Pure Yoga Going Deeper Retreat by the sea, Spain
- Based at a truly beautiful little boutique hotel near the sea in the vibrant coastal town of Denia, an hour from Alicante airport
- Twice daily yoga sessions with seasoned teachers who just LOVE what they do so expect your practice to progress in just a few days
- We'll nourish you with abundance using locally sourced & seasonal plant based ingredients. A lovely breakfast buffet awaits after morning yoga and 3 course colourful suppers are taken at our lovely yoga hotel on 3 eves
- Guided hike along the beautiful coastline to help you get to know this area better
- Yoga Workshops to help deepen your knowledge & understanding
- Learn how to create your own home yoga practice to keep you going when you return
- Fun but good for you optional activities such as a guided bike ride, aerial yoga class, yoga on the sea on a stand up paddle board, superb pampering therapies with an elite wellness team
- Time each day for you to retreat & relax as we know how important solo time is too
- The love & care from our experienced retreat hosts to ensure everything runs super smoothly & you don't have to worry about a thing
ScheduleAwake slowly and help yourself to an early morning cup of herbal tea & some fresh fruit whilst the World wakes up around us.
90 minute uplifting & inspiring yoga session carefully planned and delivered by seasoned teachers
Help yourself to the abundant brunch waiting for us after yoga
After breakfast you could head to the beach, retreat to your room and loose yourself in a gripping book, have a 'guilt free' snooze or join one of our optional activities
Gather again late afternoon for another 90 min yoga session to unwind from the day
Supper & chats at our yoga hotel on all but 2 evenings
Head to bed whenever you're ready!
About This Event
Our Pure Yoga Retreats include all that the beautiful art of yoga has to offer. With carefully planned twice daily yoga sessions led by seasoned teachers who’ll take you on a journey linking yoga asanas with pranayama, meditation, yogic philosophy & uplifting music delivered with passion and a sense of playfulness.
We’ll teach you how to create your own home yoga practice, share meditation techniques, explore the subtle energy body through workshops and guided meditations and still there'll be time to relax at the beach, explore the beautiful town or join our 'fun but good for you' optional activities.
Join us in a beautiful part of Spain and give yourself the opportunity to unwind, unplug and feel really, really good!
These 5 night retreats are perfect for all levels of yoga & please, don't worry about coming on your own as majority of guests travel solo but leave having had a great time & feel as though they've made some new friends. As we never ask solo guests to share, everyone is given their own ensuite double room for a reasonable supplement of just £75.00 for the retreat (this is the lowest we've ever, ever seen in our 'industry'!).
Everything in the programme is completely optional too! So, if you wake up one morning & want to skip yoga or finding it hard to tear yourself away from the beach for afternoon yoga .. no problem! We really do appreciate that solo time is important for your well being too.
Whether you’re new to yoga or not, this retreat brings together all the elements of yoga in a simple but profound way. We hope you'll join us but do ask ANY questions you have.
"A truly relaxing and wonderful retreat. Every tiny detail is taken care of so you feel completely supported. The yoga is great - excellent teachers who don't pressurise you & the food absolutely delicious. This is an amazing holiday." Lindsey
- Option to join our private airport transfers from/to Alicante airport .. ask for details before booking flights
- 5 nights in your own beautiful double ensuite room .. unless you want to bring a friend to share with?
- Twice daily 90 minute yoga sessions perfect for keen beginners and the super flexi yogis!
- Guided coastal hike .. flat & easy route .. it's just great to get you out into the fresh sea air
- Guided meditations including a 90 minute Meditation workshop where we'll experience various meditation styles to see what suits you best
- Morning herbal teas & fresh seasonal fruits to help you slowly awaken
- Deliciously healthy buffet brunch each day after morning yoga
- 3 course super tasty plant based suppers at the hotel on all but 2 eves
- Optional activities including guided bike ride, aerial yoga session, therapies, yoga on the sea on a stand up paddle board & others
- Workshops to help deepen your yoga understanding
- Yoga mats, blocks, belts & blankets
- Towels & complimentary organic toiletries in your bathroom
- Well being gifts to help you relax
- Love & care from our experienced Retreat Hosts to ensure everything runs smoothly & you don't have to lift a finger ... we;re pretty serious about that!
What's Not IncludedAirport transfers @ €40 each way
Lunches .. though we find most guests are pretty full after the abundant brunch after morning yoga!
Dinner on 2 evenings .. eating out in Spain is still very, very reasonable
Optional activities & therapies
Your flights to Spain & travel insurance
Venue HighlightsThis retreat takes place at a beautiful little boutique hotel near the sea in the coastal town of Denia, an hour north of Alicante (ask about our airport transfers).
Located in the historic ‘old town’ – the original heart of Denia – this beautiful hotel has 20 spacious rooms all with private ensuite bathroom. Each room has been individually designed and styled by the super talented hotel owner Mila who just happens to be a Feng Shui interior designer and so there;s a super calming energy throughout the whole house that lends a special something to our stay. Yoga takes place in the hotel's courtyard garden with open views to the azul blue skies above.
Denia itself offers a taste of the ‘real‘ Spain as you’ll be alongside local Spanish families, tasty tapas bars, a few steps from Denia castle and an easy 15 minute stroll to two long sandy beaches both of which offer safe bathing. The super elegant town has beautiful architecture, little boutiques, alfresco cafes, excellent restaurants and a marina where you can catch a boat to Ibiza … should you wish!
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free