Tulum Tantra Yoga Immersion
- Join us November 1-5, 2019 for a unique Tantra Yoga Immersion designed to move through all the layers of the body cleansing, balancing, and aligning the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual bodies.
- This immersion is for individuals and couples who are committed to their own growth, healing, and who want to get stronger in all areas of their life, relationships with self and relationships with others. This is not the love light woo woo bull..... We will do powerful spiritual work and go deep into the darkness to retrieve and empower the parts of ourself that have been wounded, lost, or blocked so that we can learn to move through the world with more strength, presence and awareness and love.
- This container is the safe space you have been looking for to do this work. If not NOW, When? There is no reward without hard work! Step it up, Your Spirit is calling and the World needs you fully engaged, alert, aware, strong! The transformation has already started its time to take it to the next level.
- Awaken the Sacred Trinity within! The Lover through Tantra, the Healer through Yoga and the Warrior through the ancient martial
- During our 5-day Tantra Yoga Immersion, we will activate our most powerful primal life-force; Shakti. This is a unique experience, bringing together transformational yoga practices, ancient martial arts, and tantric rituals, to awaken the mind, body, and spirit, and connect to the beauty of the senses. This immersion is designed to strengthen your body and mind, to heal you with beauty and to connect you to the creative flow of power and pleasure that runs through all of life.
- Our days will include:
- • Sri Chakra opening ceremony (from traditional Sri Vidya lineage of tantra)
- • Traditional Temazcal Ceremony
- • 1.5 hour daily of breathwork and mantra meditations
- • 3 hours daily of sacred activation yoga and Kalari martial arts
- • Daily Chakra science study (talk and practice)
- • Daily evening Tantra ritual and discussion
- • A four-night stay at a stunning oceanfront Eco-retreat in Tulum
- • Three delicious gourmet meals a day made by a local private chef
- • Unforgettable experiences immersed in the richness of Tulum's healing nature and transformative embrace
- SACRED ACTIVATION YOGA
- Sacred Activation Yoga is a powerful spiritual practice with an athletic discipline rooted deeply in the teachings of Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Tantra Yoga. It emphasizes spiritual growth alongside the yoga asana practice and every individual who participates is a part of the healing that takes place for the collective. This practice is designed to safely awaken and activate the Kundalini energy, the most powerful energy a human being possesses.
- Kalarippayatu, also known as Kalari, is an ancient martial and healing art that began in Southern India over 2000 years ago. It was created for warriors and healers alike and is known as the tantra yoga of martial arts. Kalari was initially designed to train leaders whose responsibility it was to take care of the people and world around them. Kalari helped them embody the power and fluidity necessary to lead with tenacity, and today can teach us how to encounter each moment with greater instinctive connection and awareness.
- TANTRIC RITUALS
- Tantric rituals invite you to listen with your body and wake up the electric shakti energy that is within you. They encourage you to build a relationship with your breath and with the world around you that opens you to experience pleasure in all things including your physical body, your sexuality and your connection to the earth. Learn to use the body as an altar, witness tantric worship of the shakti life force energy and connect to your sexuality in a new way that is beautiful, prayerful and full of celebration.
ScheduleTulum Tantra Yoga Immersion Daily Schedule
Tentative (Facilitators reserve the right to change)
7:00-8:00am: Open Bar Breakfast
8:30-9:00am: Yoga Nidra
9:30-11:00am: Sacred Activation Yoga
3:00-4:00pm: Chakra Study/Activation
4:00-5:30pm: Kalari- Embodying the animal spirits
7:00-9:00pm: Tantric Rituals
About This Event
Join us in Tulum for a 5-day Tantra Yoga Immersion to activate our most powerful primal life-force; Shakti. This is a truly unique experience, bringing together transformational yoga practices, ancient martial arts, and tantric rituals, to awaken the mind, body, and spirit, and connect to the beauty of the senses. This immersion is designed to strengthen your body and mind, to heal you with beauty and to connect you to the creative flow of power and pleasure that runs through all of life.
When should I book my arriving and departing flight?
The retreat includes a shuttle on arrival day (Wednesday, September 4th ) and departure day (Sunday, September 8th). On arrival day, there will be two shuttles between 11 am and 4 pm from the airport to the retreat. The opening ceremony of the retreat begins at 6 pm on arrival day, September 4th, 2019.
Departure day airport shuttle schedule to be announced by the end of the retreat.
Do I need to rent a car?
Transportation is included in your retreat package. Transportation includes shuttles from and to the airport, in addition to group activities. Car rental is optional.
What should I pack for the retreat?
Japa mala beads (if you have already)
Pen and journal
What if I have special dietary needs?
Our food will be as local and organic as possible with vegetarian and seafood dishes. Our intent is to make the food a reflection of the abundant life force present in this land.
Will there be WiFi?
Yes, there will be WiFi available, however; we highly encourage disconnecting from technology during the 5-day immersion to further enhance your experience. A cellphone is not permitted in the studio.
What if I want bodywork treatments during the retreat?
Casa Violeta offers wellness treatments provided by practitioners who combine ancient practices and modern healing modalities, resulting in deep healing and relaxation. A menu card will be displayed in your selected room.
What is the participant age range you expect to have on this retreat?
