4 Day Psychedelic Truffle Retreat With Meditation & Yoga
16:30 Train station pick up
20:00 Opening circle
21:00 Group connection
8:00 Morning meditation
9:00 Breakfast & individual check ins
11:00 Yoga nidra
12:30 Truffle session begins
18:00 Truffle session ends
12:00 Integration activities
13:30 Hatha yoga
15:30 Individual check ins / Free time
8:00 Compassion meditation
10:00 Closing circle
About This Event
This four day three night retreat is a unique opportunity to safely explore psilocybin with a team of experienced facilitators. The retreat is designed to maximise the benefits of psilocybin with meditation, yoga, preparation and integration activities all combined to support and enhance the deep inner journeys.
* Psilocybin truffle session with personalised dose
* Accessible course of meditation and mindfulness
* 4 facilitators for a group of 8 max
* Yoga with experienced teacher
* Specially prepared and guided session space
* Body mind connection exercises
* All meals included and prepared on site
"The retreat was transformational – and this is a term I rarely use! I felt safe and secure the entire time, the facilitators were all experienced while truly caring and concerned about the guests who attended." DM August 2019
- Psilocybin session in an indoor setting with experienced facilitators and a certified nurse.
- Meditation. An accessible course of mindfulness through guided exercises and meditations.
- 1 to 1 Check-ins. Individual consultations with facilitators to help with intentions, calibrating dosage and any personal questions.
- Preparation. We begin with a preparation call. Following this, a preparation pack which includes introspective exercises to mentally prepare you. On retreat, we’ll cover session guidelines and techniques to use during the sessions.
- Vegetarian meals. Simple yet delicious vegetarian meals to ensure your body is in a healthy state for the sessions.
- Structured integration sessions to help identify key themes and insights from your session and how to apply them to your life.
- Daily yoga sessions to ground and ease tension in your body and mind.
- Comfortable accommodation. Private or shared room at a large house in peaceful Dutch countryside.
- Follow Up Call. We’ll follow up with you 2 weeks after the retreat, to check in with you and your integration process.
What's Not IncludedTransport to the venue. Group taxi is arranged but at extra cost
Venue HighlightsBeautiful large garden and ceremony room. Peaceful rural location.
AccommodationsShared and private rooms available.
Menu/CuisineAll meals are vegetarian and prepared fresh in house. Snacks, tea and coffee are also included. Other dietary restrictions can be accommodated, please inform us on your application form.
DirectionsShared group taxi pickup is from Lelystad (a direct 1 hour train ride from Amsterdam). At extra cost.
Alternatively you can organise your own transport to the venue.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Primo Mango October 28, 2019
The retreat was transformational-and this is a term I rarely use! I recommend the book "How to change your mind" by Michael Pollan to understand the science of psychedelics and the importance of preparing and evaluating beforehand. New Moon did a wonderful job from prior to arrival to follow up after the retreat. Thankfully, New Moon chose the Netherlands where this type of retreat where it is legal, and showed discreteness for those who might be concerned. The set, setting, intention and integration were are crucially important for this type of experience, and New Moon chose wisely. I felt safe and secure the entire time as did the other retreat guests who attended. The facilitators were all experienced while truly caring and concerned about the guests who attending. I would recommend this to any persons who are even inquisitive, and I have told others the same. After the retreat, I knew I had chosen wisely in New Moon. I look forward to attending further retreats with New Moon. My review is done without any financial consideration or renumeration from New Moon for my testimonial.
Tim October 27, 2019
A safe and welcoming place to expore psilocybin. All the faciliitors were caring and supportive and have their all to assist participants on their journey. The retreat facility is excellent and the food was really wonderful. I would recommend New Moon to anyone interested in exploring psyedelics.
Tim Beech October 13, 2019
I could not have been in better hands for my very first psychedelic encounter. New Moon's guides have many years' experience of the benefits psychedelics can bring when taken with well thought out and constructive intentions. The retreat provided a safe space to facilitate just such an approach. I felt totally secure at all times. One aspect that I felt was handled especially well was the group dynamic. We arrived as a bunch of strangers with only our curiosity about psychedelics in common, but by the time of the ceremony, we were familiar enough with each other to form a cohesive and supportive group. The location could not be bettered for comfort and the feeling of being in the midst of peaceful nature. Excellent vegetarian meals were shared with gusto, and I found myself appreciating the colours and flavours with particular intensity after taking the psilocybin truffles. The ratio of facilitators to participants is higher than that found in many comparable retreats.
Stevie October 10, 2019
From start to end, the retreat was exactly what I was looking for. The group was small enough to get to know the other participants and the facilitators well. The group work was just right with the opportunity to learn more about myself. The venue is so unique, quirky and earthy I felt relaxed as soon as I arrived. The evening yoga nidra and the morning meditations were just what I needed and really helped me ground myself. The ceremony was perfect, in that we all knew each other enough to understand a bit about our journeys and the support from each of facilitators was perfect in letting us just be ourselves. I felt a connection with everyone over the weekend, and had fun too. There were some beautiful moments during the ceremony especially towards the end when we were all together as a group. The food was delicious, and the whole setup in terms of daily activities was relaxed. Overall it was a beautiful weekend.