- ***Take Inspired Action***
- * Spark Your Biggest, Boldest Desire
- * Get in touch with the feelings of being absolutely phenomenal as you experience yourself being your best in the new year and the decade ahead.
- *Say Goodbye to What Isn't Working
- * Let go of root causes to any patterns and behaviors that continue to keep you stuck in self-sabotage and lack mentality. Bring them into the light and release them for good.
- ***Make 2020 Your Best Year Yet***
- *Leave the retreat with a unique-to-you roadmap to guide you in a year of manifesting your biggest dreams and boldest desires.
- ***Play Full Out***
- * Awaken Your Mindful Morning Practice
- * Wake your senses and appreciate each new day by activating your body, mind and spirit with group movement, meditation, and inner focus each morning.
- * Enjoy Some Light Hearted Fun
- * Connect with your inner child each afternoon as you select one of several creative playtime activities and restorative time in nature to strengthen a loving relationship to your playful spirit.
- ***Be Your Bliss***
- * Turn on Your Lovelight
- * Experience the euphoric feelings of the sacred plant medicine Cacao. Her sacred gift aids you back into your bliss body and gently stimulates your heart to activate a transformation from within.
- ***Dance Yourself Happy***
- * Shake out stress and inhibitions while dancing with reckless abandon. Turn on your true alive-ness with the magic synergy of cacao elixir, fire and ecstatic dance to release energy blockages and limitations and experience the bliss of connection to yourself and others.
- ***Be Seen and Supported***
- *Create Your Success Team
- * Be held in the excitement, energy and forward movement of your intentions as you share your big dreams and bold visions with others, and, they see you in all your glorious ability to manifest them. Expect explosive growth to happen when you show up for what you want in life.
ScheduleDaily yoga and meditation
Daily Farm-to-table meals
Daily New Year's Intention Sessions
Daily Playshops and River Swimming
Daily Cacao Ceremony and Ecstatic Dance
About This Event
Celebrate the new year with purpose and passion and prepare yourself to shine bright in the new decade ahead.
IGNITE 2020 is for people like you who want to activate your most audacious dreams and desires and take inspired action to manifest your extraordinary life in 2020.
• Live your life with purpose and passion as you clarify and commit to your greatest dreams and priorities in the next 12 months.
• Fully engage in your forward evolution as you create intentions that support your life, rather than compete with it.
• Build greater abundance, higher income and stronger relationships NOW by transforming confusion and overwhelm into inspired action.
“Lyn changed the trajectory of my life in a way I was unable to do by myself. For me, Lyn's program was a capstone course to years of proactive therapy and inner work.” - Lauren K.
- • All-inclusive entrance to the Ignite 2020 Retreat, including journal, workbook and all the goodies listed right here.
- • Lyn's personal assistance to help arrange your seamless and safe roundtrip transportation to and from Panama City.
- • Sleep under the summer stars in your own private and personal assembled tent, inflated double size air mattress, and bedding for your three night glamping stay at Art Farm Panama.
- • Awaken your days with sunrise yoga and meditation with Dee under the magic tree with a soundscape courtesy of the breaking day.
- • Learn how to manifest your goals, dreams and desires in the new year with a deep-dive into the special sauce of Lyn's signature 7-step process for Intention Setting.
- • Engaging, fun and educational afternoon playshops like medicine making, river swimming, earth mandalas, chanting and singing, art for healing, local cooking, and more.
- • Open your heart in our sacred Central American Cacao Ceremonies, using cacao grown on the farm, to open your intuition and pave the way to inner transformation.
- • Groove to nocturnal jungle beats laid down by world-class DJ Mike Polarny paired with fireside ecstatic dance to open and release your authentic essence.
- • Create a space to connect with yourself, connect with others, and experience life happening in real time around you as you detox from your digital life.
- • Nourish your body with 9 healthy meals including healthy, hearty breakfasts each morning, and exquisite and scrumptious farm-to-table lunchs and dinners each day. Vegan and vegetarian diets are happily accommodated.
- • Enjoy an abundance of tropical farm fresh fruit and local specialty snacks whenever you desire.
- • Stay hydrated with purified water, seasonal juices, locally grown and roasted specialty coffee and farm crafted medicinal teas throughout the day.
- • Take home a special hand crafted gift from Lyn, created right here on the farm, especially for you.
What's Not IncludedTransportation to the Retreat
Massage and Spa services
Decompression After Party
Venue HighlightsPanama embraces you with her ancient wisdom. Panama is a place that continues to practice ancient traditions. Where people look to the plants for their medicine, the soil for their food, and the jungle for their enlightenment. Panama is a place of intuitive shamans, of age-old indigenous cultures, and knowledgeable healers (curanderas) that cure the body and soul. Panama is a place that grants access to her pure vibration energy, amplifying the ability to learn, to grow, to move, to listen... to the voice within. Come be embraced by the divinity of Panama's nature and her ancient wisdom as you discover your own.
Art Farm Panama is an evolving eco-inspired destination & sustainable permaculture farm located in Sortova, Chiriqui Provence, Panamá. Our picturesque town is a rural snapshot of traditional Panamanian life. The 16-acre property is situated on a quiet road within a 10 minute drive to the nearby town of La Concepcion. The farm features a farm-to-table food forest, bountiful medicinal plants, a refreshing river for swimming, and many sacred and wild areas to explore.
AccommodationsYou will have your own private space clustered in a community group on the land. Your tent will be fully-assembled with a double-sized air mattress, sheets, pillow, and linens. The bathroom facilities will be comprised of private outdoor jungle showers and clean, odor-free composting toilets. Bio-degradable toiletries are provided.
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOur menu is prepared by recognized chefs featuring a farm-to-table seasonal menu. We are a organic farm growing tropical fruits, cacao, pineapple, greens, veggies, and are located within the breadbasket of production in Panama. You can expect your taste buds to be happy here.
DirectionsTo reach Art Farm Panama, fly into Panama's Tocuman Airport (PTY) and continue to Chiriqui Province on one of the daily buses or flights available. Detailed assistance provided.
Panama makes visiting easy. Visitors from most European countries as well as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa get a three-month stamp in their passport upon entering Panama without the need of a visa.