22 Days 200Hr Yoga Alliance Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga TTC, Spain
- - Mantra chanting and meditation philosophy
- - A Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa yoga practices
- - Modifications and advance variation of all postures
- - Daily observation and feedback on your personal practice by teachers
- - Anatomy and physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga
- - Learn sequencing and benefits of yoga postures
- - How to use yoga props in your yoga practice
- - Introduction of chakras, nadis, and mudras
- 3 healthy Vegan or Vegetarian Meals/ day
Schedule07:15 - 08:45 Hatha yoga
08:45 - 09:45 Pranayama
09:45 - 10:15 Short breakfast (fruits, dried fruits, infusion, and juice)
10:15 - 11:00 Yoga anatomy and alignment class
11:00 - 12:00 Yoga philosophy
12:00 - 15:00 Generous brunch and study break
15:00 - 16:00 Meditation philosophy
16:00 - 17:00 Relaxation or yoga Nidra and Kriya
17:00 - 17:30 Tea break
17:30 - 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
20:00 - 20:45 Dinner
21:00 - 21:45 Chanting and self-study
About This Event
WE BRING INDIA TO SPAIN!
The 200 hour Yoga Hatha & Vinyasa TTC
In this training, you will have excellent instructors who perfectly complement each other. They are from India and will bring you all the authentic yogic tradition as well as the Eastern philosophy, and the dynamics and the keys to practice in the West.
It’s a comprehensive professional Yoga Alliance certified program, elaborated with care by our experienced international teachers Vimal Pandey & Jenil Dholakia, making a great fusion joining the original “Indian style” with “Western flavor”.
Every aspect of this training has been specially designed to provide you with the best education and the greatest experience possible on every level.
Why BeYoguiEvent? BECAUSE WE SHARE WHAT WE LOVE ! We proposes opportunities to learn, experience and interact with people from all over the world, in a preserved and sunny setting of one of the most beautiful coasts of Catalunya, Spain.
- 200-hour yoga certification upon completion of the full course
- Breakfast and 2 vegan or vegetarian yogic meals per day
- Workshops and conferences throughout the event
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kirtans, Satsang, and mantras
- Fruits and infusions available all day
- Bricks and straps
What's Not IncludedRequired yoga teacher training course material (around 100 EUR)
Airfare and airport transfer
Insurance (travel, health, and other)
Yoga mat - bring your yoga mat, it's your personal working tool (bricks and straps will be provided)
Venue HighlightsTop notch guest speakers that have a bucket full of knowledge
An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like pranayama, kriyas, yoga nidra, mantras)
A peaceful location - the perfect setting for a yoga training
Staff that are friendly and accommodating, where nothing is too much trouble
AccommodationsYou will be staying in a small resort that resembles like a small village, bounded by a magnificent hill on one side, and the numerous paths leading to the beaches and coves on the other side.
Our rooms are part of typical little houses. They offer guests a tranquil, rejuvenating, home away from home experience.
Each house has a bathroom, kitchen, living room and a porch overlooking the lovely resort in the middle of nature, surrounded by a preserved ecosystem.
You also get free access to wifi.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space