Sacred Plant Medicine Ayahuasca Ceremonial Journey (12 hour Daylight) Cancun
- This is a 12 Hour Ceremonial Journey beginning at 10:00am and ending at 10pm the same day.
- Please note this particular platform does not recognize hourly settings and requires it be listed as a 2 day event. However, this is only for 12 hours.
- Shamanic Ayahuasca Ceremonial- Traditional
- Mayan Cacao Ice Bath
- Ask about special pricing for groups of 2 or more.
ScheduleDaytime 12 Hour Daylight Ceremonial Schedule
Welcome and Clinical Intake
Intake Review and Consultation
Retreat Property Tour
Mayan Auric Cleanse
Mayan Cacao Ice Bath
Ceremonial Intention Guidance
Plant Medicine Gratitude Prayer
Plant Medicine Ceremonial Start
Ayahuasca Ceremonial Vision Call
Ayahuasca Journey Meditation
Closing Closing Ceremonial Fruit Meal
About This Event
Sacred plant medicine can transform lives, heal souls, bring balance and harmony to life. This is important in living and fulfilling your life purpose and eternal light purpose. Do not fear your shadow, learn to master your own energies and conquer even the most difficult tests of your faith to bring peace and renewal back into life. We share our passion, art and love of healing and abundant opportunities, through the divine consciousness of our incredible Mother Earth and our loving omnipotent Creator. Now is that time to embrace your gifts and role in co-creation of the new earth!
What is Ayahuasca?
Ayahuasca helps us to make important decisions, to seek guidance from the divine to resolve personal conflicts among families and between tribes- to communicate with the different forces of nature, to develop our capacity for wisdom and to understand the mysteries of the universe and nature. You can harmonize various aspects of life love, sexual, familial, social, health, economic, career or professional to open spiritual consciousness with self and your environment.
There are three types of sessions: traditional, shamanic, therapeutic. These are highly interconnected and shamanic or religious session may have therapeutic effects as well as, mystical-religious experiences can occur.
This plant connects people with other planes of reality, but does not cause hallucinations. In any case, they are visionary plants that allow people to connect with certain dimensional planes, lifetimes, planetary and star systems. The vision is something that a person sees, without being in a pathological state.
The National Institute of Culture of Peru (INC) declared Cultural Heritage of the Nation to knowledge and traditional uses of this plant. Since the institution stressed that its effects are contrary to those produced by hallucinogens.
Each journey with Mother Ayahuasca is a learning and understanding process.
Your journey with the divine is one which will assist you in bringing you closer to living your highest life purpose and in turn help others discover theirs.
Finally, we are free to be.
What to bring: comfortable clothing, additional change of light weight clothes in case you get too hot or too cold, small bag to keep your personal belongings, small journal, pen, cleansing wipes, insect repellent, small lightweight blanket or sweater, small towel. These items are not required but do help if you believe you may potentially need them.
What NOT to bring: alcohol, any form of drugs, excess cash or anything easily lost.
Sacred Journey Location...
We will meet in a general location and be safely transported by a local licensed and insured transportation service to our designated group journey location in the Mayan Jungle. These locations have been specifically chosen and full measures are in place to provide a safe, comfortable, organic and purifying experience to each participant.
Private & Couples Journeys are available upon request. Please ask for pricing details.
I had an amazing and healing QHHT session with Bernice. It was such a blessing! I received the answers I needed and I now feel at peace. I highly recommend her and this therapy! -Larayn Clegg, Utah
- Experienced, Professional and Attentive Double-Certified Holistic Practitioners who are well versed in Aztec and Mayan Ceremonial Rituals and Sacred Healing Ceremonies
- Fully Supervised
- Effective Meditations for inducing a soft invitation of surrender and detachment from the outside world.
- Divine Preparations of Ayahuasca Plant Medicine
- Full Head to Toe Mayan Cacao Ice Bath for full mind, body and soul detox
- Private and Confidential Integration Sessions
- Closing Ceremonial Meal
- Ceremonial Journey Essentials
- Note: Ayahuasca is powerful medicine and should not be consumed lightly or in combination with other drugs. Ayahuasca contains an MAO inhibitor, and should never be taken with an SSRI or any other prescription medications. Relative potency of ayahuasca source plants may vary, so please start with low doses to test for desired results.
What's Not IncludedBug repellent
Additional Ceremonial Journey and accommodations can be purchased for just $222 per day as an add-on.
Venue HighlightsTraditional Amazónica Ayahuasca Ceremony
AccommodationsAccommodations provide all the basic ceremonial essentials to create a safe and comfortable journey for each patron.
Private and Semi Private Rooms are Available for $71 per night
Advanced reservation is required.
Transportation needs can also be scheduled according to your specific requests for a small additional charge paid directly to the driver.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free