Acro and Handbalance Retreat in Costa Rica 2020
- Start Each Day…with a gourmet vegetarian breakfast overlooking the ocean. Then head to your first group class: a morning movement session combining pilates, yoga and flexibility training, guaranteed to wake up your body. Once you’re warm, you’ll be ready to dive in to your first 2 hour handstand or acro workshop of the day. There will be two group offerings depending on your level.
- Chill And Relax…after filling up on a healthy vegetarian lunch. Costa Rican afternoons are HOT, and that’s what the siesta is all about. Enjoy some time to chill, nap, stroll around on the beach or lay out by the pool. If you’re not ready to rest, join one of our additional excursion offerings!
- Expand Your Skills…in your second 2 hour workshop. Another round of acro and handstands, to make sure you get to train both disciplines each day. Each session is guided and will take you back through a proper warm up, technique and skill work as well as a cool down. End the day with a flexibility session to work on unlocking new ranges of motion. Then take yourself to dinner!
ScheduleA Day In Detail
8:30-9:30: Warm-Up Conditioning Class
10:00-12:00: Acro or Handstand Workshop 1
12:00-16:00: Lunch & Siesta
16:00-18:00: Acro or Handstand Workshop 2
18:00-19:00: Flexibility Workshop
After 20:30: Jam with awesome company!
About This Event
Ditch winter and come on an epic adventure to the beautiful shores of Costa de Oro, Costa Rica!
Join the Warrior Bridge and Coach Bachmann teaching teams for a week of intense training, delicious all inclusive meals, secluded beaches and unique escapades.
Expand your skills in the company of like-minded people and discover what your body can do under the guidance of a professional coaching team. This perfectly curated week of fitness and wellness includes daily workshops in partner acro, hand balancing, flexibility and body conditioning. All Levels welcome!
Rejuvenate in between classes at our beachfront eco-resort pool or keep the fun going with additional offerings like the Zen Spirit Spa, Costa Rican excursions and professional photo shoots. Pura Vida, you’ll never want the week to end!
- Beachfront bungalows with Private Bathrooms and Balconies
- 3 Daily all-inclusive meals
- 6 Hours of daily workshops
- Goodie Bag!
What's Not IncludedIn addition to the amazing inclusive offerings, we have amazing extras available such as:
Photos and videos will be taken during the entire retreat and will be available, and you may schedule an exclusive photoshoot to show off your skills!
Zen Spirit Spa Services
Fun excursions from hiking to amazing waterfalls to kayaking and surfing
Private instruction in handbalancing, acro and flexibility
Venue HighlightsOverlooking the pristine beach of Costa de Oro, Zen Spirit eco-resort is situated near a small town on the Pacific side of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
It is the perfect spot to enjoy stunning ocean views and lush nature and get away from the busy routines of everyday life. Set on a wonderful long flat gold sandy beach interrupted by river estuaries, you can enjoy long strolls, world class surfing as well as kayaking and bird watching in the mangrove, horseback riding and hiking to waterfalls, star gazing into the dark sky and much more. In short: It is a nature lover’s paradise that lets you focus on you!
AccommodationsAt Zen Spirit the beachfront bungalow are elegantly designed with every detail focusing on protecting the environment. All the rooms have breathtaking ocean view. They also include celling fans and solar hot water as well as a safe for personal belongings. Wood furniture is designed and hand-crafted by local artisans to complete a stylish yet intimate accommodation. All in all they are the perfect luxury beachfront accommodations.
Two room options are available:
Double Luxury Ocean Front (Available Bungalows: 4)
Max Occupancy: 2 ppl
1 king-size, or 2 twins
Large Balcony with Ocean View
Quad Luxury Ocean Front (Available Bungalows: 6)
Max Occupancy: 3 ppl
1 Queen-sized & 2 twins
Large Balcony with Ocean View
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
DirectionsZen Spirit is located on the Nicoya Peninsula on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. Costa Rica is very safe, you do not need to get any vaccinations and there is no visa required.
There are two international airports in Costa Rica, the closest one being Liberia.
Check in & Check out
Check in starts 2:30 PM on January 25. Join our Welcome Workout that evening before dinner.
Checkout is at 10:00AM on February 1. We will be holding an early morning Warm Down training session before breakfast to get you moving before your travels.