- Spend a weekend reminding yourself that you are amazing, that you are beautiful, and that you are capable of so many things.
- Learn about the Vive Challenge and the 10 principles to strive for and work on.
- Make a mini action plan for one of your goals.
- Meet and make a new set of friends to hold you accountable for what you said you'd like to accomplish.
- Partake in group or solo exercise.
- Enjoy healthy meals and sleeping in comfort.
- Get your hair and makeup professionally done to get you camera-ready.
- End up with a set of beautiful new portraits of yourself.
- Go home with a regained sense of confidence in yourself and your work.
Schedule-Arrive on Friday evening with a meet and greet at the retreat location. From there, we’ll have dinner and our first group empowerment activity.
-Saturday morning starts however is best for you! With our scheduled group pilates class, an individual walk/jog through the local neighborhood, or sleeping in.
-Breakfast is followed by two workshop sessions, lunch, and then free time to work on goals, relax, exercise at your leisure, or bond with new friends. During this time is when individual portrait sessions will also take place.
-Saturday night we’ll join again for dinner with another empowerment activity.
-Sunday morning feel free to do some self-guided exercise before we all meet again at 9am to enjoy one last breakfast together, and revisit any future goals you set during the retreat.
About This Event
Vive Retreats are a series of women's empowering retreats focused around a modern take on standing up for yourself & others and a challenge to a life with more empathy, with boundaries, with more confidence, and with happiness. It's part personal-growth workshop, part relaxation and wellness, and part mini portrait session.
- Private room at the retreat location, The Laurel Oak Inn Bed & Breakfast, for 2 nights
- All meals from Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast, 5 total
- 1 group pilates or barre class
- 3 main workshop sessions
- Various mini activities
- Digital course materials
- Remote planning meeting for photoshoot ahead of retreat
- Professional hair and makeup for photoshoot
- All final digital images from photoshoot available for download with printing rights
What's Not IncludedAll travel and airfare
Optional private massage add-on
Venue HighlightsLocated just half a mile away from the beautiful Depot Park, the Laurel Oak Inn is in the heart of the Historic Bed and Breakfast District in Gainesville, Florida. Gainesville is the home of the University of Florida, with 8 state parks and breath-taking first magnitude springs nearby, a world-class performing art center, museums, breweries, farmer's markets, and a variety of cultural and gastronomic options.
AccommodationsEach room includes a private bathroom, wifi and flat-screen TV, ceiling fans, Swedish Tempur-Pedic mattresses dressed in Comphy sheets, luxury robes, toiletries, and a hair dryer. Unless otherwise noted, each retreat attendee will have their own room.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free