Embodying True Nature Consciousness Transformation Retreat
- Paititi Institute
- Paititi Institute Mapacho Valley, Peru
- Aug 10 - Sep 11, 2015 (33 days)
- $3700, $3500 with early bird discount
Join us in our new home at the enchanted land imbued with ancestral spirit for a hero's journey of self discovery into the infinite human potential. Together we will transcend the layers of our individual and collective conditioning in order to know and trust our eternally brilliant and indestructible true nature. In this process we immerse into the magnificent realm of Mother Nature through the native indigenous foundational practices of remembrance, initiation rites and sacred plant ceremonies while establishing intercultural bridges of seeing the emergence of awakened consciousness in all beings everywhere. Our purpose is to create a space where all participants, including ourselves, can continually discover and implement ways for a life of greatest purpose and deepest meaning. Amazonian, Quechua and/or Qéro healers will be supporting us at different stages of this retreat.
This retreat brings about a profound consciousness transformation and involves a serious self-realization process. The process includes physical, mental, spiritual and emotional detoxification. The participants should be willing and able to face without compromise, personal inhibitions, repressed emotions, fears, habitual patterns and other obscurations of consciousness that often accumulate in the human sub-consciousness for many years because of the conditioning of modern society.
Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca will take place every few days for healing, spiritual insight and unraveling the divine intelligence of nature in one’s being.
The retreat schedule will depend on the individual process of each participant. The days around the ceremonies will be dedicated to creating a deeper understanding of Mother Nature’s language with the help of different modalities, such as:
- Remembering *foundation - Release of personal history - an energetic remembering, dissolution of subconscious limitation and letting-go of emotional tensions held in one’s past.
- Transformational breathwork *foundation – Amazonian tribal activation of cellular memory and a Tibetan modality based on the Heart drops of Dharmakaya practices that bring about a cathartic release of deeply-seated emotional obscurations.
- Individual and collective shamanic transpersonal dreamwork *foundation – Working with the Ashuar tribal and Jungian transpersonal approach towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of human sub-consciousness relating to spiritual evolution of one’s being.
- Symptomatic Dance *foundation - Communication with the symptomatic language of the organism for the recognition and resolution of the dis-ease origin.
- Sacred geometry *foundation - Deepening our archetypal relationship with Nature and the universal flow of energy.
- Individual plant medicine diets – The participants will be given specific medicinal plants that help to cultivate essential natural qualities.
- Sharing circles – Relating to the universal process of consciousness transformation, expressing itself uniquely through each participant.
- Qigong, Yoga, eastern meditation practices – Activating deeper vitality and a realignment of energetic channels of the organism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – Complementary support for the deeper realignment of energetic meridians and healing on all levels.
- Permaculture introduction – Balancing inner and outer landscapes by connecting to nature through meditative gardening.
- Processing, reflecting and integrating - Getting to know the self through the process of being with one’s self immersed in nature.
* notates foundational practices
The retreat is specifically developed and intended for the participants to face and challenge themselves in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions around the world. This approach helps us to become a human being in a human body while recognizing, transforming and letting go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion.Read the Info Package for Additional Details Before Registering >>
We ask that anyone applying for this retreat be prepared to face new and unexpected challenges. We are specifically seeking participants who are inspired to approach all situations with a positive, solutions-based attitude. It is important to be aware that you will have to hike into and out of the land which takes 2+ hours one-way. The hike is challenging and you will need to carry your own pack on your back. Elders will be able to pack personal belongings on mules.
Given the circumstances at the center at this time, we can only accept participants who are in stable and good health. This specific retreat is only for individuals who are healthy and in good physical shape. For those with physical health conditions, you can read more about our Medicine Retreats here >>
This is one of the first retreats on the new land and at this time, there is minimal infrastructure in place. Participants should be prepared to immerse in the wilderness. Expect to be camping and walking in the mountains a good amount. Please be sure to read the Details and Preparation Package before applying for this retreat to ensure you are prepared for the journey.
Contribution & Refund Policy
All participants are required to participate for the full month. The contribution is $3700.
This contribution DOES NOT cover travel expenses to Peru, but it DOES cover travel from the Sacred Valley to Paititi, as well as the return to the Sacred Valley.
• $200 early bird discount if registered in full by June 21st (including deposit paid)
• Couples discounts are available. Contact us for more info.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% is due in full at the time of registration in order to hold space in the retreat and can be paid via credit card. If we are not able to accept you into the retreat, the deposit will be refunded. The remaining fee should be brought to Peru and is due by the first day of the retreat. The retreat fee is non-refundable once the retreat begins. We may consider an exception in extreme cases.
DO NOT BOOK YOUR TRAVEL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE NOTICE THAT WE HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR APPLICATION.