The Balance your Hormones Retreat
- We pride ourselves on running meticulously organised, powerful and personalised wellness retreats that combine an exquisite blend of:
- * LUXURY ACCOMMODATION,
- * DIVINE, HEALTHY CUISINE,
- * YOGA & PILATES CLASSES,
- * THAI MASSAGE & ACUPUNCTURE,
- * INSPIRING COOKING COURSES, *
- * VITALITY & CREATIVITY COACHING
- * HEALTH COACHING COURSES.
- In the heart of Andalusia, we invite you to join our "Vibrant Nourishment" experience.
- "Vibrant Nourishment" is a balanced combination of movement, nutrition and experiences that feed the body, mind and soul.
- Vibrant Nourishment is our holistic approach to wellness.
- At Vibrant Living, our aim is to make your retreat experience effortlessly magical. We believe in attention to detail; in nurturing our clients holistic wellbeing and we do this by connecting like-minded people and exposing our clients to mindful practices.
- If you need to tap out to tap into yourself, take time to explore and find peace in the gardens or relax in the infinity pool surrounded by magnificent views of the coast and mountains.
Wake up with the birds song, as we share a hydration moment with naturally sourced water, with lemon, ginger and herbal teas. Join a yoga class around the infinity pool with stunning views or inside the huge yoga salon with a comforting fireplace. Invigorate and refresh your body and soul with a delicious breakfast: a colourful buffet of fruits, eggs, green smoothies, organic cereals, coffee, herbal teas and enhancing supplements. You can participate in the Balancing Your Hormones workshop or in the Cooking Energetic Food course with our health coach. Later, join the joyful Awakening Your Vitality and Creativity time with Patricia.
Our expert therapists offer acupuncture and Thai massage around the pool. Enjoy one of our detoxifying smoothies or juices whilst having a swim or sunbathing. Share a wonderful plant-based buffet lunch. Relax and have some down time in your spacious room; around the infinity pool or by simply being in the gardens.
There is a revitalising pilates class offered as the sun dips below the horizon. There is a delicious three-course gourmet dinner made to rejuvenate your body and stimulate your senses. After that you will have some free time to do as you please. You are then welcome to participate in group time where we will watch documentaries; join in meaningful conversations with your new friends; share your retreat diary writing and receive feedback; enjoy some live music; mantra singing; delicious organic black chocolate; herbal teas and excellent wine.
About This Event
At this magic retreat we intend to reach a holistic approach to healing your hormone system. This is achieved through specific yoga practise, an energising plant-based diet (we will cater for any specific needs) and rejuvenating your body with treatments like acupuncture and Thai massage. Take part in the Restore Your Hormone Balance courses with our health coach and join in our group meetings to share any memorable moments.
Settle into the slower pace that your body, mind and spirit craves.
THE BALANCE YOUR HORMONES PROCESS
Our hormonal system is based on a few fundamentals: relaxation, self fulfillment, approach to life, harmony between your approach and your output, clean blood and organs, balance, joy, indulgence, discipline, adequate nourishment, healthy food and healthy habits.
We encourage you to search deeper within yourself, with the help of our health coach, Maria Terol. We pay special attention to the way that we nourish you to improve your stress, nutrition, health issues, inflammation, chronic illness or auto-immune distress.
We take a closer look at different symptoms of imbalance. These include weight gain or loss, exhaustion, trouble sleeping, menopause, bloating, constipation, gut health and thyroid disorder. We will provide you with the resources to gain better understanding, knowledge and awareness of how you can use natural ways to have improved balance and health.
Walk with us your legitimate path to find your inner balance of health, joy and connection.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- 3 meals a day of energising food (plant-based with fish and organic meat)
- Airport transfers only to Málaga Airport
- Daily yoga and Pilates sessions
- Awakening Your Vibrant Health Course
- Creativity and Vitality Sessions
- Cooking Energetic Food Workshop
- An acupuncture session
- A 1-hour Thai Yoga Massage (additional massage available at extra cost).
What's Not Included. Travel Insurance
. Transfer from other airoports
Venue HighlightsThis is a luxury Cortijo - it is an old, converted Andalucian dwelling. With it’s white-washed walls, This Finca is surrounded by path of olive-trees and fragrant herbs and offers a peaceful oasis far from the stresses of modern daily life. The five acres of terraced gardens are swathed in lavender, thyme, and rosemary. Complimentary seasonal fruit and vegetables are all available for our guests to enjoy. As you drive into the property a hushed reverie envelops you, making you want to sit down, take a deep breath and just be. This is more than a renovated Andalusian Cortijo: it is natures very own back garden. With two stunning private swimming pools, Finca La Morera is a perfect Eden of equilibrium and harmony. This converted farmhouse is equipped and furnished to the highest standards by its english owners in a mix of traditional Andalucian and Morroccan styles.
AccommodationsThere are 3 Double rooms and 4 Twin rooms
Double room, single occupancy.-
Double room, double occupancy.-
Twin room, single occupancy.-
Twin room, double occupancy.-
Suite room, single occupancy.-
Suite room, double occupancy.-
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic and nutritious diet
Be ready to receive an empowering nutritional experience through the delicious menus that Maria curates. Our meals are a feast of organic and colourful with seasonal vegetables and fruits, (including turkey and salmon). We also offer a vegan option. All served in two marvellous buffets for breakfast and lunch followed by a gourmet three-course meal for dinner. Throughout the day you will have access to plenty of natural spring water, herbal teas, juices, green smoothies, fresh fruits and nuts. We will share cooking sessions: exploring different ways to expand our cooking skills and healthy eating habits. Maria Terol, our Chef and Health Coach will lead you on a magical experience to discovering new ways to nurture yourself and stimulate all of your senses.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Ronda Andalusia Spain Ronda Andalusia Spain7 Nights