21 days intensive 200 hrs yoga teacher training - Internationally Accredited Yoga Alliance
- You will learn multi-style yoga asanas; thus giving you the leverage to explore Classical Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga (Primary series) in detail.
- Through the study of yoga anatomy and physiology, we will understand the technicalities of each posture and the relationship between the physical, mental and energetic planes.
- Teaching Methodology and alignment-based demonstrations that will fuel your knowledge on the connection between asana & the body, breath & the mind, bandhas and Drishti – thus gaining confidence in instructing the asanas safely and with expertise.
- In this experiential YTT program learn and live the Yogic philosophies passed down by great lineages of yogis from India.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation and go beyond the asana – beyond the body and mind.
- Ethics and principles of yoga (Yamas and Niyamas).
- Use of props like bolsters, blocks, straps, etc.
- Teaching methodology; asana variations, benefits, contra-indications & Vinyasa sequencing.
- Yogic cleansing with Shat Kriyas.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking.
- Experience transformation in the present where peaceful vitality is alive in the ancient land itself!
ScheduleIn keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance – USA, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m.
05:30 am – Wake Up
06:00 am – Herbal Tea
06:15 am – Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
06:30 am – Pranayama and Chanting
07:30 am – Yoga Asana
09:00 am – Breakfast
10:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
12:30 pm – Lunch
04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
05:00 pm – Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
06:45 pm – Pranayama | Meditation
07:15 pm – Dinner
9.00 pm – Lights Out
Please Note! Daily Schedule is subject to change.
About This Event
To experience complete rejuvenation of the mind, body and soul while undergoing the divine journey of yoga, enroll for a Yoga Teacher Training program with us.
The 21 days intensive residential course is unique as it offers students the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the study and practice of classical hatha and mysore style yoga while experiencing daily life in a highly spiritual atmosphere. It is intensive and requires a tremendous amount of discipline as students not only learn the theory and philosophy of yoga but also practice asanas, pranayama, yogic kriyas, meditation and mantra chanting every day.
Absolutely loved it. Never been to a more comfortable and cozy place. The pancakes were such delicacy, among other amazing cuisines. There are also games available to play here.
- Accommodation and Food is included in the package :
- ACCOMMODATION : At 11:11 Yogart we offer 18 rooms nestled among beautiful gardens with stunning mountain and river views and is fully equipped to handle all of your dining and relaxation needs. The property maintains two yoga halls, and massage and treatment areas. The school ensures none of the students faces any problem, and each student have comfortable stay.
- Following Facilities are included:
- 24/7 hot, cold running water
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Single and Double sharing rooms with attached washroom
- Spacious and ventilated yoga hall
- Pick and drop facilities to the airport or nearby locations on request
- Close proximity to the market
- We prepare vegetarian food which is locally sourced : The food is prepared in a hygienic way with natural ingredients, like herbs and Indian spices. You will get three meals in a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Since they will be packed with nutritional elements, all will be wholesome diet. Additionally in yoga training India, you will also get healthy drinks, juices and tea/coffee in your daily diet.
What's Not Includedairport transfers, shopping is not included in the price. airport transfers however can be arranged on as is basis.
Venue HighlightsExperience The Vivid Colours, Culture, Yoga & Ayurveda
We have curated a boutique space for almost every individual who is looking forward to imbibe in spirit of an experiential travel cum wellness retreat in India. Whether you are new to the practice of yoga or seeking mystical knowledge from the far east or an energy worker or healer or just someone that needs to go on a wellness holiday and detach from the mundane things back home, 11:11 is the retreat for you.
Soaking In The Atmosphere Of The River Ganges
It’s morning and the sun dapples through the tall trees, casting an ethereal glow over the city. The gurgling waters of River Ganga, the chirping of birds and the sound of temple bells only add to the charm. Experience the place that is charged with spiritual energy from sages and saints.
Discover Precious Peace Of Mind With Meditation & Yoga Lesson At Our Yogashala Whilst Watching The Sunrise
Experience YOGA & MINDFULNESS . Our Yoga programs are designed to allow participants to live in a tranquil environment while discovering the subtle aspects of a spiritually inclined lifestyle.
AccommodationsThe boutique hotel consists of 18 rooms nestled among beautiful gardens with stunning mountain and river views and is fully equipped to handle all of your dining and relaxation needs. The property maintains two yoga halls, and massage and treatment areas.
The deluxe rooms are exquisite and spacious. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, Hot water, Wi-Fi, two single beds with superior mattresses, personal care products, towels, and bed linen, outside seating area or balcony, and a private bathroom. They face the mighty and sacred Ganges river and has beautifully landscaped gardens to the front, and stunning jungle landscape to the rear.
Menu/CuisineLocally Sourced, Organic Natural Food Ingredients. Vegetarian Food Preparation
Given the religious significance of the place, we prepare vegetarian food, with fresh vegetables, herbs and ingredients grown locally. From freshly squeezed juices, to pasta and Indian curries we are here to offer you an experience to tantalize your taste buds. At 11:11 food is always about how well you can eat!