Yoga & Pilates Holidays in Spain
- 2020 Retreat Dates: May 21 to 26, June 18 to 23rd & September 24 to 29th
- 5 nights/6 days in rural tranquilty at a peaceful country house hotel with beautiful views to the mountains & sea
- Daily class of yoga graded according to your experience
- Daily class of mat based Pilates graded according to your experience
- 90 min Meditation workshop where we'll experience various meditation styles to see what suits you best
- 'Essentials' workshops (x2) for yoga & pilates .. learn the basics for a strong foundation
- 'Intensive' workshops (x2) for yoga & pilates for those who'd like to go a little deeper
- Guided 13k hike in the nearby beautiful countryside
- Morning tea & fresh fruits to help you slowly awaken
- Delicious buffet brunch each day after morning class
- Three course plant based suppers on all but 2 eves using locally sourced seasonal produce bursting with vibrancy & goodness
- Your own spacious, superbly equipped double ensuite room for a simple supplement of £75 for the retreat .. unless you'd like to bring & share with a friend?
- Unlimited hydrating teas
- Optional activities exclusively for our guests: Aerial yoga workshop, Pilates on the sea on stand up paddle, guided bike ride & lots of gorgeous therapies all reasonably priced from €35
- Services of an experienced Retreat Host to ensure everything runs smoothly & you don't have to lift a finger ... we're quite serious about this!
ScheduleThis 5 night/6 day retreat takes place in the coastal beach town of Altea where you will experience all that the beautiful art of yoga & pilates have to offer. Mornings & afternoon are spent doing yoga & Pilates and the days are spent exploring & relaxing and deepening our yoga pilates knowledge in specialised workshops, joining the optional bike ride & aerial yoga, lazing by the pool, heading to the beach, enjoying therapies, having a guilt free snooze or taking a wander along the beach to the lighthouse in our neighbouring town.
You will have time to take in the natural beauty surrounding you and still have chance to simply be present and still. This balanced retreat invites you to deepen your yoga & pilates practice, to explore and still get the rest and recovery needed from your busy life.
About This Event
So much more than your average yoga retreat. This is a fantastic opportunity to rest, realign and transform your body with an immersion into the ancient art of yoga and body strengthening Pilates with seasoned experienced teachers dedicated to their chosen field so you receive the 'pure' form of both these excellent body shaping disciplines.
Based at a peaceful 300 year old Olive farm near the sea in the coastal town of Altea, an hour north of Alicante Spain where you'll have your own ensuite double room ... unless you'd like to bring & share with a friend? Enjoy daily classes of yoga & pilates, specialised workshops, meditations, explore the natural beauty around us on foot & by bicycle, relax by the pool, head to the beach, take a guilt free snooze, find a quiet corner to reflect and enjoy some fabulous pampering therapies.
Join us to explore the incredible capabilities of your body and mind and leave feeling rested, realigned and transformed!
"When I arrived I was tired and felt ‘swollen’. Now I feel wonderful, healthier, lighter and happier! Nicole your yoga teaching is marvellous and I loved the Pilates sessions too" Anne
- 5 nights accommodation in a double or twin bedded room. Unless you're bringing a friend to share with you'll have your own ensuite double room for a simple supplement of £75 for the entire retreat.
- 5 x 90minute classes of yoga graded to your level of experience
- 5 x 90minute classes of Pilates graded to your experience
- Essentials workshops x2 for yoga & pilates to ensure you're clear on the foundations of both practices
- Intensive workshops for yoga & pilates for those that would like to go a little deeper
- Meditation workshop
- Morning herbal teas & fruits to help you slowly awaken each day
- Hearty buffet brunch each day after morning class
- 3 course plant based suppers on all but 2 eves .. we leave 2 eves free for your taste buds to explore local dining options
- Services of our Retreat Host to help organise everything for you
- Optional activities exclusively for our guests: guided bike ride, aerial yoga workshop, Pilates on the sea & pampering therapies all available from a reasonable price of €35
What's Not IncludedFlights to/from Alicante, Spain
Airport transfers .. ask us for details
Lunches .. though our brunches are pretty filling!
Supper x2 eves
Venue Highlights300 year old Olive farm located in the peaceful countryside yet 10 minutes easy walk to the pretty town of Altea nearby & 25 mins walk to the sea
Just an hour north along the coast from Alicante airport (transfers available .. ask us for details)
20 spacious & superbly equipped double rooms
Solar heated pool in the garden with plentiful sun loungers & shade
Gym & sauna
Purpose built yoga studio with lovely views to the mountains
Your own double ensuite room if coming on your own
Accommodations20 spacious & superbly equipped bedrooms with a double or twin beds. Each room has hot/cold air-conditioning, WiFi, safety deposit, a fridge, TV and a daily maid service to keep everything fresh & sparkling. Every room has private ensuite bathroom with hairdryer, lovely fluffy bathrobes, plump towels and Oliva del Mediterraneo complimentary toiletries.
As we never ask our solo guests to share, if you're coming on your own you'll be given your own ensuite double room for a simple supplement of £75 for the retreat .. unless you'd like to bring & share with a friend of course!
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineWe’ll nourish you with delicious plant based meals using locally sourced seasonal produce. Occasionally, locally caught fresh fish will be offered for those that would like it.
We are so lucky to have an abundance of underground water in this area from deep within the mountains giving us a year round supply of Mediterranean fruits & vegetables. Our menus change seasonally to take advantage of nature’s bounty & so, when it’s warm, we lean towards lighter easily digested dishes whereas in the milder months, we serve dishes that make us feel warm & loved from the inside out.
A hearty buffet breakfast is served after morning class and 3 course plant based suppers at the hotel on all but 2 evenings. We leave 2 eves free for your taste buds to explore the many local dining options.