Based on our experience with retreats of this nature, we anticipate an age range between 20 and 55 years old. We do not discriminate on age, all are welcomed to discover and commune with their own spiritual essence. Our intent is to provide tools and experiences for initiating and sustaining a relationship with your primal life force energy, known as shakti.
What is a “Tantric ritual”?
A tantric ritual is a ceremony or practice designed to help you connect with your primal life-force energy, also known as shakti. This energy lives in the elements of the earth as well in our bodies. We will be doing goddess worship ceremonies which involves awakening the sensual energies of the female body through touch, mantra, and prayer. We will be doing earth-based ceremonies with fire and water to connect us to the life-force energy of the elements. These practices are designed to feed our minds, bodies, and spirits and help us connect to our sensuality in a non-judgmental and liberating way. If you are uncomfortable with nudity, please let us know.
Will there be sexual practices?
The practices we will share in this training are sensual, but not sexual in nature. What this means is that they engage the senses, including the sense of touch, to awaken our Shakti energy and connect us to our bodies without shame or judgment as a form of healing. The point of these practices is to engage with the body as a sacred vessel for our experience and to allow our sensual energy to heal us. There will be no direct touching of the genitals and no engagement of sexual intercourse during these rituals. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the organizers of this event.
How much free time will we have each day?
Every day we will have a 3 ½ hour break after lunch for free time, beach lounging, nature excursions, spa treatments or any extra activities you may choose to do. We will have optional group activities visiting Mayan sacred ruins, snorkeling in the ocean, swimming in rivers, etc. This time is designed for you to integrate, explore Tulum, connect with each other, and enjoy yourself.
The Tantra immersion experience was unmatched. For 7 days I was completely able to immerse and go to the core of myself guided by knowledgeable and Powerful teachers. Like the triangle themselves, they provided a safe container to heal. ~Tatiana
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Four-night stay at a stunning ocean front Eco-retreat in Tulum
- Three delicious gourmet meals a day made by local private chef
- Traditional Temazcal Ceremony
- Sri Chakra opening ceremony (from traditional Sri Vidya lineage of tantra)
- Comprehensive daily program will include the following:
- 1.5 hour daily of breathwork and mantra meditations
- 3 hours daily of sacred activation yoga and Kalari martial arts
- Daily Chakra science study (talk and practice)
- Daily evening Tantra ritual and Satsang
- Unforgettable experiences immersed in the richness of Tulum's healing nature and transformative embrace
- Airport pickup and drop-off and transportation at posted times
What's Not IncludedWHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
Private Sessions with Instructors
Transportation not within posted times for airport arrival and departure and group activities
Food outside of the retreat meal schedule
Venue HighlightsFor centuries, Tulum has been a magnet for spiritual seekers and aesthetes alike. Drawing upon the vast healing powers of the land, Casa Violeta is a perfect place to tap into the richness of the Mayan culture and focus on the wellbeing of the mind-body-spirit.
AccommodationsNAMED ONE OF “THE WORLD’S 15 MOST BEAUTIFUL HOTELS…” by L’Officiel
Casa Violeta is a rare gem: a home away from home. A tranquil, eco-friendly boutique hotel located on the stunning white-sand shores of Tulum, Mexico. From the nest of a carefully curated environment, the vast sky and healing ocean waters mesmerize, creating an idyllic, natural sanctuary. Drawing upon the vast healing powers of the land, Casa Violeta is a perfect place to tap into the richness of the Mayan culture and focus on the wellbeing of the mind-body-spirit.
Each of Casa Violeta’s ecologically-designed palapas has its own unique personality. From the fresh flowers to the ocean-inspired artwork, every detail has been hand-selected to create a harmonious vibe. The refined-casual style is characterized by simplicity and luxury and complements Casa Violeta’s unique setting, situated between the magical sea and peaceful jungle. Each of the rooms is uniquely decorated with local handmade artwork and fabrics, lit by soft-glowing candles and cooled by fans. The natural atmosphere combines intentional design with the best of nature, delighting the senses. The circular open-air spacious yoga studio is surrounded by lush nature and offers high ceiling, natural light and the lulling sounds of the nearby ocean. Casa Violeta's in-house chef will be serving three delicious gourmet meals per day with fresh locally sourced produce.
The retreat offers three choices of rooms boasting en-suite elegant bathrooms and eco-chic feel. The Private and Semi-Private Palapas provide the most privacy with ample space and closest proximity to the ocean. The Communal Palapas are large and spacious with ocean view terrace offering 2 king-size beds and 3 twin beds. Reservation is on a first come first serve basis.
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineNestled right up on the beach, with the most spectacular view of the ocean, our restaurant offers a creative menu featuring Italian and Mexican traditions. Under the direction of our Italian chef, Alex Sala, we offer the freshest organic foods available and use quality ingredients to create an unforgettable culinary experience. (Menu depends on Chef's preparation for the day but may include the following but is not limited to...)
• Brick oven pizzas
• Chef’s signature dishes
• Delicious cocktails
• Fresh juices
• BEST local coffee
• Homemade pastas and tortillas
• Homemade bread and jam
• Fresh seafood (respecting the natural eco-system of the ocean)
• Vegan and vegetarian options
DirectionsYou are flying into Cancun airport (airport code CUN).
Carretera Tulum Ruinas Km 8.27, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico