300-hr Intensive Bali Yoga Teacher Training
- What will you learn in this Yoga Teacher Training?
- Deepening your knowledge of a steady Self-Practice (meditation, Pranayama, Asana) based on classical Yoga Traditions (we blend Iyengar, Krishnamacharya and Therapeutic Hatha Yoga Techniques)
- The names of Yoga Asana in both Sanskrit and English, meaning of names and correct pronunciation
- The safe and correct way to practice all different categories of Yoga Asana, including backbends, arm balances and inversions, based on alignment principles and functional movement and anatomy
- Additional focus on Arm Balances and Inversions during this training
- How to work with back problems, scoliosis, breathing problems, depression, anxiety, stress, diabetes and joint issues
- Proper postural alignment and adjustment, how to avoid injury and in-depth Yoga anatomy
- How to facilitate steady client progress and keep students interested in Yoga
- Pre- and Post Natal Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga
- Holistic Nutrition, The Importance of Diet, Lifestyle Consulting
- How to read people’s body’s, work intuitively and comfortably make hands-on adjustments for your students
- How to structure classes which are engaging and facilitate deep release and personal growth
- The benefits of a full range of restorative Yoga Poses and how to apply these therapeutically
- How to teach sessions for both groups and private clients with confidence and knowledge of your subject (we promise that you will feel very confident to teach before after completing your training)
- How to cue classes, the right use of voice and the pronunciation of different Yoga Postures
- How to become a Yoga Industry Leader and target your own niche market of clients (Kaya Yoga also has job opportunities for students completing our courses, including assistant on Teacher Trainings)
- How to apply the teachings of the ancient Yogic Texts to modern day life and help students find a more balanced way of life (We use the Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, Siva Samhita, Gheranda Samhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Yoga Teacher Ethics, Yama and Niyama, How to live as a Modern Day Yogi
- An in depth and full understanding of what Yoga is about. We promise a life transforming experience, which will allow you to start living life from a completely different, stronger and more positive perspective!
ScheduleOUR TEACHER TRAINING BUILD UP:
Week 1: Perfecting of Foundational Practice Techniques
Inner & Outer Vayu’s
Kriya: Uddiyana Bandha
Pranayama: Kapalabhati, Nadhi Shodana, 3-part Breath
All Asana categories: Standing, Seated Forward Bends & Twists, Arm Balances, Baby & Advanced Backbends, Surya Namaskar A & B, Afternoon Practices, Sirsasana and Sarvangasana
Anatomy Refresher Workshops
Yama’s & Niyama’s
Yoga Philosophy (we choose different philosophy topics on each training)
Week 2: Yoga Therapy & Teaching for Special Needs
Each day reflects a different topic. We build up a practice around this topic, a lecture, and then in each day the students learn to compose a sequence for the specific issue.
1. Stress & Anxiety
2. Depression, Diabetes
3. Breathing Pathologies, Anatomy of Breathing
4. Sciatica and Lumbar Disc Herniations, Spinal Anatomy
6. Knee and Joint Issues, Anatomy of the Knee, Hip and Shoulder
7. Pregnancy, Pre-and Post Natal
Week 3: Practical, Teaching Assignments, Anatomy and Philosophy
* Case Study Teaching (in person teaching assignments to teach in the venue)
* Advanced Yoga Practices: Working on Arm Balances and Inversions, Headstand and Shoulderstand
* Yoga Entrepreneurship, Writing a Business Plan
* Anatomy of Movement, Functional Anatomy
* Clearing of energetic blockages which stop you from manifesting your dream life
* Vocal Activation and Use of Voice in class
* Teaching Methodology for Private and Group Sessions
* Nutritional Therapy & Coaching, The Sattvic Yogic Diet
About This Event
Get certified as a Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher by Kaya Yoga and this in-depth therapeutically oriented Yoga Teacher Training, and start a Life and Career you truly LOVE!!
OUR TRAINING OFFERS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT’S OUT THERE ON THE MARKET: We focus on the therapeutic application of Yoga as well a solid foundation for entrepreneurship in this industry. We work with case studies and hands on teaching techniques from Classical Yoga Lineages. No commercial practices, no fitness or power Yoga. True authentic Yoga as written in the Yogic Texts.
This program is also a complete journey into deepening and fine tuning your own Self Yoga Practice, and will prepare you in ALL aspects of a thriving Yoga career including how to setup and run the business, marketing and brand building and succeeding as a Yoga instructor. Through working with case studies Students don’t graduate only as elite Yoga teachers, but as fully fledged Yoga Practitioners and Entrepreneurs with a vast amount of knowledge of Traditional Yoga Applications as taught by the Masters of their time.
Quotes from some of our other students: “I felt comfortable to teach after only the second weekend Module” – Marylene Henry “I can finally do those poses I never even dreamed of doing, due to the systematic approach of Kaya Yoga” – Wendy Shariff
- ALL ACCOMMODATION BASED ON YOUR CHOSEN PACKAGE, FULL 3,5 WEEK OF TUITION. 3 MEALS A DAY, DAILY AFTERNOON TEA, EXCURSIONS, HEALING WORKSHOPS AND MANUALS
What's Not IncludedFlights and transportation to the retreat
Venue HighlightsWe organize regular Yoga Teacher Trainings in Abu Dhai, Dubai, Bali, and recently in Phuket.
AccommodationsBeautiful 24 sqm superior rooms, available with double or twin beds; each with shower, self-controlled air conditioner, mini bar, sumptuous amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, safety box, IDD telephone, and wireless internet connection.
Spacious 36 sqm ornately designed deluxe rooms, each with private balcony overlook to beautiful landscape and rice field; each with double bed, mosquito net, shower & bathtub, self-controlled air conditioner, mini bar, sumptuous amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, safety box, IDD telephone, and wireless internet connection.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space