Changing Leaves Retreat
- Timed to coincide with the autumnal transformation of our valley when the chestnut leaves change from vibrant green through red and orange to a rich copper, this retreat promises to be healing, rejuvenating and life-changing.
- This retreat have been designed around the central theme of self-care. Not to be confused with self-centredness, self-care plays a vital role in our ability to function in our busy modern world. Crucially to give love and hold others up we need to make time and space for ourselves. In fact you will be happier, more motivated and be able to give even more to others.
- Our special guest is Gabriella Kortsch, psychotherapist, author of 4 books, relationship coach and insightful expert on self-love and self-care. You will have the opportunity to listen, talk to and be guided by her. She works with clients in 30 countries , in three languages and as an integral psychotherapist focuses on body, mind, heart, and soul. She works in depth with people who are interested in moving forward in their process of inner growth. Incredibly insightful she will help you on your journey to become more conscious and aware.
ScheduleDaily sunrise gentle stretching and meditation.
Yoga and Pilates
Massage and Beauty treatments.
Cooking classes and innovative vegetarian food.
Self care workshops
individual therapy sessions
Night time calming rituals
About This Event
Our holistic approach includes mindfulness and meditation, physical activities- yoga, pilates, walking in nature, gym circuits, healthy - but always delicious and innovative- plant based nutrition, creative and inspirational workshops with professional therapists and guest speakers as well as pampering beauty treatments and indulgent massage. Our retreats are designed to always be inclusive- all bodies of all ages and abilities are welcome! The same goes for dietary requirements.
"An oasis of style and comfort… A couple of days of pure mountain air, birds of prey circling overhead & you begin to appreciate the harmony of an older, slower and infinitely more peaceful way of life. " The Scotsman
- 4 nights stay in a luxurious, super comfortable ensuite room.
- First night welcome dinner - including some special gifts to help you enjoy your retreat.
- Morning and evening stretching and meditation rituals
- Breakfast -sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch -delicious 3-course vegetarian lunch and supper - light but satisfying supper to aid a good night´s sleep.
- Ayurvedic cooking class- led by your hostess Di- award-winning hotelier, author, world traveller and outstanding cook.
- Group guided meditation sessions
- Motivational talk and the amazing opportunity to have a one to one session with holistic psychotherapist and relationship coach and author Gabriella Kortsch
- Guided mindful walks in the chestnut valley- John your friendly host will be happy to accompany you and share his vast knowledge of the local area.
- Massage-subject to timetables we would love our guests to take full advantage of our professional massuese who will be on hand during your stay.
- Yoga and pilates classes- your highly experienced teachers will hold 3 group classes during the retreat- including Pilates, Yin yoga, Yoga Nidra. (Individual sessions are also available.)
- Gym circuit- small but varied circuit with qualified monitor in our local gym.
- Use of hotel´s infra-red sauna as well as all other amenities
- Final day pampering session with choice of beauty treatments by qualified therapists.
- Hand picked farewell gift bag to remember your stay!
What's Not IncludedFLIGHTS
TRANSFERS/TRANSPORTATION (But ask if you need help arranging)
TRAVEL INSURANCE WHICH IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF LAST MINUTE NEED TO CANCEL
Venue HighlightsAcclaimed boutique venue at Hotel Los Castaños.
Wonderful team of professionals- Dr Gabriella Kortsch, Isabelle Bonnin, Di Beach and many more
Fantastic hidden paradise location in the mountains.
Innovative vegetarian food
Inclusive massage and beauty treatments
AccommodationsYour haven during your retreat will be one of the 6 fabulous, spacious rooms at Hotel Los Castaños.
Each is slightly different but all with fabulous views, air-con/heating, ensuite bathrooms, large super comfy beds and seating areas.
Should you choose to have one of these rooms to yourself on your retreat it will provide you with the perfect balance between luxury and comfort, homeliness and extravagance.
You can choose either single or double occupancy
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAs well as hosting your cooking class Di has designed a perfectly nutritious and delicious menu for your stay. Plant- based, local, and organic where possible, the food will be one of the delights of your stay. Di is a surprisingly modest chef considering she has been awarded Best Inland Hotel by the Gastronomic Academy of Malaga and one look at her trip advisor reviews leave little doubt as to her skills.
DirectionsStep 1: Fly to Málaga, Gibraltar, Sevilla, or Jerez
EasyJet – RyanAir – First Choice – Jet2 – FlyBe – Aer Lingus
Step 2: Rent a Car or Catch a Cab or a Bus
We are about 90 minutes from Málaga airport. We can arrange car rental or send a local taxi. There is also a bus service Monday, Wednesday and Friday leaving Ronda at 2 pm. It costs 3 euros and takes about an hour.