One month Amazonian medicine and master plant diet
- Besides the beautiful location in the jungle with lots of birds, monkeys, and other wildlife, besides the amazing hot mineral springs that washes away all of your aches, pains, and anxiety, Why come to Ampiri? For the teachings!Unlike most Ayahuasca centric tourist retreat centers, Ampiri takes a different approach. First, we keep all groups small and personal .This gives us the opportunity to work with each person individually and create a personalized program according to each persons' specific needs.We see a great importance that the person who arrives to Ampiri feels safe and secure. Small groups gives our clients the opportunity to have a proper isolated diet, not mixing with a lot of energies, both in the individual work and in the group ceremonies.Next, we offer a deep teaching not just about Ayahuasca, but Amazonian plant medicine. The use and preparation of many plants, specific methods and techniques.The most important part of any study or practice is the foundation. Without a solid base, a building cannot ever be constructed correctly. Here at Ampiri we apply this simple logic. Our main focus is to give students a proper understanding of the fundamentals of natural medicine and naturalism. Students at Ampiri develop a strong foundation like the root or trunk of a big tree, planted firmly in the earth. We provide a specific teaching the student can take with them and build upon the rest of their life. The teaching at Ampiri is not limited in scope to just Amazonian plants. The knowledge is multi platform and can be applied anywhere in the world. In fact, we encourage students to explore nature and identify indigenous plants of their home countries. We give you the tools to become a vegetalista, or naturalist anywhere. We transmit a broad body of knowledge and wisdom, the methodology, and proper technique in order to ensure the success of the student.
ScheduleThis is our main program - At Ampiri, the amazon jungle in Peru.
Gabriel and Reyna will escort you in your way for self healing, learning nature's medicine way, and connect to your teacher plant
Recommended 4 weeks program ( 2 and 3 weeks possible as-well)
You will be isolated in a private hut in the Jungle. All you need will be served to your hut (food, your daily medicinal plants and plant baths)
Connect to your master teacher plant (or tree)
Join us on our unique Ayahuasca ceremonies with Gabriel and Reyna
Meet our unique and powerful cleansing plants
Gabriel and Reyna will build the program to suit your needs and desires after a consultation talk
We offer free integration and resting days after the retreat, 1 free day for each paid week.
About This Event
We are proud to offer a traditional Peruvian shamanic diet. The objective of a diet is to connect with the master plant teachers energy and consciousness. How is it done? In the diet we are isolated in our hut in the Jungle, we keep a simple food diet and open our energetic bodies to receive the plant’s energy. We find it important to distinguish the work we do from the common ayahuasca touristic retreat centers to be found. First, the work we do is not all about ayahuasca, yes we run ceremonies with strong medicine and powerful shamans, but the essence of the work we do is connecting to the teacher plants. Second, the work is done in an isolated environment, when doing a diet in a big group of people, one might get caught up in the surrounding energies and diet the energy of the people around him, rather than the plant’s energy. We keep our dieters isolated so they can go into a deep healing and cleansing process. Food will be delivered to your hut, as well as the medicines and plant baths. The only time you’ll leave your hut is to bathe in the hot springs, take a mud bath, or when there’s an ayahuasca ceremony. Not all the participants in a diet will undergo the same treatments and same diets. When arriving to Ampiri we will build a protocol of treatments, and chose your plants to diet, to suit your needs and match your goals and objectives.
We usually start the diet in a cleansing protocol, a few days in which you'll take purgatives plants that will assist you in cleaning and preparing the body to receive the plant’s energy. Than you will go into a deep diet, connect with the plant and deeper your connection to your self and nature. We also emphasize the importance of exiting the diet process slowly and safely, with a period of post diet, slowly closing our energetic bodies, gradually go back to eating different foods, for every week diet we offer a free day of integration and post diet.
We all have the ability to heal ourselves.. our hearts, minds and soul.. its a matter of belief & trust
- Everything from picking you from Pucallpa Airport until going back after diet.
- The Dieta with Massages therapy package includes :
- 3x Myotherapy or Remedial massage or Relaxation massage
- 2x Lymphatic drainage (to help with the cleansing process of the client )
- The massages may change according to the client needs.
What's Not IncludedTips and special requests
Any Massage Therapy requested from Gemma , coasts 40 Euro
list of therapies available :
Venue HighlightsAmpiri is located on a giant thermal river next to the river pachitea, a tributary of the Ucayali, two hours from Pucallpa, Peru. Close to the small village of Honoria, 15 minutes by boat. All international flights to Peru arrive in Lima. From Lima it is necessary to book a local flight to Pucallpa. The Lima-Pucallpa flight takes one hour.
Accommodationswe have two kinds of accommodation
Big Huts that include : Mosquito net, King size bed, table and chair & a hammock
Tambo that includes : Mosquito net, mattress, a hammock outside
both accommodation are near the hot spring
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineDepending on the guest purpose, if one is dieting, a special diet is applied, you can check in our website for the diet and post diet menu.
All vegetables and fruits are organic and fresh
We also offer juicing and shakes.
farm eggs and omelets
DirectionsAll international flights to Peru arrive in Lima. From Lima it is necessary to book a local flight to Pucallpa
Guests will be picked up from the city center of Pucallpa, or directly from the airport.
Ampiri is two hours drive from Pucallpa, Peru. Close to the small village of Honoria, 15 minutes by boat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
amit shalmon September 25, 2019
Before I came to do diets at ampiri had severe fibromyalgia, asthma and allergies. I hoped I could find a healer that would bring deep healing and transformation to my life. And this is exactly what ive found at ampiri. After few diets my condition became much better. Some of the symptoms where totally gone.. Beside that, I became much calmer and stronger the same time, with a sense of emotional freedom and deep sense of inner spiritual connection. Gabriel and reina are rare shamans. They are very strong healers, pure heart people, and a perfect teachers for the plant medicine foundations. Their ceremonies and icaros are unforgettable… I have deep gratitude for them and recommend them warmly.