The New Year´s Retreat
- We pride ourselves on running meticulously organised, powerful and personalised wellness retreats that combine an exquisite blend of:
- * LUXURY ACCOMMODATION,
- * DIVINE, HEALTHY CUISINE,
- * YOGA
- * THAI MASSAGE
- * INSPIRING COOKING COURSES, *
- * VITALITY & CREATIVITY COACHING
- * HEALTH COACHING COURSES.
- * VINEYARD VISIT
- * TAPAS AND FLAMENCO
- In the heart of Andalusia, we invite you to join our "Vibrant Nourishment" experience.
- "Vibrant Nourishment" is a balanced combination of movement, nutrition and experiences that feed the body, mind and soul.
- Vibrant Nourishment is our holistic approach to wellness.
- At Vibrant Living, our aim is to make your retreat experience effortlessly magical. We believe in attention to detail; in nurturing our clients holistic wellbeing and we do this by connecting like-minded people and exposing our clients to mindful practices.
- If you need to tap out to tap into yourself, take time to explore and find peace in the gardens or relax in the infinity pool surrounded by magnificent views of the coast and mountains.
Wake up to absolute tranquility and join in the morning yoga practice to invigorate your body and mind. Enjoy a delicious and refreshing breakfast with our colourful buffet of energising foods. Participate in our Envision Your Life Through Your Potential with our health coach. Later, join the joyful Awakening Your Vitality and Creativity time with Patricia.
After the course, take some free time to explore before meeting in front of the fireplace for an aperitif and a look at the itinerary for the next few days. Lunch will then be served. Afternoon activities include visits to the old town and some cultural experiences: having a Flamenco session, enjoying a tapas evening or visiting the house of Jamón Ibérico where you can taste some of the world’s most finest ham. We will also visit the most beautiful vineyards to introduce you to some of the best organic Spanish wines.
Some evenings, we will participate in a cooking class where we are taken on an Andalusian gastronomy journey, while cooking and preparing delicious meals paired with excellent local Ronda wines. We will be shown how to prepare some of the most popular and loved dishes by our nutritional chef, Maria Terol. And, of course, we will celebrate the New Year by hosting a big memorable Fiesta on New Years Eve.
About This Event
Celebrate this special moment with an unforgettable journey reviewing your life purpose from a different perspective after being nurtured and amazed by different experiences and rich nourishment. We aim to ignite your soul and light the prism of a new birth. Invigorate your spirit with a memorable group experience in true paradise in the Andalusian mountains of South of Spain.
Start the New year completely restored and seeing things differently, with a new family of friends from all corners of the earth.
Walk with us your legitimate path to find your inner balance of health, joy and connection.
- 6 nights luxury accommodation
- 3 meals a day of energising food (plant-based with fish and organic meat)
- Airport transfers only to Málaga Airport
- Daily yoga sessions
- Awakening Your Vibrant Health Course
- Creativity and Vitality Sessions
- Cooking Energetic Food Workshop
- 1 vineyard visit
- 1 evening tapas and Flamenco
- A 1-hour Thai Yoga Massage (additional massage available at extra cost).
What's Not Included. Travel Insurance
. Transfer from other airoports
Venue HighlightsThis is a luxury Cortijo - it is an old, converted Andalucian dwelling. With it’s white-washed walls, This Finca is surrounded by path of olive-trees and fragrant herbs and offers a peaceful oasis far from the stresses of modern daily life. The five acres of terraced gardens are swathed in lavender, thyme, and rosemary. Complimentary seasonal fruit and vegetables are all available for our guests to enjoy. As you drive into the property a hushed reverie envelops you, making you want to sit down, take a deep breath and just be. This is more than a renovated Andalusian Cortijo: it is natures very own back garden. With two stunning private swimming pools, Finca La Morera is a perfect Eden of equilibrium and harmony. This converted farmhouse is equipped and furnished to the highest standards by its english owners in a mix of traditional Andalucian and Morroccan styles.
AccommodationsThere are 3 Double rooms and 4 Twin rooms
Double room, single occupancy.- 3.500 e
Double room, double occupancy.- 2.500 e
Twin room, single occupancy.- 3.500 e
Twin room, double occupancy.- 2.500 e
Suite room, single occupancy.- 4.500 e
Suite room, double occupancy.-2.800 e
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic and nutritious diet
Be ready to receive an empowering nutritional experience through the delicious menus that Maria curates. Our meals are a feast of organic and colourful with seasonal vegetables and fruits, (including turkey and salmon). We also offer a vegan option. All served in two marvellous buffets for breakfast and lunch followed by a gourmet three-course meal for dinner. Throughout the day you will have access to plenty of natural spring water, herbal teas, juices, green smoothies, fresh fruits and nuts. We will share cooking sessions: exploring different ways to expand our cooking skills and healthy eating habits. Maria Terol, our Chef and Health Coach will lead you on a magical experience to discovering new ways to nurture yourself and stimulate all of your senses.