300-hr Intensive Bali Yoga Teacher Training
- In this training you will transform, you will evolve! Everyday is a highlight in our training as we will be learning & practicing a bunch of things!
- For example:
- Deepen your self-practice
- Practice all Yoga asanas and be able to teach them in the safe way
- Be able to work with certain cases like depression, scoliosis, stress, joint issues etc...
- Pre- and Post Natal Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga
- Holistic Nutrition, The Importance of Diet, Lifestyle Consulting
- Read people’s body’s
- How to become a Yoga Industry Leader and target your own niche market of clients
- An in depth and full understanding of what Yoga is about
- AND MUCH MORE!
ScheduleOUR TEACHER TRAINING BUILD UP:
Week 1: Perfecting of Foundational Practice Techniques
Inner & Outer Vayu’s
Kriya: Uddiyana Bandha
Pranayama: Kapalabhati, Nadhi Shodana, 3-part Breath
All Asana categories: Standing, Seated Forward Bends & Twists, Arm Balances, Baby & Advanced Backbends, Surya Namaskar A & B, Afternoon Practices, Sirsasana and Sarvangasana
Anatomy Refresher Workshops
Yama’s & Niyama’s
Yoga Philosophy (we choose different philosophy topics on each training)
Week 2: Yoga Therapy & Teaching for Special Needs
Each day reflects a different topic. We build up a practice around this topic, a lecture, and then in each day the students learn to compose a sequence for the specific issue.
1. Stress & Anxiety
2. Depression, Diabetes
3. Breathing Pathologies, Anatomy of Breathing
4. Sciatica and Lumbar Disc Herniations, Spinal Anatomy
6. Knee and Joint Issues, Anatomy of the Knee, Hip and Shoulder
7. Pregnancy, Pre-and Post Natal
Week 3: Practical, Teaching Assignments, Anatomy and Philosophy
* Case Study Teaching (in person teaching assignments to teach in the venue)
* Advanced Yoga Practices: Working on Arm Balances and Inversions, Headstand and Shoulderstand
* Yoga Entrepreneurship, Writing a Business Plan
* Anatomy of Movement, Functional Anatomy
* Clearing of energetic blockages which stop you from manifesting your dream life
* Vocal Activation and Use of Voice in class
* Teaching Methodology for Private and Group Sessions
* Nutritional Therapy & Coaching, The Sattvic Yogic Diet
About This Event
Get certified as a Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher by Kaya Yoga and this in-depth therapeutically oriented Yoga Teacher Training, and start a Life and Career you truly LOVE!!
OUR TRAINING OFFERS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT’S OUT THERE ON THE MARKET: We focus on the therapeutic application of Yoga as well a solid foundation for entrepreneurship in this industry. We work with case studies and hands on teaching techniques from Classical Yoga Lineages. No commercial practices, no fitness or power Yoga. True authentic Yoga as written in the Yogic Texts.
This program is also a complete journey into deepening and fine tuning your own Self Yoga Practice, and will prepare you in ALL aspects of a thriving Yoga career including how to setup and run the business, marketing and brand building and succeeding as a Yoga instructor. Through working with case studies Students don’t graduate only as elite Yoga teachers, but as fully fledged Yoga Practitioners and Entrepreneurs with a vast amount of knowledge of Traditional Yoga Applications as taught by the Masters of their time.
Quotes from some of our other students: “I felt comfortable to teach after only the second weekend Module” – Marylene Henry “I can finally do those poses I never even dreamed of doing, due to the systematic approach of Kaya Yoga” – Wendy Shariff
- 3 meals a day
- Daily afternoon tea
- Healing workshops
What's Not IncludedFlights and transportation
Venue HighlightsBeautiful resort in Ubud, Bali!
AccommodationsBeautiful 24 sqm superior rooms, available with double or twin beds; each with shower, self-controlled air conditioner, mini bar, sumptuous amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, safety box, IDD telephone, and wireless internet connection.
Spacious 36 sqm ornately designed deluxe rooms, each with private balcony overlook to beautiful landscape and rice field; each with double bed, mosquito net, shower & bathtub, self-controlled air conditioner, mini bar, sumptuous amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, safety box, IDD telephone, and wireless internet connection.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Dairy Free