The Autumn Invigorating Yoga & Pilates Retreat
- We pride ourselves on running meticulously organised, powerful and personalised wellness retreats that combine an exquisite blend of:
- * LUXURY ACCOMMODATION,
- * DIVINE, HEALTHY CUISINE,
- * YOGA & PILATES CLASSES,
- * THAI MASSAGE & ACUPUNCTURE,
- * INSPIRING COOKING COURSES, *
- * VITALITY & CREATIVITY COACHING
- * HEALTH COACHING COURSES.
- In the heart of Andalusia, we invite you to join our "Vibrant Nourishment" experience.
- "Vibrant Nourishment" is a balanced combination of movement, nutrition and experiences that feed the body, mind and soul.
- Vibrant Nourishment is our holistic approach to wellness.
- At Vibrant Living, our aim is to make your retreat experience effortlessly magical. We believe in attention to detail; in nurturing our clients holistic wellbeing and we do this by connecting like-minded people and exposing our clients to mindful practices.
- If you need to tap out to tap into yourself, take time to explore and find peace in the gardens or relax in the infinity pool surrounded by magnificent views of the coast and mountains.
Wake up with the birds song, as we share a hydration moment with naturally sourced water, lemons, ginger and herbal teas. Join a yoga class around the infinity pool with stunning views or inside the huge yoga salon with a comforting fireplace. Invigorate and refresh your body and soul with a delicious breakfast: a colourful buffet of fruits, eggs, green smoothies, organic cereals, coffee, herbal teas and enhancing supplements. You can participate in the Vibrant Health Course or in the Cooking Energetic Food course with our health coach. Later, join the joyful Awakening Your Vitality and Creativity time with Patricia.
Our expert therapists offer acupuncture and Thai massage around the pool. Enjoy one of our detoxifying smoothies or juices while having a swim or sunbathing. Share in a wonderful plant-based buffet lunch. Relax and have some down time in your spacious room; around the infinity pool or by simply exploring in the gardens.
There is a revitalising pilates class offered as the sun dips below the horizon. There is a delicious three-course gourmet dinner made to rejuvenate your body and stimulate your senses. After that you will have some free time to do as you please. You are then welcome to participate in group time where we will watch documentaries; join in meaningful conversations with your new friends; share your retreat diary writing and receive feedback; enjoy some live music; mantra singing; delicious organic black chocolate; herbal teas and excellent wine.
About This Event
Be spoiled with deliciously healthy meals, based on your seasonal body needs and prepared by our nutritional chef. Reset your life’s purpose; boost your health, joy and connection with Vibrant Living sessions hosted by our health coach. Jog through the countryside; relax in the infinity pool with exquisite views or simply be in the gorgeous naturally scented gardens within the property. Disconnect from the outside world, and reconnect with yourself and nature. Invigorate your energy and heal your body, mind and soul through morning yoga and evening pilates classes. Receive the blessing through our therapies. We have curated this event to spark feelings of positivity and enable you to have a transformative, authentic experience.
Walk with us your legitimate path to find your inner balance of health, joy and connection.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- 3 meals a day of energising food (plant-based with fish and organic meat)
- Airport transfers only to Málaga Airport
- Daily yoga and Pilates sessions
- Awakening Your Vibrant Health Course
- Creativity and Vitality Sessions
- Cooking Energetic Food Workshop
- An acupuncture session
- A 1-hour Thai Yoga Massage (additional massage available at extra cost).
What's Not Included. Travel Insurance
. Transfer from other airoports
Venue HighlightsThis is a luxury Cortijo - it is an old, converted Andalucian dwelling. With it’s white-washed walls, This Finca is surrounded by path of olive-trees and fragrant herbs and offers a peaceful oasis far from the stresses of modern daily life. The five acres of terraced gardens are swathed in lavender, thyme, and rosemary. Complimentary seasonal fruit and vegetables are all available for our guests to enjoy. As you drive into the property a hushed reverie envelops you, making you want to sit down, take a deep breath and just be. This is more than a renovated Andalusian Cortijo: it is natures very own back garden. With two stunning private swimming pools, Finca La Morera is a perfect Eden of equilibrium and harmony. This converted farmhouse is equipped and furnished to the highest standards by its english owners in a mix of traditional Andalucian and Morroccan styles.
AccommodationsThere are 3 Double rooms and 4 Twin rooms
Double room, single occupancy.- 3.500 e
Double room, double occupancy.- 2.500 e
Twin room, single occupancy.- 3.500 e
Twin room, double occupancy.- 2.500 e
Suite room, single occupancy.- 4.500 e
Suite room, double occupancy.-2.800 e
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic and nutritious diet
Be ready to receive an empowering nutritional experience through the delicious menus that Maria curates. Our meals are a feast of organic and colourful with seasonal vegetables and fruits, (including turkey and salmon). We also offer a vegan option. All served in two marvellous buffets for breakfast and lunch followed by a gourmet three-course meal for dinner. Throughout the day you will have access to plenty of natural spring water, herbal teas, juices, green smoothies, fresh fruits and nuts. We will share cooking sessions: exploring different ways to expand our cooking skills and healthy eating habits. Maria Terol, our Chef and Health Coach will lead you on a magical experience to discovering new ways to nurture yourself and stimulate all of your senses.