ask to the organizer, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS, to apply in advance to participate to an intensive Massage course, even Multi-styles - suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise.
• Astrology (Vedic Jyoti, Western); Human Design - basic elements and progressive readings
If desired kindly ask to the organizer, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS, to apply in advance to participate to an intensive Astrology & Universal Archetypal Wisdom workshop - suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise.
• Food & Beverages suggestions, even for intolerances issues, through techniques by Kinesiology-Ayurveda-MTC (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• Yogic / Vegan and Raw Food workshops (to be defined by the number of participants interested)
Other things to do (optional):
Wonderland Healing Center is one between DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS 's preferred locations in Koh Phangan, which it may offer other occasional workshops and events that as individuals and/or as group we can decide to take part in (e.g. Dance-therapy workshops, Areal & Acro yoga workshops, Shamanic healing-circle events, Kirtan singing circles and workshops, Art-therapy workshops, selected movie nights, Fire gatherings circles).
Wonderland Healing Center is located in an area with easy access to the island’s most popular tourist attractions such as pristine beautiful beaches, Pheang Waterfall, Slip’n’Fly Waterpark, the Chinese Temple, Paradise Waterfall, Kao Ra Mountain, etc., options which may be visited by us during the retreat for a healthy trekking and contemplative day.
Four sessions of Thai massage are included in the package. DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS is also offering additional holistic treatments from the following menu at an extra cost:
• Spa private healing sessions (e.g. Thai Massage; Tong Ren therapy; Ayurveda & Marma massage; Reflexo-therapy; Essential Oils massage; Crystals therapy session; Lymphatic drainage massage)
• Watsu healing sessions
• Kriya / breathwork / rebirthing private sessions
• Reiki healing private sessions
• Chi Nei Tsang healing private sessions
• Food & Beverages suggestions by private sessions (to evaluate state of gravity of food intolerances, known or of potential, through methods and techniques as Kinesiology / Ayurveda / MTC Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• Spiritual counseling sessions (believes patterns, emotional balance, level of awareness, strength and flexibility, etc.)
• Spiritual de-armoring healing private sessions by body-work and/or by suggesting deepen arguments through new questions
• Regression private sessions (sessions for soul retrieval)
About This Event
13 Days / 12 Nights Wellness & Yoga, Detox, Self-inquiring, and Energizing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand
• April 22nd to May 4th 2020
• May 20th to June 1st 2020
• June 17-29th 2020
• July 15-27th 2020
Join DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS (DYWR) on this Wellness & Yoga Retreat in Thailand designed to develop your luminous consciousness, activate inner healing, joy and well-being. You will enjoy a wide variety of yoga classes, meditation sessions, conscious breathwork and emotional releasing practices, yoga philosophy, ayurveda and other valuable lectures, detox, fasting and organic nutrition advices, tutoring on request, therapeutic dance classes and events, sacred songs gatherings and even shamanic circles suitable for all those sincerely interested in diving into an inner healing journey.
This retreat is open to all passionate practitioners and is suitable for almost all levels of experience and expertise. The program is built to support a holistic experience and to promote a deeper connection with your body, emotional intelligence, mind and spirit.
Along with the proposed daily classes, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS offers some alternative group classes and personalized private healing sessions, moreover - during the retreat, or along the year - DYWR offers also occasional harmonizing workshops and unique courses/trainings.
The reservation is not confirmed until the organizer have accepted it.
Please, take note that we accept participants which are free from infections and/or diseases transmittable by any kind of contact; confirmation of this point will be a must under your own responsibility, to have access to the program - in case of missing communication of that in the first phase of dialogue, the deposit will be considered always as non-refundable.
• A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price (as per retreat-guru policy).
• The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
• A further 30% of the total price it will be request to be paid directly to the organizer, within and up 30 days before the arrival date.
• The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
About 5 to 10% of the net entry will be offered in donation to charitable activities promoted by the organizers, DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS or third trusted organization/s (e.g. for the rising bright spiritual awakening for the communities of Koh Phangan, Thailand, by creation of a resident holistic clinic open to offer basic services to all the local communities - residents, workers and assistants - at affordable prices).
