Awaken to your Truth
- *Burn away our past Karma in a special fire ceremony, where we will use the ashes to design a unique creation with the intention of rising from the ashes, a new understanding of self
- *Early morning Yoga and meditation
- *Evening Sound Healing, be bathed in the sounds of Gongs, drums, chimes and singing bowls
- *Contemplation time in nature to write, breath, meditate or “just be”
- *Creating potions using natural earth elements
- *Chanting for awakening to our truth
- *Goddess Activation Codes to activate you to a higher sense of your truth
- *Sisterhood Circles, Ceremony & Rituals where you come together to share and grow in love and community
- *Intuitive Channeling Circle to gain insight from your spirit guides
Schedule*Early morning Yoga and meditation
*Evening Sound Healing, be bathed in the sounds of Gongs, drums, chimes and singing bowls
*Contemplation time in nature to write, breath, meditate or “just be”
*Sisterhood Circles, Ceremony & Rituals where you come together to share and grow in love and community
*Intuitive Channeling Circle to gain insight from your spirit guides
About This Event
Asheville is known for its powerful vortex energy, it is believed these energies intersect under the city. This spiritual energy is often compared to Sedona. The energy is powerful in these wise mountains, rounded by the winds of time, soft and rolling, proud of what they have sustained and still standing tall. These mountains are a metaphor for life, we endure much but still we stand tall, we continue, we persevere. This spring, in the mountains of North Carolina, come claim your strength, tap into the power of the mountains, pull in the energy of Mother Earth to revitalize you on your journey.
We will plant the seeds on this 3 day adventure of awakening. Opening to us, to our gifts, to our talents, to our essence, that purity that we all came to life with that sometimes gets lost in the throws of life. Plant the seeds and awaken to your true gifts.
In the woods we will connect deep within, through meditation, breathwork, yoga and sisterhood circles, we will find our connection to nature. We will breathe in the fresh mountain air as we walk the paths layered with pine needles. Each step taking us into a deeper state of contemplation, connection and acceptance of life.
Optional Goddess reiki & attunment certification training after the weekend.
- • All excursions and sacred gatherings
- • Full Breakfast
- • Accommodations in a luxury private home
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Travel Insurance highly recommended
Lunches and dinners (you can bring food or we will go out to restaurants)
AccommodationsOur Asheville retreat will take place in a beautiful and luxurious private property surrounded by natural beauty. Accommodations will be shared with other retreat guests. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them, otherwise we will happily partner you with a roommate.
DirectionsIMPORTANT NOTE: Please wait to book your airline ticket or ground transportation until the retreat has been confirmed. You will be notified via email. Add us in your contacts.
Asheville is on EST (Eastern Standard Time).
We suggest arranging for a rental car and carpooling with other retreat participants.
The closest airports to Asheville are the regional airport in Asheville or Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport in South Carolina.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Kula Collective – Tennessee, USA Tennessee, USAJun 15 - Jul 9, 2020 (25 days)