Yoga and Diving Retreat Bali "Sacred Waters"
Your Invitation to slow down.
The Ocean's flow, its deep connection, beauty and vastness - come and let it speak to you. Take its joy, love and positivity into your life. This is about you. your pleasures. your joy!
Enjoy your pampering meditation yoga retreat north Bali, in your private resort, artfully guided yoga classes (beginners welcome), scuba diving, meditation, sacred dance, pampering body treatments, creative workshops, cultural excursions, an intimate group and most importantly lots of laughter and fun!
Gift yourself the gift of being you!
- All Inclusive Sacred Waters North Bali Yoga & Diving Retreat includes:
- Four nights accommodation at a stunning private villa with private pool (garden view rooms serviced daily, AC, ensuite bathroom)
- Private small group yoga retreat Bali; serene location, 1 min from beach
- Three daily, delicious healthy meals sourced with fresh organic vegetables grown in the resort’s garden or by nearby farms
- Daily crafted yoga classes
- Guided sitting/walking meditation
- Two Scuba-diving trip day (including 4 dives)
- Guided Wild dance
- Guided relaxation sessions
- One Biodynamic Craniosacral therapy
- Two divine body treatments (Balinese & Aromatherapy)
- One day trip & cultural tour
- A sunrise dolphin tour on a traditional fishing boat
- Balinese dance performance
- Two pools - one at private villa and another at resort
- Transportation to/from day trips
- Quality Yoga mats, blocks, straps, blankets and eye masks
- Complimentary tea/herbal/coffee, fruit & snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary wifi internet access
- Small group yoga retreat Bali, an intimate retreat with max 5 participants-personalized experience, authentic connections
Venue HighlightsTucked away in a remote village in the unspoilt north east Bali, between the mountains and the Indian Ocean, lies your secluded villa, in Tejakula-a Balinese village, a place where you can still find the island of the Gods in its traditional, spiritual and magical variety. A small group yoga Bali in a hidden paradise in the middle of an exotic garden, an oasis with tropical fruits, flowers and coconut trees. Here you will find endless space to absorb the unlimited expanse of the sea, to dream under palm trees and just be.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleBelow is an outline of our daily schedule in this Diving, Meditation Yoga Retreat Bali, each day different surprises are offered. Please remember that this north Bali yoga vacation is all about you! This means that all activities are optional as you are encouraged to participate in what feels right for you, moment by moment. Take a deep breath and visualize this…
The sun’s warmth caresses you awake and you rise gently for a dawn tour on a traditional fisherman's boat. You gasp as dolphin’s fins break the surface next to your boat, feeling their intelligence and desire to connect, as you relax and surrender to the expanse and swell. And back on land, you can hear the ocean waves during your morning yoga session as if the dolphins were still with you. You feel the ocean moving inside you as you stretch and breathe.
The exotic fruits at your buffet breakfast taste exquisite as if you were tasting them for the first time because you are so wide relaxed and receptive and willing to experience more marvels on your yoga retreat north Bali. On two mornings you will be guided to beautiful spots on the island, leaving three mornings free for calm, spectacular scuba-diving trips and getting a deeper immersion into the mesmerizing underwater world!
As you deepen into your own natural rhythm, afternoons are free to enjoy – if you are still curious you can explore quaint neighbouring villages and surroundings, or if you need nurturing and quiet, you can pamper yourself with a body treatment, swim in the sea, read a book, snorkel or just be. To continue your inner connection and bring you back again to yourself, 5pm will be dedicated each day to a yoga Nidra, or to a relaxing restorative yoga practice.
As the sun sets, on this small group yoga Bali we take a guided meditative walk on the beach to savour the beautiful moments at close of day. This will lead naturally into a Five Rhythms guided dance. Prepare your taste buds for an exquisite dinner inspired by Balinese cuisine, and wind down even more with a moonlight stroll on the beach, or enjoy a soulful moment with friends or gaze at the stars...then tuck yourself to into bed smiling, whilst listening to the relaxing ocean waves rock you to sleep.♥
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsAll rooms in the villa are furnished in Balinese and colonial style with modern and antique furniture, air conditioned, and feature a natural stone bathroom with hot water. Rooms face the lovely views of the tropical garden with its pool deck and private relaxing pavilion, .
The villa is set in a ocean front resort, less than 1 min walk to the beach. A perfect setting for a small group yoga Bali vacation and offers 2 swimming pools, one is an infinity pool overlooking the ocean and the other is a private pool in the villa. A Health and Spa centre is available on-site.
DirectionsFor international travel, arriving a day earlier to Bali will allow you to adjust to the time difference and culture, while also allowing you to rejuvenate from the long fight. feel free to contact me for recommendations of some great places to stay.
The airport you will be flying into is Denpasar International Airport Bali (DPS).
Transfers between DPS airport and the Resort can be arranged on first and last day of retreat, please email here for more details