Art, Sexuality and Nature: Explore Tantra in the Jungle
- -7 days of tantra-related workshops and activities facilitated by a sexuality and intimacy expert.
- -Opportunity to lose yourself in the natural beauty of Northern Vietnam.
- -Participate in daily meditation and mindfulness activities.
- -Connect with other like-minded individuals from around the world.
- -Nourish your body with delicious vegan meals.
Schedule7:00am-8:00am: Chakra Meditation
9:00am-2:00pm: Expressing Truth Workshop
2:00pm-4:00pm: Lunch and Rest
4:00pm-7:00pm: Desires, Fears and Boundaries Workshop
7:00pm: Dinner and Rest
About This Event
Our fascination with sexuality is prehistoric, yet we are mostly left to our own devices to try and understand how to develop our sexual communication. Embarrassment, shame, trauma, uncertainty, guilt, fear and more, keep us from reaching a comfortable place in our sexuality. Living with these blocks prevents us from fulfilling the magical potential of our lives lived to the fullest, in all aspects.
In this weeklong retreat, Arynn Dvir, a sexuality and intimacy coach, will take you on an inner journey deep into the jungle of your sensuality. Arynn will provide you with knowledge, activities and tools on how to enrich your dialogue with your sexuality, and better understand our emotions, desires, and boundaries. Building on that, you will also learn how to effectively communicate your truth in an honest and open way.
While people may come into this experience with different notion of what tantra is, the idea of this retreat is NOT to become irresistible seducers, NOT to last longer in bed and NOT to have lots of sex- not that we can guarantee that it won’t happen either. Instead, you will learn how to better communicate your sexuality, how to allow yourself to be innocent, exploratory, compassionate and clear. And through these, rediscover sexuality, sensuality and intimacy as an adventure that will last your whole life.
"Smile, breathe and go slowly." -Thich Nhat Hanh
- Simple accommodation, transportation from Hanoi to Sky Horse Valley and back again, 7 days of workshops and activities, 3 vegan meals a day, snacks, tea, coffee and filtered water.