7 Days Mind, Body, Yoga & Detox Retreat with a Buddhist Monk
- During this retreat, we will have a rare opportunity to be with a carrier of traditional Buddhist teachings & philosophy senior monk who is well-known for his unique way of transmitting the knowledge of Buddha, providing views and perceptions of the world, and different practical means to live a happy and fulfilling life.
- He became a monk at age 9 and has completed his Bachelors and Masters in Buddhist Philosophy before gaining popularity of his insightful and inspiring talks on life and how to find happiness.
- As a senior monk with over 40 years as mediation practitioner he has travelled around the world spreading Buddha wisdom and expression of love & compassion, which has an incredible healing effect.
- We welcome all to receive the true gift of Dharma and mediation from someone that has followed an ancient tradition of discipline and service.
Schedule*BODY & ASANA*
Practice Yoga postures, using a unique classical form along with modern forms in flow, breath and rhythm. This ensures an experience of strength and mobility, achieving a state of peace and connection with one's self.
*BREATH & PRANAYAMA*
breath will be used with asanas, movement and stillness of the body, following the traditional teachings that shape the ratios of respiration to bring physiological alignment along with opening the doors for
modern explorations of the mind.
Regardless of your experience with meditation, during the retreat you will understand that Yoga can be also understood as the means to produce the natural state of meditation, in addition to special meditation on breath and loving & kindness.
About love, relationships, emotions, health, anger, money, Ayurveda, yoga & health.
*EXPLORING THE MAGICAL BEAUTY OF BALI*
Nature, Culture and heritage. We will visit sacred sites around Bali including the water temple where we will hold a purification ceremony and meditation. Also, you will visit a powerful waterfall and a magical beach.
About This Event
Calming the Mind and Optimizing the Body
Full week of Detoxing, Awareness Workshops, Mediation, Yoga, Sightseeing, Culture, Nature
Daily yoga, pranayama & meditation
Explore Bali nature and main attractions : Beach, waterfalls, sacred temples, local market & much more
Dharma talk and discussion
Special detoxing food
We are a sustainable and community-focused group. The whole project is a labor of love that brings together like-minded, heart-centered individuals who share the same vision of creating a new way of living in harmony with others and nature.
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- All workshops and activities
- All attractions fees and entrance cost
- Temple offering
- Airport transfers and all other transportation in Bali
What's Not IncludedAirline ticket
Lunch & Dinner as we will be dinning in different stunning locations around bali, *average cost per meal (USD 7-15)
Venue HighlightsYoga Amerthan Resort is located in the heart of Bali, right in the middle of two rivers, surrounded by breathtaking greenery.
Designed in classic Balinese architecture style with the outdoor pool, full comfort double/single occupancy bedrooms - all with private bathrooms, beautiful nature views & waterfall within the resort.
It offers serenity and peace, a place to clear your body, mind, and soul, to connect to nature and to your inner self.
AccommodationsThere are 2 room types available:
~Private Room River View~
Size: 40 m2
1 King bed
Spacious room, king-size bed, private bathroom, AC, hot water, safe box, coffee/team facility set, mini bar fridge, daily complimentary spring water, private balcony with a breathtaking scenic river view right outside the room, you will never feel closer to nature.
~Twin Bed Room River View~
Size: 35 m2
Two Single Beds
2 comfortable beds, private bathroom, AC, hot water, safe box, coffee/team facility set, mini bar fridge, daily complimentary spring water, private balcony with a breathtaking scenic river view right outside the room, you will never feel closer to nature.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free