6 Day Costa Rica Yoga & Dance Retreat
- Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful, biodiverse, and friendly places in the world. Known as one of the five “blue zones”, the Nicoya Peninsula is home to one of the largest populations of centenarians in the world.
- It’s no wonder people continue to visit this welcoming and breathtakingly beautiful region of Costa Rica year after year.
- If you’re looking to hit the reset button on your hectic life, this is the place to come back into balance and discover what is truly of value to you.
- You’ll leave feeling refreshed, relaxed, and more able to go with the flow, after all, it is the land of “Pura Vida,” or pure life.
- Rent an ATV for the week and experience life as the locals do. Open your heart and mind through a one-on-one chakra healing session with our energy work practitioner Christina, and bellydance and conscious dance classes with Alexis. Watch the sunset at the local "secret beach" with the monkeys playing in the trees behind you. Experience stand-up-paddleboarding, a jungle hike, or zip-lining as one of the many adventure activities available to you!
Schedule7:30-9 am Meditation/Yoga class/Reflection
930-11 am Breakfast
4:30-5:30 Yoga or Bellydance
5:30 - 6 Sunset activity
6-8 pm Dinner
Select evenings will have activities such as a macrame workshop or Yoga Nidra
About This Event
This retreat a one-of-a-kind experience that draws from the varying backgrounds of our instructors. All registered yoga teachers, each instructor brings their own set of special skills to make this a truly unique mind-body-and spirit retreat.
In addition to daily yoga and belly dance classes, students will have the option to partake in morning meditations, sunset ceremonies, reiki healing, chakra readings, conscious dance practices, group discussion, journaling activities, and more.
Students of all skill levels and experience are welcome to join. Free your mind, open your heart, sustain relationships new and old, and, of course, have fun!
"Santa Teresa, Costa Rica! Sandy beaches, warm ocean with beautiful sunsets. We had day trips to explore the beauty of the Island. Belly dance and yoga to refresh the body and spirit by attentive and talented hostesses. Paradise!" - Sumona, 2019
- 6 nights accommodation
- 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner)
- 12 movement classes
- 1:1 healing session with Christina
- Workbook for journaling
- Macrame supplies for workshop
- Ground transportation from Tambor airport to Pranamar Villas
What's Not IncludedAirfare to and from SJO
Airfare to and from Tambor Regional Airport or the shuttle from SJO to Pranamar
One meal a day (in our experience, participants only eat two meals a day due to the size of the meals provided. There is also an on-site kitchen you are welcome to use to prepare lunch in, or there are many restaurants near the resort to eat at).
Venue HighlightsPranamar Oceanfront Villas & Yoga Retreat welcomes you with exotic Bali-style oceanfront villas and bungalows surrounded by tropical gardens, a gorgeous river-theme swimming pool, and gourmet organic cuisine. The luxury beachfront hotel also features a juice bar, a store, and oceanfront spa services.
Pranamar Villas has a beautiful and organic on-site restaurant, Kavita, in which we will share our meals in. The facility has an open-air yoga deck complete with mats, blocks, blankets and other props. This picturesque, free-form of the Pranamar Oceanfront Villas & Yoga Retreat pool is the center piece of the hotel and offers guests a refreshing place to sunbathe or cool off with a cocktail or smoothie.
AccommodationsThe elegantly designed villas, built with Costa Rican hardwoods, bamboo and plenty of windows and doors, invite guests to enjoy nature and ocean views in an intimate setting. Each two-story villa has two air-conditioned bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and plenty of decks and terraces. Luxurious granite stone tubs surrounded by tropical gardens give a unique, exotic touch to our open-air bathrooms. Decorated with imported, hand-crafted Indonesian furniture and floating around a free-form pool, the villas create a relaxed, romantic atmosphere complemented by their natural surroundings.
Personal pool entrance
2 air-conditioned bedrooms
2 king beds or 1 king and 2 twins (depending on your preference)
Small bar fridge
Garden bathroom with granite stone tub
Laptop-size security safes
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineImagine sitting under beautiful high bamboo ceilings and gazing out over a serene lagoon pool while enjoying delicious, lovingly prepared food …welcome to Pranamar’s restaurant. A dining experience of unforgettable quality, Pranamar’s restaurant will most likely linger in your mind long after your vacation ends. Our restaurant, with spectacular views and an exotic, relaxed atmosphere, not only serves delicious food, but also is committed to creating dishes that nourish the body and enliven the senses.
Taste some of Costa Rica’s local fruits and vegetables, explore creative vegetarian cooking or experience fish and seafood bought from local fishermen of the Peninsula. We offer something for every palate and are more than happy to accommodate special dietary needs or lifestyle choices.
Pranamar’s restaurant sources the freshest ingredients for our menu with a strong emphasis on using organic and locally produced products whenever possible. Our food is simple yet enticing. Our belief is that nature knows best. Our Costa Rican chef rejoices in using fruits and vegetables as natural as possible, trying to use the least amount of procedures as possible and taking advantage of their natural qualities.
The menu coincides with the North Pacific seasons of Costa Rica in order to maintain the highest standard of food and beverages quality throughout the year. Our style combines Pacific Rim cuisine with Asian and native influences. The casual yet refined dining experience derives from our passion for food, combined with high standards of quality and our friendly service.