Positano Paradise Amalfi Coast Yoga Retreat
- Daily power vinyasa yoga will be led by instructor Shari Hochberg of Sole Yoga Holidays.
- We will practice on either the outside deck with breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast or in a covered yoga room with floor to ceiling windows that open fully to enjoy the gorgeous, natural beauty of Italy's jeweled coast.
- In between yoga, hike down into town for swimming or shopping or take the bus into other adorable Amalfi Coast towns, like Amalfi, Praiano or Ravello. You can also hike around the famous trails or for the more adventurous, try rock climbing with experienced, local guides.
- We will go on a private 6-hour boat ride excursion through the gorgeous grottos off of the coast and then a stopover in picturesque Capri.
8am: Coffee, Tea & Fruit
8:30am: Power Flow
11.00-5.00pm: Free Time (Beach, Explore Towns, Shop, Relax)
5.30pm: Power Flow Yoga
About This Event
We are overjoyed to return for our 10th retreat in Positano, Italy, July 26 – Aug 1, 2020 nestled high amongst the glorious cliffs of the Amalfi Coast. At this eco-resort, nature reigns supreme, surrounded by olive groves, lemon orchards, gorgeous florals and breathtaking coastal views.
This is a true yoga retreat where we all share accommodations. It is what Sole Yoga Holidays calls its “Adult Summer Camp” Retreat! Daily powerful, vinyasa flow yoga is practiced on an outdoor deck with stunning views of Positano or inside a natural rock room with floor to ceiling windows.
The shared rooms are rustic, charming and quiet in the evening. The meals are fresh, filling, healthy, incredibly delicious and 100% vegetarian made with ingredients from the land. Our wonderful hosts also make homemade jams, jellies, teas, desserts and honey that we get to indulge in daily!
“Just got back from an amazing week in Positano, Italy!!! If you've been thinking about doing a yoga retreat, DO IT!"
- Positano, Italy Retreat Includes:
- • 6 nights at Eco Resort (shared accommodations + shared baths, linens + bath towels included)
- • Morning Tea/Fruit, Brunch, Dinner Daily (all meals are vegetarian–some dietary needs can be met)
- • Organic Wine at Dinner
- • Twice Daily Powerful Vinyasa Flow Yoga (on boat day we will not have yoga)
- • Private, Half-day Boat Excursion to the Island of Capri & Swimming in Grottos
- • Beach Day + Umbrella Rental
- • Wifi in common areas
- • Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- • Private Car Transportation to/from & Luggage Transfer to/from
What's Not IncludedNot Included: airfare, additional transportation not included, gratuities for boat captain, staff at resort, additional meals or alcoholic beverages, lunch in Capri on our boat day
Venue HighlightsOur location is nestled high amongst the glorious cliffs of Positano, Italy.
Here, nature reigns supreme, surrounded by olive groves, lemon orchards, gorgeous florals and breathtaking coastal views.
AccommodationsAll of the charming, natural rooms are shared accommodations.
There is one private room with bath for 2 guests or couple. Please book together for couple.
There are 2 large bedrooms to accommodate 3 guests and two smaller rooms with 2 beds. The beds are comfortable and the rooms, although simple in decor are spacious with plenty of room for your belongings.
NOTE: If you are uncomfortable sharing with fun-loving yogis, perhaps this is not the retreat for you!
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineThe food is locally grown and freshly prepared. Some special requests can be accommodated upon request. We are served an incredible variety of fresh salads, homemade granolas, warm and cold dishes of seasonal vegetables, rice and pasta. We will have special organic teas and delicious desserts every evening. In fact one of everyone’s favorite discussions after yoga is always, “What do you think is on the menu today?!“
Each Day the Menu is as follows:
Light breakfast (teas, coffee, fruit)
Brunch (warm and cold dishes, salads, pastas, fruits-menu changes daily for something new each meal!)
Dinner (homemade pastas, cheeses, warm dishes, salads plus, wine, teas & dessert)
DirectionsOur location is ONLY reachable by foot. We will help arrange an air-conditioned private car service from either Napoli train station or Napoli airport the day of the retreat, July 26 to get you to as close to the facility as possible (15-20 minute hike down from drop-off in Montepertuso).
Please arrange arrival to either Napoli train station or airport around 2pm on July 26 for pick-up. We will arrange for your luggage to be carried up to our location so you will not need to carry it up or down the mountain! All info, instructions, packing list will be provided so you have nothing to worry about.