Bliss, Balance and Beach Costa Rica Retreat
- Why simply vacation, when you can ignite, thrive and shine? Firefly invites you to join us for our fourth Bliss, Balance and Beach Yoga Retreat at Blue Spirit in beautiful Nosara, Costa Rica.
- - Step away from the daily grind to ignite your soul with a week of bliss on the beach in one of the world's Blue Zones
- - Nourish your body and spirit with nutritious food and daily yoga appropriate for all levels
- - Acquire tools and resources to transform your life
- - Relax into the “Pura Vida” lifestyle of Costa Rica
- - Fulfill your sense of adventure with optional excursions and activities such as Stand Up Paddleboarding, surfing, zip-lining, etc
- - Enrich your experience with service (seva) to support the local community, or choose to simply enjoy some R&R by the ocean
ScheduleWe will start each day with a healthy, delicious breakfast, and a vinyasa yoga practice. You'll have free time to reflect or sign up for optional activities before coming back together for lunch. The early afternoon is reserved for a visit the pool or spa, to go on an excursion, or take advantage of your one-on-one coaching session with Carrie. A yin yoga class will be held in one of the open air studios in the late afternoon, followed by dinner. One evening of the retreat we will have a bonfire on the beach.
About This Event
This retreat is perfect for those who are feeling stressed out, stuck, at a cross-road in life, or simply need a break. A change of scenery can help you to tap into your passion and purpose. The setting is perfect for re-discovering your true self. There will be opportunities for time alone to reflect, as well as shared experiences with the group to connect with your fellow travelers.
On this retreat, you will have the opportunity to re-set, let go of anything that no longer serves you, and create plans for what you want to invite in next. When you unplug and slow down to allow yourself the time and space for self-care, you can truly connect or re-connect with your sense of purpose, and develop a deeper connection to your passion.
"This was my first yoga retreat, and it was honestly a life-changing experience. I continue to enjoy the benefits of my retreat, even after I've returned home."
- Retreat rate includes:
- - 7 nights accommodations at Blue Spirit
- - 3 healthy, delicious meals per day
- - Daily yoga session (most days will include two sessions: morning vinyasa and afternoon yin/restorative yoga)
- - Optional group activities (i.e. bonfire, volunteer activity)
- - One-on-one Inner Quest Coaching Session with Carrie
- - Assistance with organizing air travel, trip extensions, and information regarding travel within Costa Rica
What's Not IncludedRetreat rate does not include:
- Airfare to/from Costa Rica
- Domestic transportation to/from retreat hotel (shuttle is available for $60/person each way from Liberia airport)
- Massages or additional excursions
- Gratuities (an optional $60 gratuity charge per person is applied on check out that is split equally amongst all Costa Rican staff)
- Alcoholic drinks and café purchases
- PayPal Fees if paying via credit card
AccommodationsOcean View: This double room has a step-out balcony and beautiful ocean views. The room is tastefully furnished and provides the perfect space for two people. Each room has a king-sized bed or two twins, with a private bathroom with solar hot water and air conditioning.
Mountain View: This double room has a step-out balcony and large windows with an extraordinary mountain view. The room is tastefully furnished and provides the perfect space for two people. It has a king-sized bed or two twins, with a private bathroom with solar hot water and air conditioning.
Eco Cottage: The cottages are situated in lush vegetation, and their natural wood frame structure allow for a sensual being-in-touch experience with nature. Each cottage sleeps two people and has a private bathroom with ambient temperature water shower. Everything runs on solar powered electricity to provide an ecological setting. Cottages are a short hike up a stone stairway from the main building.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Safari Surf School – Nosara Guanacaste Province Costa Rica Nosara Guanacaste Province Costa Rica8 Nights