Prem of DYWR Team is an absolutely amazingly beautiful person. His intuition, kindness and support has helped me grow into a lighter and a better person. I'd highly recommend joining his retreat, he's incredible. - Miriam
- 2 detox tea or 2 fresh juice or coconut water per day
- 12 nights accommodation
- Daily vegan, yogic or vegetarian buffet breakfast, light lunch and light dinner
- Pass to all scheduled retreat classes
- Shuttle service on arrival and departure date to any Koh Phangan ferry port for any individual
- Meditation instructions
- Personalized practices if required
- Tropical welcome virgin drink on arrival
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
• Yoga deck
• Yoga shala
• Yoga studio
• Herbal Steam room
• Meditation garden
• Swimming pool (outdoor)
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Dining area
• Environmentally friendly
• Wireless internet access areas
• Multilingual staff
• Smoke-free property
• Free bicycles
• Ironing / ironing board
• Parking lot
• Tour assistance
AccommodationsYou will stay at the Wonderland Healing Center either in a deluxe room or a luxury dorm. Wonderland Healing Center has 37 rooms, dorms, and private villas nestled among beautiful gardens with stunning mountain views. The center is fully equipped to provide for all of your relaxation needs with a private swimming pool, a herbal steam sauna, two yoga halls, massage and treatment areas.
The deluxe pool view rooms are spacious, with king size bed, outside seating area or balcony and they have a private bathroom. They face the swimming pool and the beautifully landscaped gardens in the middle of the stunning jungle landscape surrounding the resort. The luxury dorm rooms are the most comfortable and beautiful dorms in Koh Phangan with extra wide and very comfortable mattresses.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, optional colema boards, a safe box, Wi-Fi, king size or two single beds with superior mattresses, personal care products, towels, and bed linen.
Perfect location between few selected by DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS to reconnect with yourself, go through spiritual healing, recharge, revitalize & re-energize.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineDaily breakfast, light lunch, and light dinner are included in the price. Drinkable water and detox teas and detox juices, together with a fresh coconut are available throughout the day to help you cool down and refresh. The healthy cuisine utilizes local and organic products, and contains no monosodium glutamate, nor refined sugar, artificial colors, flavorings, or preservatives.
The menu has been created with the influence of many different cultures and is constantly evolving with the input from expert chefs.
The following meals are included:
• Light Lunch
• Light Dinner
• Drinkable Water / Detox Tea and Detox Fresh Fruit juices
The following dietary requirement(s) are served as buffet and/or catered during the retreat:
If you have special dietary requirements (e.g. allergies, intolerances, etc.) it's recommended as necessary to communicate them clearly to the organizer when making the reservation.
DirectionsDEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS
At the Wonderland Healing Center in Koh Pha-Ngan
Wonderland Healing Center, 77/7 Moo 3, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
How to get there:
USM - Samui Airport
Distance from the retreat location about 22 km. Transfer not provided
URT - Surat Thani Airport
Distance from the retreat location about 117 km. Transfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Samui International Airport (USM) or Surat Thani International Airport (URT). Koh Phangan is accessible by several ferry routes from either airport. You may also arrive at Bangkok and reach Koh Phangan via domestic flight or train and then plus taxi and ferry, or as last option by bus plus ferry.
Once arrived in Koh Phangan, Thong Sala pier, you can easily find a taxi and reach Wonderland Healing Center in about 15 minutes day time. In case you arrive night time or you are a group of 3 to up people, you may also define with DEITY YOGA WELLNESS RETREATS or directly with Wonderland Healing Center the timing and we will arrange how to pick up you at the pier.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Hari Hara Guru Singh April 29, 2017
Felt to have meeting with another Dhyani Buddha! Cool Prema Avatara
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Thailand Chiang Mai Chiang Mai ThailandJan 4 - 9, 2021 (6 days)