Root to Rise Yoga + Coaching Retreat
- Opening cacao ceremony and intention-setting
- Cookout by the pool
- Guided hike
- Morning yoga practice
- A mind-body-soul approach to both personal and community connection, including group conversation and coaching and creative exercises with 2 certified life coaches
- Craft and creative expression
- All-natural take-home goodies
- Breathwork circle
- Space to swim, journal, connect with new friends, and reflect
Schedule7:30 a.m. Morning Yoga Flow
8 a.m. Breakfast
10 a.m. Coaching and Conversation: Vulnerability and Authenticity in our Female Relationships
12:30 p.m. Lunch + Pool/Chill Time
3:00 p.m. Inner Child connection + Conversation
4:30 p.m. Craft
6:00 p.m. Dinner
8 p.m. Breathwork Circle
About This Event
A retreat to reclaim your truth, use your voice, and be seen authentically for who you are.
Root to Rise is a weekend retreat offering you the opportunity to uncover and reclaim the edges of the truth of who you are. Through a combination of breathwork, movement, conversation circles, and creative exercises you will be guided to ground into that truth, define the edges of where you begin and where expectations and the outside world ends, and claim your wholeness powerfully in community with others.
You will be seen and supported in your full authenticity, creating a community of girl friends who will hold space for you to be 100% real 100% of the time.
The weekend will be a balance of the soulful and the playful, prioritizing laughter and fun just as much as deep self-inquiry and vulnerable conversation.
The way Mandy facilitated connection and conversation between women who didn’t know each other all that well was unforgettable. She’s organized, thoughtful, and allowed things to flow organically. It was truly just such a joy to be in her presence!
- 3 days, 2 nights shared accommodation at a luxury villa in Indio, California
- 5 Vegetarian meals + snacks (dietary restrictions may be accommodated)
- Cacao for opening ceremony
- All-natural goodie bags
- Unlimited access to 2 life coaches and a yoga teacher
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Venue HighlightsLuxury villa in Indio, CA with an outdoor pool, firepit, cornhole, and a pool table.
AccommodationsThe King Master Suite can be single or double occupancy, if the two parties reserve at the same time. It includes an adjacent master bath with a large hot tub.
The bunk room is shared with 3 other guests, where you will have your own full-sized bunk bed
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineVegetarian meals and snacks will be provided, and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
There will be a kickoff cookout with veggie burgers and other grilled vegetables and potatoes.
Breakfasts will consist of fruit, granola, yogurt, eggs, and baked goods.
Lunch will be garden salads and pasta salads, as well as an assortment of sandwiches and wraps.