Awaken to Your Intuition Retreat
- Bathe in the breathtaking crystal clear waters of the “Cenotes”, these magical lagoons are a secret underwater world of healing mineral rich waters. Turquoise pools of magic to cleanse, clear and awaken. The pools served as a communication portal for the Mayans to connect with their Gods.
- Participate in a Shamanic Journey releasing the past, healing the present and setting the space for spiritual growth.
- On the crescent moon night, we will honor the Goddess Ixchel, Maya Moon Goddess.
- Embodying our Personal Magic through Goddess Ritual and Sacred ceremony.
- Experience a Sacred Bon Fire in the Mayan jungle.
- Sacred Sound Journey & Energy Healing to clear your channels and raise your light frequency.
- Surrounded in the jungle, experience a traditional Tamascal, an ancient Mayan Sauna Ceremony, a spiritual clearing to shed emotional and physical density to reset your spiritual path.
- Visit the awe-inspiring Chichen Itza Pyramids in the largest enchanted Mayan city.
- Surround yourself with your magical Soul Sisters and set our collective intentions.
- Experience Kundalini Yoga at sunset in the Mayan Ruins & white sandy beaches.
- DNA Code Activations for Awakening.
- Euphoric chanting on the beach.
- Intuitive Channeling Circle.
- Climb the Coba Ruins and enjoy an adventurous bike ride around the ancient city.
- Create a magical potion to enhance your intuitive gifts.
- Meditate in the vortex energy of the Mayan Tulum Ruins perched on a rocky cliff above the white sand beach and turquoise sea.
- Open your awareness and heart with a Sacred Cacao Ceremony.
- Connect to your inner medicine woman as we create our own native Herbal Tea Blends.
- Gracefully illuminate your souls purpose through channeled Mayan Activation Codes.
- And much more!
About This Event
For 5 magical days in February 2020, we invite you to take a soulful plunge in Tulum, Mexico and immerse yourself in the container of sisterhood and sacred ceremony. This unique experience provides the opportunity for powerful transformation as you awaken your intuition.
In Sisterhood we gather, we commune and awaken as the warm Caribbean breeze carries away the stories of old opening the path of clarity and understanding.
Imagine bathing in the breathtaking crystal clear waters of the “Cenotes," magical lagoons and secret underwater world of healing mineral rich waters.
Imagine being surrounded in the jungle, experiencing a traditional Tamascal, an ancient Mayan Sauna Ceremony, a spiritual clearing to shed emotional and physical density to reset your spiritual path.
Imagine experiencing Kundalini Yoga at sunset in the Mayan Ruins & white sandy beaches.
Imagine meditating in the vortex energy of the Mayan Tulum Ruins perched on a rocky cliff above the white sand beach and turquoise sea.
Imagine climbing the Coba Ruins and enjoying an adventurous bike ride around the ancient city.
That's only a few things you will experience on our upcoming Awaken to Your Intuition Retreat
It is known for its magic, wonder, pyramidical energy, azure waters, natural vortex, mystical aura, sacred land, ancestral inspiration, divine spark, and ancient rites of passage. Why not immerse yourself in that energy just by being there?
There is also an optional Goddess Reiki certification training just before the retreat.
Check out the details on our website.
- All ground transportation in Mexico
- All excursions and sacred gatherings
What's Not IncludedInternational flights and airport taxes
Lunches and Dinners
Travel and Medical Insurance
Venue HighlightsYour retreat package includes beautiful and comfortable accommodations in a double occupancy room. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
AccommodationsYour retreat package includes beautiful and comfortable accommodations in a double occupancy room. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
DirectionsThe closest airport to Tulum is Cancun International Airport (CUN).
Flying time will take 6 + hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the US, so please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the start date of the retreat.
Mexico is the same time-zone as Chicago.
The villa is about 2 hours away from the airport. We will coordinate the shuttle to the resort. Please arrive to the airport no later than 2pm so we can commence our evening dinner and ceremony by 7 pm.
A valid passport with at least one blank page is required to enter and exit Mexico. Visas are not required for visits lasting less than 180 days. You must carry a copy of your U.S. passport with you at all times to have proof of identity and U.S. citizenship readily available, if needed.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Amansala Eco Chic Resort – Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico