Adi Shakti Women Retreat in India
- - Yoga: Hatha Yoga and Kundalini
- - Meditations, active and pasive ways of explore the potential of your mind.
- - Healings: Klesha Nashana Kriya , Fire Ceremony, Flowering bath.
- - Ayurveda, to daily life. Discover your Ayurvedic Dosha and learn how to keep it in balance.
- - Ayurvedic Self-massage. A touch of relaxation, learning the art of touch.
- - Full moon Ceremony, Sacred Dance, Homa Holi fire.
- - Sun gazing, recharge your inner power.
- Extra gifts: Along with this empowering experience, you will have
- Shakti photoshooting:, Outdoor pics, parks, temples and Visit the City.
- Breathwork session.
- Sacred Dances
- Saari day. We we learn to dress a Saare (Indian Traditional dress)
- Holi Fest, we play with colours.
- Ix Cacao Ceremony: Sacred Cacao Meditaton
- Receive your Astrological Vedic Chart, Consultation with a Indian Astrologer.
- Mehandi, henna art we will get or temporary tatoo Traditional Art with henna.
Schedule8am to 9am Pranayama class
10am to 11.30am Kundalini yoga and meditation
12 to 1pm consultation
1.30 pm to 3pm Lunch and rest
3 pm to 5 sessions
5.30pm to 6,30pm ceremony / breathwork / meditation
7,30pm to 8.30pm Dinner
About This Event
HEAL , RECONNECT and EMPOWER your SHAKTI energy.
During our ADI SHAKTI RETREAT, Every day, we have many activities, and sometimes we flow with some improvisation according to the energy of the group.
It's a intense meeting with yourself. Creating a real positive change. You will feel empowered after completed this Retreat.
These are some of the activities that are part of this retreat:
Kundalini Yoga, Level 1 and 2. Hatha Yoga Asanas, Breathwork, Mantra Chanting
Meditations, active and pasive ways of explore the potential of your mind.
Healings: Klesha Nashana Kriya , Fire Ceremony, Flowering bath.
Ayurveda, to daily life. Discover your Ayurvedic Dosha and learn how to keep it in balance.
Ayurvedic Self-massage. A touch of relaxation, learning the art of touch.
Full moon Ceremony, Sacred Dance, Homa Holi fire.
Sun gazing, recharge your inner power.
Vegetarian Diet, learn all the necesary to keep your diet healthy according to Ayurvedic Doctors
Extra gifts: Along with this empowering experience, you will have
Shakti photoshooting:, Outdoor pics, parks, temples and Visit the City.
Saari day. We we learn to dress a Saare (Indian Traditional dress)
Holi Fest, we play with colours.
Ix Cacao Ceremony: Sacred Cacao Meditaton
Receive your Astrological Vedic Chart, Consultation with a Indian Astrologer.
Mehandi, henna art we will get or temporary tatoo Traditional Art with henna.
Basically we will be Focusing on Healing, cleansing, detox mind and body, Learning about you, Ayurveda , Your Dosha. Shakti Empowerment, Sacred Dances, Tantrics Rituals and Ceremonies
This Retreat is to Embody your Shakti, Manifest your power and Stand for you.
What is included?
Private room, accomodation, 3 Vegetarian meals per day. Optional: Pick up Airport
January 6 to 19 th 2020
Fees: You can join us for 7 days, 14 days
$ 1599.- Per person (american dollar) 14 days
$ 899.- Per person (american dollar) 7 days
To sign up or more info, please send by email
If you want something you've never had. You must do something you've never done. We all get the same amount of hours in a day. It´s how you spend those hours that creates a results.
- Included in this event:
- nights of accommodation : Private room with bathroom. 13 nights or 6 nights with 3 vegetarian meals per day,
- All the yoga classes, sessions and activities:
- - Photoshooting
- - Breathwork session.
- - Saari day.
- - Sacred Dances
- - Cacao Ceremony
- - Holi Fest
- - Astrological Vedic Chart
- - Mehandi, 1 hand design
What's Not Includedadditional activities and airfare.
Venue HighlightsThe venue is a Yoga and Meditation School.
Security 24 hs.
AccommodationsWe will save for you a Private room with toilet, fan and windows.
Terrace: souna group & Jacuzzi open sky
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Menu/CuisineVegetarian Cafe at our roof top. Included: vegetarian meals, 3 per day.
DirectionsWe are located in Mysore, south India. You can flight to the International airport Bangalore (BLR) We can send a taxi to pick up you.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...